TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Aladdin-Naruto Style! by Blazenix

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hello! I hope you enjoy the story! ^.^
Sorry guys I might not include every character in this story. TOT
You walk inside the Arabian City, and you come across many things, like the sight of a large palace towering over the city, children playing in the streets and a man do a act for money by breathing fire. Then a Merchant and his assistant, by the name of Gai and Rock Lee, seller aproaches you.

"Ahh...welcome to Agraba, a place of mystery, of enchantment...and the finest merchandise you've ever seen!"

His assistant pulls a stall from behind him, like a magic trick.

"We have the greatest things you've everseen," Gai pulls out a coffee maker from the stall.

"This fine merchandise here, makes the finest coffee and cappachino you'll ever taste, and look it doesn't brake!"

Gai taps the coffee maker on the surface of his stall, and it brakes into pieces.

"It broke..." muttered Rock Lee.

Gai quickly scrambles around for stuff to sell you.

He then pulls out a white box.

"Oh wow I've never seen one of these in such a good condition such as this,"

Rock Lee shakes his head.

You sigh and start to walk away, but Rock Lee stops you.

"Wait don't go! I see your only interested in the especially rare, fortunately for you we have this!"

Rock Lee pulls out a strange looking object.

"Do not be fooled by it's simple looking apperance, for like the diamond in rough, is does not matter of the outside but whats on the inside,"

You once again start to walk away, and once again he stops you.

"This is no ordinary lamp! This object once changed a young man's life, perhaps you like to hear a tale?"

You think for a moment and finally you nod.

"The story starts on a dark night, with a man with a dark purpose..."



A small man on a horse galloped towards a dark figure.
It was what he thought a woman and a silver coloured parrot on her shoulder...but he was far from wrong.
The woman was a dark sorcerer, called Orochimaru, in disguse and his parrot was actually his apprentice, Kabuto. (A/N: You'll find out why they're in disguise in later chapters)

"You are late," snarled Orochimaru in his woman disguse, his golden eyes flashed with anger.

"I apologise, m'lady," bowed the short man.

"Do you have it?" 'she' asked.

"I had to slit a few throats to get it, but I have it," said the short man pulling out half gold beetle, from his pocket, Orochimaru tried to take, but the short man put it out of his reach.

"Ah, ah, ah, the treasure you promised," said the short man.

'Her' 'parrot' swooped down from Orochimaru's shoulder and snatched the half golden beetle from the mans hand, slightly scratching the man and causing him to yelp in pain.

"Patience, you'll get what's coming to you," said Orochimaru, pulling out another half of a golden beetle, and stuck them two together. It suddenly glowed and came to life! It flew away.

Orochimaru got on his horse and followed the beetle.
The beetle buried itself in a particular mound of sand.

The sand begin to glow a flaming red and a huge fox's head was formed, mouth wide open.


"At last, after years of searching, the cave of Kyuubi," Orochimaru muttered.

"My god," the short man said in awe.

Orochimaru scowled and roughly grabbed the front of the man's shirt.

"Now then, bring me the lamp the rest is yours"

Orochimaru instantly let go of the man, making him stumble forward. The short man grinned and rubbed his hands together, thinking greedy thoughts about gold and jewels.

Kabuto, still in his parrot form, head turned towards Orochimaru and whispered in his ear.

"Where'd you get this boso?"

"Shhh" hushed Orochimaru.


The short man cautiously tried to step, into the Cave of Kyuubi's mouth. Suddenly the Cave of Kyuubi's mouth snapped shut, narrowly missing the short man.

"WHO DARES DISTURBS MY SLUMBER?" boomed the Cave of Kyuubi. Eyes glowing red.

"M-me Gato, a simple thief," said Gato bowing in front of the cave.

The Cave of Kyuubi growled, making Gato jump and shake in fear.

"REMEMBER THIS...ONLY ONE CAN ENTER HERE, ONE THAT IS PURE AND STILL HAS NOTHING, ONE THAT STILL SHINES ABOVE ALL OTHERS, A RARE SPECIMEN THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH..."

Kabuto and Orochimaru looked at each other curiously. Gato gulped again and then glanced towards Orochimaru.

"What are you waiting for?! Go on!" snapped Orochimaru.

Gato cautiously stepped into the Cave of Kyuubi's mouth. And closed his eyes, frightened of what would happen.
He opened one eye. Nothing happened. Gato let out a sigh of relief. Then he heard the Cave of Kyuubi roar, and the cave started tumbling down.

Gato screamed and tried to escape but the Cave of Kyuubi slammed its mouth closed, and started to dissolve.

"Remember only the diamond of the rough can enter..." The Cave of Kyuubi faded away.

Orochimaru and Kabuto turned into their orginal forms.

"Guess we'll have to find someone else to get into the Cave of Kyuubi," muttered Kabuto, gathering the two halves of the golden beetle.

"Not just anyone my young apprentice, we'll have to find this 'Diamond in the Rough'" said Orochimaru grinning evilly.