TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Re-Awakening Saga by Spacepilot3000

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Introduction of a couple of new characters and some OC's which you will definately see more of over the series
Several hours had passed since Kakashi had his discussion with Haku about locating Zabuza and he thought it was about time he should be telling the fifth. He walked down the dust roads of Konoha with his Sharingan out from under his headband reading his MakeOut Paradise Hentai with it while viewing his surroundings with the other. He has walked past bookstores, restaurants, bars along with seeing Asuma and Kurenai together again. Until he saw the Fifth Hokage sitting at a bar next to a drunk looking Jiraiya and a sober Lady Shizune.

“Hey Kakashi,” shouted Tsunade at the top of her voice. “Just the guy I wanted to talk to.” She was hanging on the edge of her seat, gulping down a full bottle of Sake in less than five seconds. Jiraiya was doing the exact same thing except for an out stretched arm which was wrapped round Shizune’s shoulder. Shizune was doing her best not to hit Jiraiya outside the head but his hand moved closer and closer to her chest ever gulp he took of his Sake until.

“Holy Shit,” blurted Jiraiya as he fell off his chair backwards from a strike to the face by Shizune. “I didn’t do anything I swear,” he mumbled between a couple of loud hiccups.

“Kakashi,” Continued Tsunade. “You have been put on probation.” Kakashi’s book fell to the floor and even though a mask covered his mouth Tsunade could tell that his jaw had dropped too. “You failed to give us the information on the two missing-nin who passed through here recently. So for that you will be given a month probation and be restricted from your favourite section in the book store.”

“You can’t do this,” said the flabbergasted Kakashi. “How did you find out?”

“That was me Kakashi,” whispered a voice in his ear. Kakashi turned and saw a tall, muscular man around 5’9 wearing the ANBU black ops uniform that Kakashi used to wear. His hair was pitch black and medium in length and flattened down over his right eye in a strange fashion. “I’m Isamu Masaru head of the ANBU tracking unit and you must be Kakashi, I’ve heard a lot about you.”

“This guy,” laughed Kakashi. “He’s nothing, he’s not even wearing the leaf headband.” Kakashi had a valid point as everywhere he looked he couldn’t see it anywhere, not on Masaru’s forehead like most ninja, on his arm like Shikamaru, around his neck like Hinata or around his waist like Gai.

Masaru gave put on a smug grin. “I don’t have a headband , I have something I can never remove.” He lifted his hair away from his right eye to reveal…

“My God,” murmured Kakashi. There was no eye, the eye socket had been burnt over and the Leaf insignia had been moulded on to the skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haku’s face was still bright red even when the three of them reached the gate of the village. Rock Lee was also slightly flustered seeing as he never really seen an event like that happen before in his life time while Shikamaru was calm and relaxed.

“I had to see,” explained Shikamaru, hands behind his head as if resting on a bed. “Nothing personal it’s just that I don’t work well with women.”

“You made him take his trousers off,” shouted Rock Lee.

“There are many ways to find out if this Haku is a guy but the easiest and quickest way was taking his trousers off,” replied Shikamaru.

“Couldn’t you of just taken his word?” protested Lee pointing at Haku who was a few feet ahead of them. He was still flush red from embarrassment but he was slowly going back to his calm self. He had been listening to the two of them argue for the whole time but just chose to ignore it and stay out of their way.

“This was the first time I’ve ever seen this guy, I don’t know if I can trust him yet, can you?” said Shikamaru setting up a very sensible question which hadn’t yet been answered.

Haku stopped and turned around to face Shikamaru and Lee who had also stopped in their tracks. Haku’s face was back to normal and he felt as if his pride was slightly restored as the topic changed to whether he was trustworthy. “That’s the problem,” he began. “There is no way for met to prove myself but I sure you my intentions are fair and noble. Neither of you will be put in mortal danger, I really only need you two for help and advice so I would really appreciate if you would join me.”

“I’m with you 100%,” said an enthusiastic Rock Lee

Shikamaru shrugged. “Well I suppose I can trust you,” mumbled Shikamaru still half asleep. He held out his hand which Haku received and shook sealing the deal. “Also,” continued Shikamaru a little grin appearing on his face. “It’s rather big if you ask me,” he said pointing down below before walking ahead. Haku’s face grew redder than it had ever done before, he placed his mask over his face and continued onwards still amazingly embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You are the finest I have at my disposal,” Said Masaru addressing his fellow ANBU members. “You are going to be sent on a A/S rank mission to recover Haku and Zabuza of the village of the mist and return them here.”

The room was dark except for one light hanging about a large table which Masaru sat next to along with four other figures. The room was almost the same as the interrogation room Haku had recreantly been held in but this one was far darker. The four ANBU members nodded in agreement ready to hear the rest of the missions criteria.

“Haku and Zabuza are wanted dead or alive though two leaf shinobi are with them Rock Lee and Shikamaru Nara. I believe that Haku has taken them hostage in order to flee the village or lied to them for their ninja skills. Those two leaf ninjas are wanted back alive and without harm.”

“But what if they have agreed to work for Haku for personal reasons and have become missing nins?” asked a silver haired women on the end of the table. She was rather short and was very skinny not much muscle or chest on her at all which suggested that she spent more time on Genjutsu than Taijutsu.

“If that does happen,” replied Masaru. “Kill them too.”