TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kurobushi no Ryuu by darkleaf234

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kurobushi no Ryuu

Chapter 2

Ryuu opened his eyes and looked around. He did not recognize this place, or even the outside of it. It wasn’t misty at all. Looking at his bandaged wounds, he thought, ‘I must be in another village… but the two strangers… that Deidara and Sasori… damn it. I could have defeated them.’

A nurse walked in and said, “Good morning, sir, a fisherman brought you in here and told us to take care of you. The doctor said that you could be discharged today, of course,” Ryuu then asked, “Where are my clothes?” The nurse cheerfully replied, “They are in the closet beside you. Your ANBU mask is in the drawer, sir,” The nurse walked out. Opening the closet, Ryuu immediately changed and walked out of the hospital. He looked around and realized that he was in the Hidden Leaf Village. “Konoha…” he muttered to himself. Ryuu continued walking with his hands in his pockets.

A group of girls stood in a corner, huddled together. One of them spotted Ryuu and said to the other girls, “Look, girls! There’s a cute guy standing over there! I can even compare him to Sasuke-kun!” She walked towards Ryuu and said, “Hi! I’m Ayaka! What’s your name?” Ryuu stared at her and replied, “I’m… Kurobushi no Ryuu,” Ayaka winked at the other girls and continued, “So… Ryuu-kun! Are you free? We can go for lunch together,” Ryuu sighed. ‘Another fan club huh?’ He replied coldly, “No, I’m busy,” Ayaka frowned and pressed on. “How about tomorrow?” Ryuu shook his head. Ayaka returned to the group and whispered, “He’s our next target! The next time we see him, we’ll follow him!”

Ryuu walked further into the streets, and bumped into a tall, silver-haired man with a mask. “…Sorry,” he muttered. The man grinned and said, “Nah, people bump into me almost everyday… of course… they’re mostly girls. Hey… I haven’t seen you before. Are you new here?” Ryuu scratched his head and replied, “No… I’m from the Mist village. I fought a guy called Deidara… and another guy just stood there and watched… called… Sasori, I guess. Then I kinda plunged into the river. A fisherman from your village brought me to the hospital here.”

‘The Akatsuki members?’ The man frowned and said in a low voice, “Follow me,” He brought Ryuu to a building on top of the village. They entered an office with a woman inside. “Tsunade-sama… this guy appears to have come from the Mist village and has fought an Akatsuki member named Deidara. He was in the hospital a while ago,” said the man. ‘Deidara… Sasori… this may be serious,’ thought Tsunade. “Kakashi, this man is named…?” Ryuu immediately replied, “Kurobushi no Ryuu, Tsunade-sama.”

Tsunade observed Ryuu and said, “You may stay here until you can return to your village. You don’t look fit enough for a long journey, Ryuu,” Ryuu nodded and left the room. Kakashi frowned. Ryuu returned to the streets of Konoha and peered into a few shops. ‘Interesting…’ he thought. Suddenly, he crashed into a blonde girl. “Hey! Watch where you’re going, baka!!” hollered the blonde girl. “…I’m sorry,” muttered Ryuu. “Ino! Where are you?” shouted a voice. “Oh no,” whispered Ino. A pale guy was walking along the pavement, apparently looking for someone. Ino had to find some way to hide. She suddenly hid behind Ryuu and whispered, “Don’t let him see me!” Ryuu didn’t hear her and just stood there, staring at the pale guy’s outfit. ‘What the hell? What kinda outfit is he wearing? That’s so disgusting…’ As the guy walked past him, Ryuu couldn’t help but to stare at him.

Once he was gone, Ino emerged from behind him. “Thanks,” she puffed. “Wha? Since when were you behind me?” asked a surprised Ryuu. Ino stared at him blankly. “...Um. My name’s Yamanaka Ino… and I’m… sorry for shouting at you,” Ryuu was now really confused. “Uh… I’m… Kurobushi no Ryuu…” They both stared at each other for a moment.

“Who was that guy?” asked Ryuu. “Him? He’s called Sai. Sai’s been following me all week,” sighed Ino. “You’ve got suitors huh?” Ryuu rolled his eyes. They started walking while talking. “Yeah… but he’s really annoying,” muttered Ino. Ryuu hadn’t realized that they were talking for almost an hour. Ino looked at her watch and gasped. “Oh no! I’m late! Shikamaru’s going to be so pissed at me!” Ino waved to Ryuu and said, “I gotta go!”

Ryuu called out for her again. “Wait! Um… when can I see you again?” Ino smiled and said, “Maybe later… at noon… I’ll find you!” Ryuu nodded and sighed. There was something about that girl.
-------------
2 Chapters in one day... wow.