TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Black Roses Red by TomoyoThePunk

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Author’s Note: This story is named after a song, which will be introduced LATER into the story. Much later. For now, please read. Oh, and I do not own any Naruto characters. Just Tomoyo. My friend owns Amaya.



Ch 1
Punks

“Tomoyo-chan, are we leaving yet?”

“Amaya-san, chill out! We still have time before the ninja’s return to their home. Besides, we’ll just go steal Kakashi’s food again!”

A young teen with white-blonde hair in a messy bun with bangs to the side and light aqua eyes tipped her hat up to look at her friend. Her light violet low-v cut had the word “Primrose” printed in dark violet all over her chest. The black lace tank-top reflected her delicate white skin. She adjusted her two small belt-bracelets and stared at her watch, tugging at her jeans. Her cross necklace changed from gold to a black color. Her earrings dangled in the hot underground wind. “Tomoyo, we have to go now! Otherwise-”

“Amaya, chill out girl…” her friend said. Her hair changing from pink in the front to violet in the back. Her golden eyes glowing with happiness and care-free. The cherry-colored jacket ripped at one sleeve. Her black glove on her right torn at the wrist to the mid-thumb. Her army-green jeans had a hole in them that she patched up with fish-nets. Her sneakers were dirty and stained. She jammed to “Miss Murder” on her head phones.

“Tomoyo, we can’t stay here. We need to steal food and eat tonight. And don’t go on about bathing in water and drinking in the moonlight will suffice. Because it doesn’t!” Amaya yelled, picking up her friend and dragging her to the upper world. “And we’re going to steal at Kakashi’s place. No, you’re not allowed to steal another picture of him to draw on the walls….”

Tomoyo shrugged. This was what life was like for her and Amaya. Ever since their parents abandoned them and left them in Konoha to die, they had to steal their food. But lately, when they had to steal, Tomoyo would always go to Kakashi’s. Mainly because she would cook for him and leave food on the table for him. And sometimes would clean his house. She’d watch him enjoy the meal and leave a note for her for the next day. In return, she’d leave a list of ingredients to make him another meal.

They crept into the ninja master’s house, making sure they left no trace of them being here at the door. “Now, Tomoyo, remember to…mmmf!”

A hand covered Amaya’s mouth and another large hand grabbed Tomoyo. She screamed. Did they enter the wrong house? Kakashi’s wasn’t suppose to be home yet!

“So…it seems like I’ve found my house cleaner and chef…”

A young man with spiky white hair and a black eye turned on the light. With him were two other shinobi. One was a woman with long black hair and the other was a man with short black hair spiked up. “So…which one of you is the black butterfly?”

Tomoyo panicked. If Kakashi meant to turn them in…then….

She stepped on the mans foot, picking up a sword and swinging it at the woman, making her let go of Amaya. “Amaya! Run, you have to go! I’ll stay here! It’s my fault we got caught! Hurry!” Tomoyo yelled, and before her sister could protest, shoved her out the back window. She turned to the group of adults, taking out the real sword, and started to swing it around.

She felt Kakashi’s hand touch her hand and grabbed her wrist. He tore away the sword and stared out at the window. “Looks like the other one’s gone…Well then….” He turned his attention to the girl. “I did get my house cleaner…Thanks, to both of you. I can handle it from here…”

The two shinobi left and Kakashi tied Tomoyo’s hands together. “Now, you are the one who’s been taking care of my house lately, hm?”



After Tomoyo shoved her out the window Amaya ran down a deserted street into an alleyway. She contemplated on how to rescue Tomoyo. She could fight them but that would just be futile. It’s three against one. She could go back to try and negotiate with them but that would just lead to some other problem that she couldn’t think of right now. Well after thinking she decided to walk around to maybe find an idea. After walking for about three seconds she spotted an odd looking fence. “Ok, who is it?” asked Amaya, who walked up to it and pulled the fence-looking fabric away from the fence. A confused spiky blond haired boy stumbled to the side, his big blue eyes looking at her. “I should ask you the same thing!” screamed the boy. “Why should I tell you?! You still didn’t answer my question!” shouted Amaya angrily.

“My name is Uzumaki Naruto!” stated Naruto proudly. Amaya looked at him more closely and noticed the headband that all the ninja wear. “So you’re a ninja then.” Amaya answered more calmly. Then Amaya looked him over one more time. He wore a bright orange jacket with blue on the shoulders and fur on the collar, with orange capris. “You know you’re an odd looking ninja.” smirked Amaya. “What do you mean by that!” shouted Naruto. “I don’t know, I guess I just think that,” smirked Amaya. Naruto just laughed, “I see. Well…um…You looked tired, you wanna…HEY!”

Amaya fainted, mostly likely from the stress. “Now what am I to do with you?” he asked, placing her on his back. “I’ve never seen you before so I don’t know where you live…Well, you can sty at my place tonight then!” he smiled, running off with Amaya on his back happily,



Kakashi laughed. The girl had spunk and a lot of energy! No matter what, she fought to resist him and he always dominated. One time she even tossed a large bowl of mushrooms at him and he dodged it like it was nothing. “Calm down, I’m not going to hurt y-” he started, but felt the sting of her slap. He looked at her with his black eye and glared. “Now, that hurt,” he said coldly. She looked at him, fear in her eyes. He tore off his headband, revealing his sharingan. She gasped, stumbling back into a corner of the room. He saw right through her.

He saw the pain she endured when she was smaller. The horror she endured from her peers. He walked closer, watching her close her eyes and cover her head, embracing herself for anything he might do.

He gently touched her cheek. “Its ok, I’m not going to hurt you. I was only going to scare you…You needed to calm down…But I see that I’ve upset you even more. You just lost your companion and its my fault. I should have left you one of our notes asking if I could meet you in person sometime. I just…I wanted…”

“GO AWAY!” Tomoyo yelled. This day was getting worse. How could he…how could he understand?

“Look at me, please…” he begged, tipping her face up to meet his. “I need you to calm down. I really didn’t mean to scare you. But…after I told the Hokage about you, he wanted me to see if you were a foreign ninja spy…I see that you are not…” She looked at his, the tears still flowing strong. “I promise…we’ll find your friend…”

“Sister…”

“What?”

“She’s not my friend. She’s my sister…” Tomoyo explained. “And…you better find her…” Kakashi laughed, “I will. I swear. Or else I’m not Kakashi, the Copy-Cat Ninja. Now, may I ask your name…?”

Tomoyo gulped, “Tomoyo…Tomoyo Suzuki…”

“Tomoyo? What a pretty name….” Kakashi chuckled, picking her up and placing her on the couch nearby. “Are you hungry Tomoyo-kun?”

Tomoyo-kun… The word stuck into her mind. She nodded, and her stomach growled. He looked strangely at her. “Well, that’s a certain yes. What do you like? Ramen? Yakisoba? Miso Soup? What?” Tomoyo bushed, “Um…I like…gyoza and yakitori…”

(Random Author’s note: Gyoza is Chinese ravioli-dumplings usually filled with pork and vegetables and pan-fried. Yakitori is BBQ chicken skewers….skewers…I wonder….its sound like screwing…so …Does that mean the chicken got screwed before it was…Oh God…I pray for mercy…0.0;;;)
(Random co-author note: O.o what the heck is her problem. My god what is she thinking. Screwing chickens. O.o… she has no brain…I think…)

“Hm…I don’t have much of a taste for yakitori…but I do like gyoza…so, I’ll order some! And do you like spicy food?” Before she could reply, Kakashi picked up the phone and called the nearest shop, ordering out all sorts of foods and drinks. She frowned, only wishing that her sister was getting the same treatment…



It was a dark, cold day. Young Amaya looked up at her older sister, Tomoyo. “Sister…where will we live? Where will we go?” Tomoyo smiled at her sister, holding up a piece of warm bread. “We will steal to eat. We will live in the ruined building that Konoha has abandoned. That will be our lives from here on out…”

Amaya smiled, biting into the loaf of bread as her sister bit into another loaf. “Do you think mom and dad will come back?” Tomoyo sighed, “Amaya, they’ll never come back. They hate us….”

“Oi! Girl! Wake-up!”

Amaya woke up to the face of the boy she met earlier. She gasped and tried to jump up, but cried out in pain. “I wouldn’t move around if I were you. When you fell down, you broke your ankle and pulled some muscles. It’ll take a couple of months until you fully heal…” Naruto said. Amaya sat up, looking around the messy room, seeing that a hot bowl of ramen was set out for her next to her bed. “Naruto-kun…”

“Oi, eat up! It’s a special ramen that I had the guys down at the Ramen Shop make. If you’re really hungry, I can make them make more for you…”

Amaya didn’t say anything, just dove into eating. The piping hot liquids quenched her thirst. The warm noodles fed her bursting flames of hunger.

“So whats your name?” Naruto asked, watching the girl. “Amaya….Amaya Suzuki…”

“Amaya…Pretty name! It suits you!” Naruto burst out, which freaked out Amaya a bit. But, she paid more attention to her food. “So, why were you…”

“I was thinking about how to get my sister back…From that one ninja guy and his friends.” Amaya replied, eating the last of her ramen. “But…she’s probably already be trialed by Hokage…:

“For what?” Naruto asked. Amaya sighed, “My sister and I are poor and the Hokage shunned us every time we saw him. We lived in the broken-down houses of the building that were never repaired from the nine-tailed fox’s damage and stole food. Well, my sister Tomoyo liked this one guys house and she liked what he did for others. But he was a really bad cook and all so she basically became his unknown wife. She cleaned and cooked for him while he was gone and they left each other notes. Well. We went there today and…”

“You got caught?”

Amaya nodded, and started to cry. “Dammit all! Why her? Why?”

“Amaya…listen…what was this guy’s name? Maybe if I explain the situation he’ll understand…”

“His name was…Kakashi Hatake…”



Authors Note:

Author: HAHAHAH! CLIFFHANGER ATTACK!!
Co-Author: *hits author* Jerk! How could you do this?
Author: Shut up! Anyway, yes I have a Co-Author this time. She over sees her character ((Amaya)) and check my spelling and such.
Co-Author: *working hard of correction of all typo’s*
Author: Um…well…ok…WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO KAKAHSI AND TOMOYO? AND WHAT WILL NARUTO DO KJNOWING THAT AMAYA AND HER SISTER STOLE FROM KAKASHI? WILL HE RESCUE TOMOYO? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON … *drum rolls* BLACK ROSES RED!
Co-Author: *Is still working hard in correcting the typo’s* Stop being so dramatic…jeesh.