TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Breaking Free From My Chains by chhoeurm13

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Breaking Free From My Chains
Village Hidden In The Snow – Kisa/Sero

chhoeurm13: HOLA! as they say in Spanish. Just to let you know, I do my chapters in different POV’s so I’m putting whose POV I’m doing the chapter in at the top with the chapter title. Man, I’m getting tired of saying that.

Naruto: Then do your stories normally like everyone else.

chhoeurm13: I like to be different so deal with it. Now, on with the story and please review.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down on the cold chair as I looked over the young sleeping children. My sensei, Sero, wrapped his jonin jacket around me. I looked back into his black eyes that any girl could get lost into.

“You’re going to get cold sensei,” I whispered.

“I’m more concerned about you, Kisa.”

“That’s not very smart.”

I closed my eyes when I heard another ear splitting scream. Sero-sensei wrapped his arms around me and held me there till the echo of the scream faded away. I buried my head in his black turtleneck sleeve. “I guess it isn’t over.”

“No, let’s just pray and hope that he doesn’t find the children.”

“If he did, I would kill him and you know that.”

“Heh, I almost forgot just how stupid you could be sometimes.”

“What do you mean sensei?”

“You know that I’m not your sensei anymore so stop calling me that, you’re a jonin now which is a rank above me and by stupid I mean that I can’t believe you expect to kill the strongest demon in the world, the Winged Wolf.”

“That’s just who I am…..Sero.”

“That’s more like it Kisa. You know, I still find it hard to believe you became a jonin at only age 14.”

“Well you better get use to it ‘cause it’s true.”

I got out of my seat and turned around so that I was facing my old sensei in my genin years. Sero had white hair that was black at the roots (chhoeurm13: I know, I know, he looks exactly like Haru from FRUBA, well you know what? I like him that way.) He wore his Village Hidden In The Snow headband on his right arm, our village sign was a single snowflake which I kind of liked more than the other village signs since it was different from most others. Our jonin outfit, which Sero wore, was somewhat like Konoha’s but our jackets were white with the blue snowflake on the back. Sero’s pale skin made his pure black eyes stand out very much.

I stepped closer to Sero and let him bring me into a tight embrace as more screams reached through the thick door and to my ears. It hurt to know that I was safe in here while others out there were suffering. Even my family was out there fighting, including my 12-year-old brother.

Everyone was fighting because of the Winged Wolf that had attacked our village. The Winged Wolf was one of the strongest demon around, it was even stronger than the Nine-Tailed Fox that had been sealed before I was born. The winged wolf was basically a huge pitch black wolf with dark red eyes, on his back were a pair of demon wings that resembled bat wings. The Winged Wolf was attacking our village because of me and my power. When I was born I had received a very special bloodline limit, I could shape shift into anything around me without even using chakra, copy any enemy’s moves, sometimes read their minds, without even lifting a finger I could summon earth, ice, water, sand, wind, and fire to protect me and use these elements to fight as well and I could copy and bloodline no matter what it was. The Winged Wolf wanted this power but we couldn’t allow that so the children, Sero, and I had been hidden away in a basement under a nearby mountain till the Winged Wolf left.

“Sero, I’m worried,” I whispered to the 18-year-old.

“Everything will turn out fine, don’t worry.”

I wrapped my arms around Sero’s neck and rested my head against his chest. I was really scared for what might happen to my family, especially Zaku. I had watched over Zaku since the day he was born, my younger brother and I were so close to each other that I wouldn’t be able to take it if he died.

“Sero, please don’t leave me.”

“I won’t Kisa, I promise that no matter what.”

“Thank you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sero’s POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later…

I watched over Kisa’s sleeping form as she huddled there against the children. She wore her silver hair in a ponytail, the strands parted at the end of her hair. At the end of each strand of her hair the tip was red with black right above it. Some of her hair that wasn’t in a ponytail was covering part of her face so you could only see one of her eyes, it also had a red tip with some black above it. Kisa’s eyes were a dark shade of red with the normal black iris but you couldn’t see them because her eyes were closed. She wore a black tight strapless shirt with white flare jeans. Kisa’s snow headband was wrapped around her waist. For someone who was only 14, she could easily be mistaken for a short 16-year-old because of her body. Despite the 4 year age difference, I loved Kisa but I knew that was forbidden of me since she was once my student and I was 4 years older but I couldn’t help it. Only when she was 18 could I truly tell her just how much she meant to me.

I squatted down by her and placed my lips on her cheek in a quick little kiss. Kisa let out a little groan in her sleep as she hugged a little girl closer to her much like a young child would do with a teddy bear. I smiled down at Kisa, she was so sweet and innocent at times like this.

“Just wait little one, the Winged Wolf will be gone soon enough,” I whispered.

I let out a little sigh, it sounded more like I was trying to convince myself the Winged Wolf was going to leave more than Kisa. This fight had been going on for hours with the screams of death becoming less and less but then again, there were probably less and less people for the Winged Wolf to kill. All I could do now was wait, just wait for everything to end and see the final outcome of the battle. When that happened I hoped that Kisa would still be asleep because the outcome might be too much for her, especially if she saw all the death that was bound to happen.

“Please Winged Wolf, please just leave now for the sake of everyone…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chhoeurm13: Well that’s the end of this chapter, what shall happen to Kisa and Sero? Well the only way to figure out is if at least one person reviews.