TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Master Kakashi's Mansion by SakuraxLee

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I noticed there arn't any reviews and I have to say....

THANK YOU! I really don't like people reading my stories because it makes me embarresed because their not good >.<

Also, I have the coming of an old OC.. ^_^. Ring a bell? I think I'm going to ignore Kiera and put profiles for Kendria and Annabel. (Clearly very old OC's)
"So, what does Master Kakashi do to Yumi anyways?" Roy said, tossing a bag of bread to Ayaha.

"Well, he doesn't want anyone who knows to tell because it actually hurts her ALOT. You know how she seems clumsy when she walks down the stairs?" Luna said, taking some ramen and throwing it on the floor.

"What the heck was that for?!" Reiko shouted, running over to the mess.

"Well, anyways, he trips her all the time. She ends up bleeding really badly because she's so weak." Luna said loudly enough for everyone in the kitchen to hear. She didn't pay attention to Reiko's glare.

"Poor girl.. she never was respected by him. She got the jobs that took a long time.." Kendria said, walking in.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE? YOU QUIT A LONG TIME AGO!" Rose shouted.

"Quiet, young one. I came back when I figured out Annabel was still here. Also, I heard the Hyuuga girl is coming." Kendria replied, stealing Rose's ponytail holder and fixing her hair.

"Well all three of you will be driving us crazy!" Rose said, taking her ponytail holder back.

"Whatever. Actually, I lied about Annabel. She's actually working for Jiraiya now. But Hinata or whatever is coming to work here," Kendria said, taking the ramen on the floor and swallowing it.

"What happened to the old you?! Your freakin' disgusting!" Ayaha said, throwing a towel at her.

Kendria caught it and wiped her face, which was wet from the rain.

"What does she do for him?" Xian said. Rose pinched his arm.

"Well, she sells his books to the stores and does some cleaning. She has to pay him to let her boyfriend Shino stay there or whatever." Kendria said, tossing the towel and Ayaha.

"Wow.. When is Hinata coming?" Roy asked.

"She's right here, Roy-kun.." a voice said from the doorway.

Yumi stood in the doorway with Hinata behind her. She walked in with Hinata following.

"You should follow me, all of you.. You need to see something.." Yumi said. She wiped away some blood off her arm and walked off the door. Hinata was still following her.