TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


What's Wrong With Sensei? by babydoll928

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just a quick story I wrote. Haven't wrote back here in a while I got sick and wasn't really up to writing but there is a new story on the way Love ya!


-MK (Maria Keller)
Kakashi walked to the bridge to go meet Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura for an early training session.

“Hi Naruto.” said Sakura walking towards him

Naruto had come on time for a change and Sakura and Sasuke had just arrived. Kakashi poofed in only seconds later.

“Are we late or something?” asked Naruto confused

“No, I just came on time,” replied Kakashi, “let’s start training.”

As they were walking to the training grounds Naruto noticed something different.

“Sakura, where’s Kakashi-sensei’s book? He’s always reading it.” whispered Naruto

“Maybe he lost it or he decided not to read it today.” she replied

During their training Kakashi left early.

“That’s it for today, we’ll finish tomorrow.” he said before he poofed away

“I knew there was a catch when he came on time.” said Naruto

“Something strange is going on.” finally assumed Sasuke

“I think we should investigate,” suggested Sakura, “Are you with us Sasuke?”

“Yeah, I guess.” he answered

The three of them divided up and followed Kakashi. Naruto waited in his house, Sakura waited at the ninja academy, and Sasuke followed him everywhere. The first place Kakashi went was the store to get groceries. After that he headed home.

“Naruto,” said Sasuke over the radio transmitter, “he’s coming your way be ready to hide.”
Kakashi walked in his apartment putting away his food. He didn’t stay very long, as soon as he was done he went back out. Next he went to the flower shop.

“Hi Kakashi.” said Ino as he walked into the shop

“Hello.” he replied

Kakashi immediately picked up some white and yellow roses.

“Kakashi, is this for a special person?” asked Ino

He chuckled lightly “You can say that.”

After leaving the flower shop Kakashi went down the street to some kind of memorial.

“Where is he going?” asked Sasuke to himself

Kakashi stopped for a minute talking to himself quietly before walking to a memorial. As Sasuke moved closer he noticed a name on the commemorative plaque, it was Obito Uchiha’s. Kakashi laid his flowers down on the grave. Sasuke decided to come out of hiding and talk to Kakashi.

“Kakashi-sensei, are you okay?” he asked

he inquired “How long have you been there?”

replied Sasuke “I’ve been following you for a while. He’s a Uchiha isn’t he? But he wasn’t killed by Itachi.”

“He was my teammate. We had a relationship similar to like you and Naruto, a constant competition. When he died he gave me his Sharingan as a gift. It’s the anniversary of his death.” said Kakashi sadly

“I think he would be my uncle if he was still alive.” answered Sasuke

All the sudden Sasuke hugged Kakashi.

he said “I know what it’s like to lose someone close to me. Tell anyone about this and I will never forgive you.”

“Thank you, Sasuke. You helped me more than you know.”