TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kurobushi no Ryuu by darkleaf234

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto...
Kurobushi no Ryuu

Prologue

“Again, from the beginning!” boomed a stern voice. Ryuu picked up his kunai and shurikens. Throwing them in a swift and neat manner, Ryuu had finally managed to hit all of the targets accurately. Looking at his father, hoping for some sort of praise, the dragon god, Ryoki, simply grunted and walked off. Ryuu let out a sigh, and sat on the soft grass.

A few days later, when Ryuu returned from training with his sensei, he spotted his father being held by the neck by a stranger. The stranger wore a large black cloak, with red clouds printed on it. Ryuu immediately ran towards his father, screaming for him. But it was too late, Ryoki was stabbed and he collapsed to the ground. The stranger disappeared, his laugh fading away.

Ryuu lifted his father’s head and whispered, “Father,” Ryoki turned pale and looked up into Ryuu’s face. “Son…” he started. “…I… love you,” as he whispered the last word, Ryoki closed his eyes forever.

Chapter 1

Ryuu woke up, sweating profusely. ‘That dream again…’ he thought. Looking out of his apartment window, Ryuu thought, ‘This place is always so gloomy… I wonder when it’ll clear…’ The mist was especially thick today, Ryuu wondered if it was an omen. Putting on his ANBU mask and suit, Ryuu got ready to go on a patrol. His katana was always in his hand, he liked it that way. As soon as he stepped out of the apartment, there were a few screams. “Ryuu-kun!!!”

Ryuu’s eyes widened. As the group of girls ran towards him, Ryuu smirked and formed the seals in a second, and he disappeared. A log stood in his place and the girls groaned in defeat. Ryuu had escaped once again. To Ryuu, his looks were a curse. To others, it was a gift from heaven. Shifting his ANBU mask a little, Ryuu spotted two strangers approaching the village with familiar cloaks. Black cloaks with red clouds. Ryuu clutched his fist tightly. It was time for revenge. Landing on his feet gracefully in front of the two strangers, Ryuu glowered at them and said, “Stop right there,” The first stranger, who simply smiled, said, “Why should we? You’re not gonna stop us are you? You’re gonna die, ANBU… yeah,” The other stranger said, “Make this quick, Deidara…” The first stranger, who was called Deidara, answered, “Of course… Sasori-danna.”


“Katon, Gokakyuu no Jutsu!” A large fireball flew towards a smiling Deidara. He dodged, and took out something white. Deidara curled his hand up and smirked, “Do you know what art is…?” Ryuu hissed, “Why should I care?” Deidara’s hand uncurled and there laid a clay bird. Throwing it up high, Deidara answered, “Art… is a blast!” He formed a seal and the clay bird flew towards Ryuu. “Kawarimi no Jutsu!” Ryuu disappeared just before the bird exploded. The bird exploded and tore the log apart. Deidara frowned. “You’re good, ANBU… now I’ll introduce to you… number 18… yeah,” He grabbed another piece of white clay and curled his hand up. Ryuu saw this as a chance and used his katana to attack Deidara. Deidara dodged, but he was cut on the face. Blood dripped down from his face. Smirking, Deidara threw the clay high up into the air and formed the seal again. The bird was so fast that Ryuu could not even see it coming. “Katon, Housenka no Jutsu!!” The bird was still unharmed.

Before Ryuu could escape, the bird exploded and sent Ryuu flying into the river. Deidara whispered, “Victory,” Sasori drawled, “Your timing must be improved… Deidara.”

Ryuu plunged into the river. He slowly floated to the top, unconscious.

The two Akatsuki members headed into the Mist village.