TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Nerd by FoxyS30

[Reviews - 46]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Nerd.


“Watch it!! Damn it, Naruto!” Kiba hissed at his friend, shoving the laughing blond off of him so that he could inspect his stained shirt. When he had asked Naruto for a sip of his drink, he hadn't asked for the idiot to nearly pour it on him. Kiba scowled at the stain, groaning when he heard giggling from a group of girls who were standing around waiting, begging for the attention of Uzumaki Naruto and ignoring Kiba like he wasn't even there.


Kiba rolled his eyes at his friend, sighing as he dabbed his shirt, trying to wipe the stain off. "You always got to be such a dick. You care about no one but yourself and your stupid baby."


Naruto's "baby" was none other than the red sports car that was sitting outside, parked in the school's parking lot. The blond had worked long and hard to save up enough money to prove to his uncle that he was serious about purchasing the car. When the older man saw how bad his nephew had wanted it, he helped him with the down payment and made Naruto the happiest that he had ever been in his entire life.


"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Naruto said brushing off whatever Kiba was saying. He turned his attention to the girls that were following them.


"Ladies, I'm so sorry, but my friend and I…" he put an arm around Kiba's shoulder, giving it a squeeze, "...have important business to tend to. I'll see you all later, and you…" he pointed to a girl with long brown hair, "…I'll be giving you a call." He winked at the girl, being the cocky bastard that he normally was before turning to his friend. "Kiba, one day when you're older and more mature, I'll teach you how to pull in the chicks… and the dicks," he said with a smirk.


Kiba's lips twitched in annoyance, "Thanks, but no thanks. I don't think my brain can handle anymore of your influence as it is." He looked at the other spiky haired teen, nudging him off him slightly. "Gah! Morning breath! Ever think of brushing your teeth every once in awhile?" he asked as the two of them made their way down the hall towards their lockers.


Naruto glared at the teen in front of him. "You're just jealous. I'd expect a loser like you to say something like that," Naruto replied, “I had ramen for breakfast so I know my breath doesn't stink." He stuck his hands in his pockets, winking at another collection of females standing across the hall. He blew a kiss at a guy that he was pretty sure was straight, but had confidence that he could change that minor detail if he wanted to.


"You're such a dork," Kiba murmured, opening up his locker. "Could you focus for one minute on something other than your dick, jackass?" the brunette asked, pausing and turning to peer at his best friend. “Do you EVER think about anything other than your cock…" his locker swung open and he went to the task of getting out his books, "…or your car?" he questioned.


"I think of getting my cock sucked inside of my car," Naruto said with shrug, turning to open his own locker. He switched out his books, grabbing a few letters from the mountain of love notes that had been slipped inside through the metal slit at the top.


"Let's see who has expressed their undying love for me today," he said to Kiba, holding the notes in his hand.


Kiba rolled his eyes, gagging at the mere thought of listening to the heart felt confessions of the victims that were gullible enough to fall for the blond's false words that drove them into his bed.


"Tell me there is at LEAST one person that you WOULD'NT fuck?" he was truly disgusted by his friend. Kiba would admit that he himself could be bad sometimes when it came to sleeping with others, but Naruto was down right horrible.


"Eh, I don't know. Name some people and I'll tell you," Naruto said, as he read through the notes.


"Fucked her. Fucked her. Want to fuck her. Fucked him. Fucked him twice. Fucked her. Almost fucked him..." he was saying aloud, remembering all the people he had slept with from the notes.


Kiba kept from smacking him upside the head just barely when something caught his eye and his lips lifted into a smirk. He grabbed a handful of blond locks and tugged, ignoring Naruto's protests and making him look in the general direction down to the left of the hallway. At the end of the row of lockers was him: the nerd, the geek, the abomination of all normal and decent students. Standing there looking completely ridiculous and pathetically lame was none other than Uchiha Sasuke.


Uchiha, from his shoes to his clothing, looked nerdy, wrinkled, and just a plain mess. He wore a hideous yellow back pack and huge, black, glasses’ frames that looked more like goggles than glasses.


"Would you do him?" Kiba asked Naruto, nearly whispering in the other's ear.


Naruto stared at the Uchiha nerd. He scrunched his face up, trying to see the raven at a different angle.


"He doesn't look too bad. Maybe if he lost the glasses and got rid of the dorky way he dresses. He's so fucking lame though. Maybe I'd just have him suck me off or something," Naruto said, still staring at the raven.


This time Kiba did smack his friend upside the head, "Idiot!!" A sinister grin suddenly spread across his face, so evil that it would have had the devil himself running for cover. Yet somehow Naruto completely missed it.


"Okay, fine then lets make a bet shall we?" Kiba asked.


"What kind of bet?" Naruto asked, still looking at the nerd across from them.


Said nerd at that moment dropped all his things, EVERYTHING out of his locker. Kiba sweat dropped, and they watched the guy sigh, shake his head and bend over to pick up his books.


"The bet, Sunshine, is that you can't take that nerd and change him into a stud. Yeah, you can remove the glasses, fix the clothing up a bit, but you can't take the nerd out of the man unless you skill him Naruto. That means you have to work at him. You need to prep him," he smirked, "I'll give you three months to do it."


Naruto rolled his eyes at his friend, "Prep him? You make it sound like I'm going to be operating on him or something."


Kiba snickered before smacking him on the head for good measure, "One catch though, you can't fuck him. Okay? You're educating him, not sleeping with him. Soooooo, if I win… I get your car!"


Naruto snorted. "Tch, Hell No. I'll bet you, but I'm not putting my baby at risk. Come up with something else and you got a deal," Naruto replied.


Kiba rolled his eyes, "You're no fun. You have nothing else that I want except…" That evil grin was back and Naruto was starting to feel slightly uncomfortable.


"Except, what?" Naruto asked nervously.


"You let me have your virginity. No one's popped your cherry yet, right?"


Naruto's mouth hung open and he blinked a few times. "WHAT?!" the blonde screamed. "Why do you want that?!" he shouted, taking a step back from his friend.


"Because…" Kiba flicked his friend's forehead, "…I do." He grinned at him. "Unless…Uzumaki, you're too scared you'll lose to the challenge?" he said in a taunting tone.


"I'm not scared, asshole, but if I win you have to suck me off…in my car…after school…with the windows down so everyone can see you," Naruto said, staring at Kiba, daring him to take the challenge.


Kiba rolled his eyes. "What's with you having people suck you off?" He took his hand and they shook on it. "Fine," he slammed his locker closed before heaving his bag onto his shoulders. "Have fun, Naruto," the brunette said, patting Naruto's head before turning and walking away.


"Don't back out after I win!" Naruto shouted to Kiba's retreating back. With a sigh, he walked across the hall to the loser that was still picking up random junk from his locker. Naruto bent down, grabbing some of the stuff, handing it to him.


"Damn lockers throw shit back at you all the time," Naruto said, trying to make conversation.


Black eyes stared back at him. Nothing was said before the boy stood slowly, making Naruto notice that he was pretty tall; not overly tall, but tall enough. Sasuke stared back into his eyes for a long time before snorting a 'hn' and turning back to his locker, placing his things inside neatly and carefully this time.


"So, Uchiha, what do you like to do for fun?" Naruto asked, clearly unfazed by the raven's lack of speech. He just needed to find a way to get him talking and the rest would be a piece of cake.


Nothing, the boy didn't even spare him a glance as he continued to place each of his items carefully inside.


"Forget it."


"Forget what?" the blonde asked, staring at the other teen, "I just asked you what you like to do for—"


"I'm not doing your homework," he said, cutting the other off.


"My homework? Geez, Uchiha, lighten up. I don't want you to do my homework. I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out sometime or something," Naruto stated, "you know, you're always buried in books and stuff. Don't you ever want to do anything fun?"


"Books are fun. Books are my life," Sasuke said, so seriously and in a tone so final, that it made Naruto squirm a little.


He shut his locker quietly, turning sideways to look at Naruto. "Whatever you want, forget it, moron. You think I'm stupid? Magically you want to "hang" out? You want something, and if you think I'm stupid enough to believe that you want to hang out with me, then you're an even bigger idiot than I previously thought you were," he said before walking off.


"What a cold little prick," Naruto mumbled. He decided that he was going to have to work a little harder to get to the Uchiha. Luckily for him he had a class with the raven so he could try again.


Uchiha, like the nerd he was, sat in the front row seat. The class was math, something that the Uchiha excelled in, as well as any other subject that he took. Opening his bag, he placed what he needed carefully in its proper spot on his desk. He ignored some snickering from other students, ignored their comments as he continued with what he was doing.


Naruto sighed when their math teacher started going over his lecture. Their sensei began to write problems on the board and Naruto pretty much zoned out. He hated math; it was his worse subject. He thought about what he would do when he got home, not hearing the teacher calling him.


"UZUMAKI!" the teacher finally screeched, smacking him upside the head with the ruler.


"Oww! Why'd you do that, sensei? I was studying," the blond lied. His hand reached to his head, rubbing the spot where the ruler had struck his skin and he pouted like a child.


The teacher scowled, not believing one word of it. "Then you shouldn't have a problem doing this problem now, should you?" he pointed toward the board and instantly all eyes were on Naruto…except for Sasuke's. The raven wouldn't even bother looking.


Naruto stared at the words and numbers on the board as if they were from another planet. "Sensei, I think I need some help. I just don't get this stuff at all. I try really hard, but I just can't learn it," the blond said softly, putting his amateur acting skills to the test, "Do you think that you could assign me a tutor or something; someone to help me with my homework?"


The teacher gave him the ‘don't mess with me look’ before sighing, "Yes, I suppose I should assign you a tutor. One that could put up with your attitude..." he tapped the ruler on the desk, "…but not a female."


Several of the girls in the room moaned in protest…okay, all of them did, since a lot of people wanted to be alone with Uzumaki Naruto. Sasuke tensed when the teacher's shadow loomed over him, looking almost intimating with his figure huddled over his back.


"Uchiha Sasuke, would you mind tutoring Mr. Uzumaki after school today?"


Sasuke clenched his hands, keeping himself from lashing out at the teacher and glared once at the blue-eyed blond, knowing for a fact that he'd did that on purpose. With a murmured, "hn," Sasuke agreed. The teacher smiled slightly before going back to the lesson at hand.


"Sucker," Naruto mumbled to himself. When he saw the Uchiha turn to glare at him Naruto smiled innocently at the other teen. Now that Sasuke was going to be his tutor, Naruto just had to figure out how to start this makeover thing. He thought about calling some chicks to help him, but then they would be all over him and he didn't have time for that so he would just have to do it on his own when the moment came. He had three months to get to know the raven and make him cool…He could handle it!


It wasn't long before the bell rang and everyone was rushing out of the class to get away from there as fast as humanly possible. Sasuke though, packed each of his things quietly with careful, caring measures. Not once since after the announcement that he would be tutoring the moron did he look at him.


Naruto waited for the other students to rush off. He promised a girl that he had made out with under the bleachers a few days ago that he would call her, even though he kept forgetting her name and didn't have her phone number. He sauntered up to Sasuke, leaning over his desk.


"Thanks for agreeing to tutor me, Uchiha. You know, I'm just not any good in math," he said, with a grin.


Sasuke only glared at him with those black eyes, "You're a liar, Uzumaki. We both know you don't need tutoring," he shoved a book into his bag, "I can't tutor you today."


"I do need tutoring! Have you seen my math grade? It doesn't matter anyway, you agreed. You're all mine now, Sasuke," Naruto said, like some sort of psychotic predator and then began laughing. "Come on, Uchiha. You're going to have to relax! Why can't you tutor me today? You got a hot girl coming over to your place or something?" he asked, waggling his eyebrows.


The look that the raven gave him should have shut him up, but the moron kept going on and on. Sasuke pointedly ignored him, heaving that ugly yellow bag onto his shoulders and then turning, leaving the room without a word.


Naruto was still talking when he realized that the other teen had left him. He jogged behind him, catching up to and falling into step with him, his polished shoes squeaking on the hallway floor.


"So that's some backpack you got there," he commented. The fucking backpack was the biggest, ugliest thing that Naruto had ever seen. He wanted to rip it off of the raven's shoulders and throw it in the garbage. "So these books you like to read so much, were any of them turned into movies? Because I don't read much, but I watch a lot of movies and maybe I've seen one that goes along with your books," he stated.


Fine. If he couldn't get Sasuke to talk about anything else, he was pretty sure he’d talk about those stupid, heavy, books he was always carrying around.


The raven continued to ignore him, not even acknowledging that he had said anything at all. People had begun to gawk at the two of them and it was starting to make Sasuke nervous, annoyed, and twitchy. With people staring and Naruto's constant banter it was enough to make any man snap, but he wouldn't behave childishly and he was definitely not going to respond to the idiot's moronic questions. Both finally came to a stop in front of a lab door and then Sasuke turned and gave the blond an annoyed look.


"You can go away now, dobe. You don't have this class."


Naruto was still blabbering on and on until he heard the word ‘dobe’. "What did you call me, Uchiha?" he asked, not believing his ears.


Sasuke gave off the barest hint of a smirk. "I knew you were moronic, but I had no idea that you were deaf. I called you a D-O-B-E, dobe," he ended his response with a blank expression.


Naruto's fists clenched down by sides. He was just about ready to deck the raven right in those big, ugly ass glasses, when he remembered what would happen if he lost the bet. His ass, his perfect, tanned, round ass, was at stake. No. Hell No! Kiba was not getting HIS ass! The blond swallowed down his rage and gave a strained chuckle.


"You're funny, Uchiha. I didn't know you had a sense of humor. I'll see you later," he said, turning away from the raven and waiting, listening for the classroom door to shut. When he heard it, he punched the locker in front of him so hard that it left a dent. "Fucking, bastard," he mumbled, before walking off.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So again tell me what happened?" Kiba asked, chucking a fry into his mouth.


It was much later on that both Kiba and Naruto were sitting together at lunch, surrounded by a few of their friends and some fans: Naruto's fans of course. Kiba had never seen his friend so mad before. It almost made him want to keel over and die laughing. The brunette had decided that looking at his pissed off friend was his high point of the day.


"I'm not going over it again. He's a fucking dick. I was nothing but nice to that little bastard and he treated me like shit," he took a bite out of his sandwich, chewing and swallowing quickly, "You better give the best head in the world after all of this, Kiba…" Naruto said with a shake of his, "…because this is just not worth it. I had to destroy a locker after I was done talking to him."


"You know if you give up then that counts as losing, and if you lose well..." he patted Naruto's ass, "…I get that ass of yours." He gave a squeeze for good measure, laughing at the look of outrage that crossed his friend's face. "Awww! Come on, Naruto! You had to have known that this wasn't going to be easy! He's not very trusting, so what? Can you blame him? He probably thinks that you're trying to do something bad to him," he made a dramatic gushing sound, "Or worse yet! He probably thinks you want to nail his ass!"


Naruto knocked the hand off that was still squeezing his ass with a glare. "Heh. Yeah right, the day I fuck Uchiha Sasuke the world will freeze over. I'd be more likely to kill him than fuck him," the blonde said, "I don't know, Kiba, he just seems so—" He was cut off when arms wrapped around him from behind.


"Naaaruuutooo!"


He groaned. "Hey, Sakura," he said flatly.


She was the last person that he wanted to see. He had spent months planning to have sex with her, and when he finally did, it was so fucking awful that he had never wanted to do anything with her ever again; not even talk to her.


Kiba made a disgusted sound, almost choking on his fries. He almost felt bad for his friend...almost being the key word since the moron was at fault for ever having sex with that bitch in the first place. He blinked when something caught his eye and he grabbed Naruto in a headlock, tugging him to look in a general direction.


"Well, well, well, looks like the Uchiha does have friends."


They looked over at the table a little ways away from them and there sat Sasuke with three other people, Hinata, Lee, and Shikamaru.


"Guess he's not dying to be your friend after all, Sunshine," he burst out laughing, letting go of his friend.


Naruto was busy trying to pry Sakura's hands off of him when Kiba forced him to look over at the table where Sasuke was sitting. He finally got the girl to let go when he told her that he would give her a ride home from school and she walked off giggling with a couple of other girls and Naruto rolled his eyes at her.


"Lee, Hinata, and Shikamaru, huh? He would be friends with three people that I’ve never did anything with," said Naruto. "Maybe I'll just go over there and say hello. Let's see what happens. Wait here and keep your damn hands off my food," the blond said, standing up and walking over to the others.


When Naruto approached the four friends their quiet conversation ceased in an instant. Hinata blushed cutely, twiddling her fingers. "H-hello...Na-Naruto-kun," she greeted, being the only one that took the initiative to speak to him. Lee was too busy coaxing Shikamaru into a card game and Sasuke... Well Sasuke was busy reading on his own, the second latest edition of Eragon, open in front of him.


"Well hello there, Hina-chan," Naruto said, giving the bashful girl a bright smile. "What are you guys up to?" he asked, eyeing Sasuke reading. No surprises there, he thought. He gave a nod of his head to acknowledge Lee and Shikamaru. Both teens nodded in response back.


"Naruto-kun! Please join us in this man of all man card game! Shika is no fun!!!"


Naruto looked over at Sasuke who was still ignoring his existence. "Uh, actually, I was here to see when Sasuke could tutor me for our math class, Lee. He didn't give me a time earlier and I just wanted to see when he would be available. I have basketball practice after school so maybe after that?" he asked Sasuke without directly speaking to him.


"I can't," Sasuke told him simply without looking up. If Naruto wanted to play the game of stupidity then he was playing it alone.


"Sasuke has a gaming convention to go to—OWWWW!!" Lee sobbed, falling out of his seat and holding his poor knee while Sasuke glared at him, "Sasuke-chan, I'm wounded!"


The Uchiha's brow twitched and he murmured a "hn", reaching up and taking his glasses off. He placed his book down and started cleaning his glasses, which gave Naruto a view of his face without the huge frames obstructing it.


"Gaming convention?" amusement filled Naruto's eyes when Lee blurted out Sasuke's plans. "What's—" Naruto stopped his sentence, the amusement in his eyes quickly turned into surprise when the raven took off his glasses. Naruto stared at Sasuke, mouth hanging open. He had the sexiest most perfect face that Naruto had even seen. It was unbelievable how a pair of glasses or lack thereof could cause a person to look so different. So... "Hot," he said out loud, not realizing that he had.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys and gals!! We are back with a new story! That was cooked up from a Roleplay we did!! I, Sama hope you enjoy! Please some feedback would be nice! Love you all! Ttul! Also there will be others pairings later into the story that has yet been decided. It'll be all up in the air for now! So enjoy! ^^