TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Eyes by Feneris

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any asociated characters or settings. A story I started up on FF.net.

Pretty much me final deciding to do something about the plot bunnies in my head.
Proluge: Five

In some humans there is an abnormality in their genes. It may be caused by demon blood, inbreeding or just freak mutations. These changes resulted in powers that are unique to a bloodline. These ‘bloodlines’ have manifested in numerous ways from eyes that can see through everything, to bones that can be manipulated at will. These people are also seen very differently. In water country they are feared and hated. In fire country they are revered and honoured.

Konohagakure

The Third Hokage glanced at the reports laid in front of him.

Naruto Uzumaki

Age: 8

Status: Missing for 2 days

Notes:
*Jinchuuriki of Kyuubi
*Is in possession of the Forbidden Scroll

Rating: S


“Naruto. Where are you?”

The Hokage glanced at the second report.

Hinata Hyuuga

Age: 8

Status: Missing for 2 days

Notes:
*Posses bloodline (Byakugan)
*Is in possession of several Hyuuga Scrolls
*rumoured to be in the company of Uzumaki Naruto

Rating: A


“And Hinata’s missing too…” he thought grimly. “The ANBU have been unable to find any trace of them! If Naruto can elude ANBU for over two days he must have crossed over the border, or he’s dead.” The Third placed his head in his hands. “Arashi, I have failed you.”

Water Country

A small boy with black hair wandered through the snow. “Dad! Why did you try and kill me? Am I a monster like you said? One of those ‘Clan People?” The boy glanced behind him at a small shack with huge shards of ice piercing the walls and roof. “Goodbye Mom.”

Kaguya Clan Compound

A boy with pale skin, white hair, and two red dots above his eyes sat hunched over in an underground cell, repeatedly stabbing the wall with a bone sword. “Why am I here? Did I do something wrong?” He did not even pause as a hand shoved a tray of food through the door. “What is it like out there? Is fighting the only thing I’m supposed to do?” He paused and stared at the lock. “How will I know unless I find out?” He walked up to the bars and jammed his sword into the lock and turned. The lock clicked and the door swung open. “I’m going to find the answers no one will tell me.”

Sunagakure

A boy with red hair wandered through the endless desert. He had black rings around his eyes suggesting lack of sleep, and the kanji for love tattooed on his forehead. “No one loves me! I only love myself!” Sand swirled around the boy in an earthen haze. “My mother will protect me. My reason for living… Is to kill everyone!”