TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Master Kakashi's Mansion by SakuraxLee

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: (Inspired by the story 'whodunnit', but its not really the same I don't think. >.< If it seems like it is, I'll delete it if the author of that story want's me to.)
(Also, everyone in this story are between the ages of twenty-one and twenty-five, and Master Kakashi is thirty. Jiraiya is also thirty)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any character in this story unless they are created by me or Kiera.
Kakashi smiled at the people who stood before him, though they couldn't see it because of the mask.

A maid that nobody had seen before walked up to him. Her hair was a light pink and it was thrown into a messy ponytail. Her eyes were half brown and half light brown, though the light brown could pass for yellow.

"Is she the only maid we haven't met?" Shikamaru said, yawning.

Kakashi looked at all the men in the group. Then he stepped infront of the maid as if he was trying to sheild her from their view.

"Wow, he acts like she is his sex slave." Sakura whispered to Ino. Ino nodded.

"Wait a minute, isn't that your sister?" Temari asked, looking at Sakura. Sakura gasped quietly and nodded.

"Master Kakashi, you have a phone call.." the maid said softly.

"Thank you Rose. Now, if you have time I would like you to show them to their rooms."

The maid named Rose nodded and walked up the stairs. Everyone followed her.

"Master Kakashi, are they gone?" Luna called out. Kakashi nodded.

"Good! I thought that stupid guy named Sai or whatever was gonna chop of my hair by the way he looked at it before!" she said.

"Well, it is a nice blue.. I would chop it of myself.." Kakashi said, reaching in a pocket.

"You wish! I'll tell them what you force Yumi to do for you!"

Kakashi took his hand out of his pocket and walked off to take his phonecall.

*

"I hope you can find sleep. I know its hard sleeping with four people, but just try to be comfortable." Rose said to Chouji, who was standing by a door. Her face was the color of the rug that was on the floor, which was a bright red.

"Okay.." Chouji replied. "When are we having dinner?"

Rose went even redder, if possible. "It should be ready in thirty minutes.." she said softly, rushing off to find the room Sakura was staying in.

"Hello Sakura!" Rose shouted.

"I didn't know you worked here, Rose. What kind of relationship do you have with that silver haired guy?" Sakura said. Ino looked at Rose.

"First, I haven't talked to you in years. Second, he's protective of his maids, and would not do want you think he would because he is married to Mistress Anko." Rose replied.

"Whatever."

"Well, I need to go help Reiko with dinner. Bye!" Rose said, rushing off.

*

"ROSE! MASTER KAKASHI WANT'S TO SEE YOU IN HIS STUDY!" Xian shouted from the stairs.

Rose sighed. "I have to help Reiko. Can't he just look at porn on the internet?"

Xian started laughing as he came into the kitchen. "Its not for that. He never makes you do that anyways."

"Yeah, but he gets pictures of me when I sleep."

"You sleep without your clothes on?" Xian said, raising his eyebrows.

"You pervert! Where does he want me to go?" Rose said.

"Into his study."

Rose walked up to his study and found him sitting with Jiraiya. She bowed to both of them and waited for Kakashi to say something.

"Isn't she beautiful, Jiraiya? I think she's better then Tomoya!" Kakashi said, looking at Jiraiya.

"Yup, she's hotter then bat-girl!"

Rose stood there. 'Is this all they wanted me for?' she thought.

"Anyways, go get us some tea." Jiraiya said.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes. "Jiraiya, you can't order her around. Rose, please go get us for tea."

Rose nodded and walked out of the room.

{Was that good? Also, whoever the author of whodunnit (I can't remember the pen-name, sorry!) if you want me to take this down, I will. It was inspired by your story, so you have the choice if you want me to take it down.}