TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sakashima Kashiya by Queen of Anime

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hey everyone! Queen of Anime here! I was making a character for no reason when I thought 'Hey! I should put her in one of my stories!!' So, here it is! Not only is this my first Naruto story, it's my first story with her in it! Here's some information about her. Oh, and I have a picture I found that matched her. If you want to see it, leave a review with your e-mail. I'll e-mail you the picture! I have many other character's and they might appear here too. I'm still not too sure about that...please feel free to tell me if this story is a complete and utter waste of my time and yours. I won't get mad. In fact, I'll thank you for telling the truth. Anyway, here's her information:

Name- Kashiya Sakashima
Age- 16
Height- 5"7
Hair Color- Light Blue/Silver
Eye Color- Light Blue/Silver
Short Description- Kashiya was born in Hidden Leaf Village, Konohagakure. When she was young, her parents died trying to protect the village from the Kyuubi. Since that day, she has lived by herself trying to become a great ninja for her parents. She has promised herself that she would avenge her parents deaths by finding who the Kyuubi was sealed inside, and killing him.

This character is my character that I made up completely! I'm so proud of myself! Out of all my eight other character's, she is my absolute favorite! Anyway, now that you know about her, on with the fic!

Disclaimer- I own nothing about Naruto but I do own Kashiya! She's completely mine!

Chapter 1

"I want you to be a good little girl and stay in the house, okay?"said a concerned mother for her child while she hugged her.

Her and her husband, both jounin, were two of many other jounin and chunin told to go out and fight the Kyuubi. They were getting ready to leave and didn't want their little girl to get hurt.

"Yes mommy."said the little girl. She didn't really know what was going on but she understood that her parents were jounin's and sometimes had to go on missions for the village.

Then, there was a knock at the door. Her father opened it.

"Sakushi, Kasuto, we have to go. Now! The village is in trouble!"

"Right."

The father, known as Kasuto, turned to his little girl and bent down to hug her before he left.

"Kashiya, I want you to stay in this house. Me and mom will be back before you know it. Is that clear?"

"Yes daddy."

"That's daddy's little girl."

Kasuto kissed her forehead before he and Sakushi got up and left with the jounin at their door. The door slammed shut and Kashiya was left alone.

Kashiya stood there, thinking about what her parents said. Then she remembered that her mother never gave her a kiss good-bye. She always gives her a kiss before she leaves on a mission.

So, despite both her parents wishes, she opened the door and stepped outside. What she saw would forever be etched into her mind and haunt her for the rest of her life.

Her mother was in the jaws of a nine-tailed fox, blood dripping to the ground in a pool, while her father lay motionless on the ground in a pool of both her mother's and his own blood.

The fox was surrounded by other jounin and chunin trying to defeat it. But the fox kept picking them off, one-by-one. Nothing any of them did, would work. Countless dead bodies surrounded the fox, her father one of them. The bodies kept growing and growing in numbers.

The fox still had her mother in it's mouth until he shut his mouth so hard, he cut the body in two with a sickening crunch.

--x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x--

Kashiya woke up and sat up in a cold sweat.

"That dream...I had that dream again..."she said softly.

She looked to her left on her night stand to her clock. It glowed in red numbers, 6:38.

Realizing that she wasn't going to get anymore sleep, she got up and went to the bathroom to bathe and change out of her sleeping clothes.

She took her time in the shower and getting dressed. When she emerged from the bathroom she looked at her clock again. It read 6:57.

She spent 20 minutes in the bathroom but if felt like 5.

Just then, her stomach growled. She sighed and decided to make breakfast. She wasn't supposed to meet the Hokage for another hour.

--x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- Flashback --x-- --x-- --x-- --x--

Kashiya was training outside in the afternoon air when a young chunin came up to her.

"Sakashima Kashiya?"

"Yes..."

"I have a note from the Hokage. She told me to give you the note and tell you to meet her tomorrow at 8:00 in the morning for your next assignment."

"Why so early?"

"I don't know. It's what she said."

"Alright."

The chunin left hurrying off back to the Hokage's office.

'I'll read it later...I gotta train some more...'

Kashiya stuffed the note in one of her scroll pockets and continued training.

--x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- End of Flashback --x-- --x-- --x-- --x--

Kashiya is a jounin of Konoha and as a jounin, she gets assigned a lot of missions even older jounin's wouldn't be able to handle. Despite her age, she could easily beat 10 jounin's attacking her. Because of this, she went on a lot of missions.

Kashiya never took it out to read it so she went to her night stand where her vest was placed neatly, and dug into the pouch which she had put it in. She found it and read it over.

Kashiya,
Come by the Hokage’s office for your next assignment. Be there by 8:00 in the morning. You’re assignment has to do with another jounin and his team. It will last 4 months. You will receive information upon your arrival to the office.
Tsunade
Hokage

'Another jounin...I never work well in a team, she knows that...why pair me up with another jounin when she knows that they will only get in my way?'

She set the paper down and went downstairs to the kitchen to fix herself some breakfast.

Once there, Kashiya searched all the shelves in the kitchen to see if there was anything left to eat.

Then she remembered, 'I ate the last of my food last night and I didn't bother to go shopping for more...'

She looked at the clock on the wall of the kitchen. It read, 7:05.

Kashiya started to pace, '7:05...all the shops and restaurants don't open till 8:00...my meeting with the Hokage is at 8:00...'

Her stomach growled reminding her that she was hungry and needed some food.

Kashiya stopped pacing and thought for a moment. 'I remember hearing that Ichiraku opens at 7:00 in the morning...but eating ramen in so early in the morning...?'

She decided that ramen was better than nothing so she went upstairs to put on her uniform.

--x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x-- --x--

Kashiya left her house to the cold streets of Konoha looking for Ichiraku.

A couple of blocks away from her house, she found Ichiraku, open, just like she thought it would be.

She entered Ichiraku and looked around. One blond boy sat at the counter, eating noisily. He was practically inhaling his food.

Kashiya sighed and sat next to the boy. 'Well, at least he isn't some old perverted man...'

Just then, the cook of the restaurant came up to her.

"What will it be?"

"Miso ramen is fine."

"Coming right up."

The cook went to the back to make the food she ordered while Kashiya reached in a pocket on her vest to take out the money to pay for the ramen.

Kashiya just sat there in silence, waiting for the cook to come back with her order ready.

The blond stopped inhaling his noodles long enough to notice that she was there. He studied her for a while and then went back to inhaling his second bowl of noodles. Or, at least she thought it was his second. She only saw two bowls in front of him one of which he was currently eating out of.

Finally, the cook came back with her ramen ready. He handed her the bowl of ramen while she handed him the money to pay for it. He rang it up on the cash register and went to the back again.

Kashiya picked up her chopsticks and started to eat her noodles in silence when the boy next to her finished his. He turned to her and smiled.

"Hi!" he said, "My name is Uzamaki Naruto! I've never seen anyone else here this early besides me. Does that mean that you like ramen as much as I do?!" he asked hopefully.

"Uh..."Kashiya didn't want to make the boy sad but she really didn't like ramen all that much..."Yeah...I think it's alright..." 'Well, it wasn't exactly a lie...'

"Really?! Wow!! Cool!!" the boy started bouncing up and down in his seat excitedly.

He started babbling about all the different types of ramen and which were his favorites. He just kept talking and talking about ramen.

'Maybe I should have said no...ow...my head is starting to hurt...' then Kashiya saw him staring at her.

"What?"she asked him

"I asked you what your name was. I told you mine, remember? It's Naruto! What's yours?"

"Oh...um...my name is Sakashima Kashiya.

Naruto held his hand out to her. "Nice to meet you Kashiya!"

Kashiya saw his big blue eyes looking at her expectantly. 'Ah, what the heck...' she grabbed Naruto's hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you too, Naruto."

Naruto stared at her and finally asked, "Why did you pay for my ramen for me?"

"You know...I'm not sure why I did...I'd thought it'd make you happy."

Naruto smiled at her. "Thanks! Only Iruka-sensei ever buys me ramen!"

Kashiya didn't know why, but seeing Naruto smile like that, made her happy as well.

The cook came back with Naruto's ramen, gave it to him, and went to the back again.

Kashiya finished eating her ramen and turned to Naruto who was happily eating his ramen. "I gotta go but, maybe I'll see you around, kid."

"Yeah! Maybe! I hope so!" replied Naruto while he slurped at his noodles.

Kashiya hoped she did see him again. When he was around, the whole place just seemed to glow with happiness. She liked that.

She checked the clock on the wall inside Ichiraku. It read 7:50.

'It'll take me about 10 minutes to reach the Hokage's office. I better leave now.'

"Bye Naruto. It was nice meeting you."

"You too Kashiya! Bye!" Naruto frantically waved good-bye to her as she left.

Kashiya left Ichiraku a lot happier than she was before she entered it. You could tell because of the smile plastered on her face as she headed to the Hokage's office for her next assignment.

End of Chapter 1

Q of A- Wow! I wrote this in 2 days!

CA- 2 days?! All this?!

Q of A- Well, what can I say...I had ideas.

R of A- Good job Q of A!

Naruto- Yay!!! RAMEN!!!! WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

::Runs around like an idiot yelling 'RAMEN!' at the top of his lungs::

Sasuke- ::Holding his ears shut:: Somebody make his stop or I'll kill him!!

Sakura- ::Holding her ears shut too:: Yea!! Naruto!!! SHUT UP!!!

::Naruto stops running around but is still yelling 'RAMEN!' at the top of his lungs::

Sasuke- ::Still holding his ears shut:: THAT"S IT!! LET ME AT HIM!!!!

Kakashi- ::Holds Sasuke back:: Sasuke, calm down. Killing Naruto won't solve anything.

Sasuke- ::Glares at Kakashi:: Yes it will! It will solve the noise problem!!

::Naruto starts to run around again still yelling 'RAMEN!' at the top of his lungs::

Sakura- I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I'LL KILL HIM!!!

Kakashi- ::Holds back Sakura too:: Now, now Sakura. Violence doesn't solve anything.

Sakura- ::Still trying to reach Naruto to kill him:: In this case, it does!!

Kakashi- ::Sigh:: The things I have to put up with...

CA- NARUTO!!! SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!

Sasuke- Dobe...! Just wait till I get free from Kakashi...YOU'RE DEAD!!!

Q of A- ARGH!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

::Q of A takes out her magically appearing frying pan and hits Naruto on the head, HARD::

Naruto- ::unconscious::

Sasuke- ::Let's go of ears:: Finally...dobe...

Sakura- ::Let's go of ears too:: Thank god!!

Kakashi- ::Let's go of his students:: I wish I had a different team...

Q of A- Finally! Well, that was chapter 1! I'll try to update as fast as I can but I have a 1200 word essay do tomorrow and I haven't done anything...I REALLY have to start it now! Well, review and tell me what you think! If you like it, I'll try to update faster. If not, I'll take this story down and you'll never see it again! Actually, this isn't my first Naruto fanfic. It's just the first one I posted. I have another one I never posted but I never posted it because I never finished it. If anyone out there is willing to help me with my story, please leave a review saying you'll help me! I just can't seem to finish it. My brain has gone completely blank on that story. Leave your e-mail and I'll e-mail it to you either in the letter or as an attachment. Well, until next chapter! Ja ne!