TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Icha Icha CopyNinja Y by Erossennin

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Naruto is a Kishimoto Masato's manga. Bandai airs out and Shounen Jump publishes it. This is a fan work, not supposed to make profit of theirs.

Summary of this chapter: What did Orochimaru mean back when he meet Kakashi? (spoiler of episode 40)

Most probably I will use it in a later story I working now (temporary title is Enconter with the Kindly Ones at Crossroads). But as it works very well alone, I thought "why not publish it as it stands?"

Well it works well as a series of stories to freak out Kakashi too... Perhaps I should keep it right here as well... Later, when I finish the bigger story, I will delete this one... or not.

“... good work...”

He could listen distant words while slowly he awaked. He could feel the cold metal at his bare back.

“... it seems that he is awake...”

Another voice. He tried to force his eyes open, as he did not like the way the voices sounded. They sounded familiar. Familiar and unpleasant.

—Welcome back to the living world, Kakashi-kun.

Orochimaru. He could discern the villain shape at his left. At his right, the scenery did not improve, as Kabuto greeted him: —How do you do, Mr. Kakashi?

As freaked out as he was, he did not show any of it on his face. Quickly he analyzed his situation: he was striped of everything, except his comfy pants. Correction. They searched out his pants, as currently he could not feel his underwear.

That was to be expected. It would be unwise to keep prisoner a jounin with all his equipment, if you plan to continue to keep him like it. They were, after all, ninjas. Even Naruto keep some resources at his sandals and in the folders of his exceeding long pants (as we saw at the Princess Snow mission). Only that Naruto being Naruto (what means: seeming all talk and boast) made his captors underestimate his skills and brain (OK, I agree that he does not have one).

For a jounin as Kakashi it was only natural to have plenty of resources hidden in the recesses of his clothes: some wire rolled up at his sandals, as well a little sharp blade inside the rubber of it; small pieces of metal clips-like in the back of his sleeves; two or three long-term rations sheet shaped between his double masks, and two small sheets of paper to make seals in the back of his hiate

About it, these very items were taken off him, forcing him to keep his left eye closed. He then discovered that task was difficult to perform. His body doesn’t feel like obeying his commands. Even so, he was in great shape, considering that the last thing he remembers is that he was like a piece of meat. What took him to the next question.

—Why... alive? - he asked with his velvet-like voice, that coming through his sore throat made it seems to him like other a witch-cracking whipping.

He was battered to pieces in the last battle. Even if Kabuto was a medic-nin, that does not explain the efforts to mend him for a later vivisection. Remember what we said at the beginning? He was laid off in a metal bed, the same kind you see in morgue. You must expect to be skinned out alive by those kind of freaks.

But then, why to be bored to fix him out, if his body secrets could be taken from him even in death? It was only to hear him scream in agony? OK, they could be freaks, but yet they were practical. As much pleasure one could find torturing another human being, it was a waste of time to do that if it means hard work to save the life of the subject.

Orochimaru did not bother to answer Kakashi’s question. Instead, he asked his disciple: —It seems that Kakashi-kun is thirsty. And as his body does not comply to his will, Kabuto do him a favor.

He was very upset as they took him his own body control, and he was trying very hard to regain controlm to make his chakra flow and to obey his demands. Too engrossed he was in this task, all the while keeping his eyes on Orochimaru, that he did not realize Kabuto was near him. In fact the young man was right up his mouth, claiming Kakashi’s lips with his own. He was giving water to the jounin, as Orochimaru asked, but the hungry tongue exploring Kakashi mouth displayed a different kind of thirsty than Kakashi.

Kabuto was enjoying it, but Kakashi was not. And as soon the shock passed out, growling the jounin gathered all his forces together to push out him his offensor. Doing so, he was able to get up a little from his bed. But something stopped him, strangling and immobilizing him.

—Ee should not do be able do do dis - Orochimaru said a bit disappointed (and a talking in a funny way, as his tongue held firmly Kakashi’s throat).

—Sorry, Mr. Orochimaru – Kabuto pleaded and advanced for the jounin. Kakashi could see from the corner of his left eye something shinning in the youngster’s hand.

He felt a cold prick in his back, and soon his hands that until now fought against Orochimaru’s tongue around his throat fell down dead at his sides. His body was left free, and he would meet the floor if Kabuto did not hold him from the fall.

—...what... want? - Kakashi struggled to ask, though part of his mind did not want to hear the answer, and instead earned to go back to unconsciousness. Unfortunately, he thought, “it most unlikely they would grant it to me”.

They answered with actions. Kabuto took his arm on his own shoulder and they walked out from the morgue. His master was at his side, and Kakashi saw Orochimaru looking his right dark orb with playful eyes. He felt unease with the way the Sennin licked on his own lips.

“OK, they are not after the nin-secrets. Neither did they want my left eye, as now they have Sasuke and his Sharingan. What the hell they want?”

The remaining of their hideout was quite the same as the morgue. Here and there he could catch the glimpse of a candle, being the only light in the corridors. Orochimaru stopped in front of a door, and Kabuto readily complied, as he opened it for his master using his free hand.

It seemed to be Orochimaru’s room, as he seated himself comfortably on the bed. Kakashi uneasiness increased looking directly at that maddening smile, while Kabuto conducted him in Orochimaru’s direction. When the youngster laid the jounin in the bed, and Kakashi understood everything, even without Orochimaru’s answer. But the Sennin seated right at his side answered as well:

—Kakashi-kun, do you remember what I said that day in Konoha’s fall? About your left eye?

His dead hand was on Kakashi’s chest, moving slowly here and there enjoying every part of him. Kabuto took off Kakashi remaining pants, and then took off his master’s clothes as well. After that, Kabuto took his shirt and his pants, keeping only his underwear.

Then, the young man held Kakashi body, while lying himself on the bed. He put the jounin above him, which meant at Kakashi’s current state, that his arms and legs felt at the sides of the youngster. Also, he was straight eye-to-eye to the medic-nin, and trying very hard to keep his face away from Kabuto. He could not see Orochimaru, but would shiver if he saw the very pleased glares by this sight.

Orochimaru was eager to put his hands in his smooth backside. He could clearly see the muscle lines and the strain they were under because of Kakashi stress. Could make out from his shoulder blade movements, that he was making all efforts to get away from Kabuto. The evil Sennin could not wait to touch that perfect killing machine, and yet elegant and not rude amount of muscles. A man, not a joke of one like Sakon, who even so seemed more engrossed into becoming a woman than to fight, to say the least.

Kakashi gasped as he felt cold hands searching through his thighs. And then, when he felt a tongue playfully licking his back. Orochimaru and Kabuto smiled when they thought how much resistance Kakashi would put against the coming violation. Both smiled and thought that it would be a very worse memento if the jounin... enjoyed it.

So before, Orochimaru claimed his prize, he took his time caressing Kakashi. He eyed the youngster and asked: —Kabuto-kun, could you please kiss Kakashi-kun for me?

Before Kakashi could do anything (but could not, if you ask), Kabuto took their prey’s lips, while his master gently nestled in his hands one of the jounin´s most intimate parts. As soon Orochimaru took possession of the back of his groin, Kakashi found difficult to cry or breathe with Kabuto’s “help”.

Orochimaru neared Kakashi’s ear and purred: —Back then, when you were a boy, I did not know that I wanted you. Although you are now full grown up, I find even more arousing to possess you. One of the most powerful ninja of Konoha, and yet defenseless against me.

Kabuto was to be envied, thought Orochimaru. He could see Kakashi’s face, could feel and caress his torso, feel his manhood against his own. He could use his hands to hold prisoner their reluctant lover. But first, he wanted Kakashi to be his: later he could enjoy the handsomeness of the ninja.

Kakashi in the other hand was quite busy trying to fight his own body, his mind and his captors. His body, because it did not obey his commands. Worse: sometimes he gasped even if he did not want to show his weaknesses and his fear. His mind because he wanted to cry, to tell them to stop, but then it would be useless - they would enjoy even more!

And to fight his captors... only one would be difficult, even considering Orochimaru´s useless arms, he was quite an opponent. And being like an invalid as now made things worse!

Kabuto worked only for Orochimaru’s pleasure. Or so he thought until now.

As right now, he found very difficult to keep the professional facade. He enjoyed Kakashi’s lips, enjoyed touching his skin and muscles. He enjoyed, as much Orochimaru, his resistance, because as result his atletic complexion turned rigid and firm. His butt, for example at this moment was very appealing to be caressed. That’s why Kabuto found hard to keep impassionate, and was unable to suppress his own manhood to become hard.

That’s why he trailed the jounin’s face with one hand while with the other found amusing to pinch up the jounin’s mamil. Kakashi protested and broke free from the kiss. Kabuto smiled evilly: so the adult was now at mercy of the boy.

Orochimaru soon took notice of it. His tongue trailed from Kakashi’s back and soon would roll his throat up to the jounin’s mouth, taking the chance from the gasp for air Kakashi looked for. This time, Kakashi tried to bite out the invader. Orochimaru did not take notice, as Kakashi was still weak and could only make a bit of pressure in his tongue, providing the opposite effect the jounin wanted.

—Bad Kakashi-kun! - Orochi commented smiling - you need punishment for trying to bite me.

The villain knew most of the rasping breath of his prey was due to his efforts to break free from them. But even so, it seemed so much like gasping of pleasure for them. And the last gasp was due to his movements smoothing Kakashi’s back and muscular thighs, preparing him to be penetrated.

—Grnnn – Kakashi suppressed the urge to cry or to plea for them stop just in time.

Orochimaru grimaced. He enjoyed seeing the jounin tortured, waiting for the inevitable to happen. To feel the tightening of his butt, for fear of what would come soon. He caressed one more time Kakashi’s back, sliding his tongue to where his hands caressed previously the back of Kakashi’s groin.

That time, Kakashi moaned slightly and could not stop to say: —Don’t!

Kabuto used his hands to help his master to lie above them. Also, he conducted his master dead hands to caress Kakashi’s sides and waist. Suddenly Kakashi felt Kabuto’s hands in his chest, holding him high above the youngster. And then, he felt a moistured breath in his neck and ear, and panicked when realized that Orochimaru’s tongue was making his way down between the space Kabuto opened between and his own chest and Kakashi’s.

—No! - Kakashi cried, as Orochimaru slip his belly in the way to his... manhood.

There, Orochimaru squeezed and slurped Kakashi’s length, until it became hard and Kakashi could not help himself, breathing at a high pace. Soon he would moan, Orochimaru knew. And after that, Kakashi would be not able to control himself.

Kabuto in the meantime, as Orochimaru achieved his goal, replaced his hands at Kakashi’s back, pulling the jounin hard to him. He wanted to lick all the jounin’s body, but could only reach his lips, his neck, his ears, his throat. And wanted to touch all the silver man, but having only two hands, he pressed and caressed the man’s butt. All the while, his master was to some extend caressing his own manhood, and so Kabuto found out he was - as Kakashi - finding difficult to breath. And as Orochimaru, he too was as much expectant to feel the pleasant and precious liquid that would come from Kakashi’s lenght.

—Mr. Kakashi - gasped Kabuto - is quite resistent, isn’t it Mr. Orochimaru?

—Indeed - Orochimaru agreed - This calls for extra effort in pleasing our guest. Don’t you think, Kabuto-kun?

Kakashi was at lost. By now, he figured out the best thing to do was to fight the drug/technique that restrained him. But it was difficult to do that while they abused him, and to keep his mind focused on chacra, instead of sex. Then, it should be natural to be confused: —What?

Kabuto’s hand pinched again one of his mamils. Hard. Kakashi cried, while he felt his opening right down been licked by Orochimaru’s tongue. Felt the hardness of the villain.

He arched and jerked back when Orochimaru entered him.

All his efforts to regain control were used in this reaction. Kabuto took the opportunity to straight up Kakashi, and then to lay down his master with Kakashi with his back to Orochimaru. Being careful to keep Kakashi’s legs spread in front of him, he sucked Kakashi’s length until the bottom. At this movement, Kakashi felt Orochimaru penetrate even deeper in him.

He could feel Kabuto’s hands smothing his thighs while working in his cock. Too much!

—Feels good, Kakashi-kun? - Orochimaru purred between gasps -Do you prefer your books, yet?

Orochimaru dead hands were moving slowly through his chest, until his lower belly. Each one then chose his place to stay: his right hand in Kakashi’s chest, and his left pulling Kakashi’s lower abdomen against his own manhood. And let’s not forget Kabuto hard work.

The silver haired ninja gasped, gulped and gasped again. Pain and pleasure. Pain and pleasure. Pai... Pleasure. Pleasure...

The pain faded. And now he was reaching peaks of pleasure, as Orochimaru hit something deep inside him. He cried out of his mind for release, for freedom. And yet his mind earned for more.

Soon, they would have their reward, the young medic-nin knew. He knew, when Orochimaru asked him to this menage-a-trois that it would be a pleasure, but not to this extend. He never thought that pleasure per se could be torture. And he enjoyed to torture the jounin. And he enjoyed giving pleasure to him as well. And more than everything, enjoyed feeling such splendid male specimen at his will and whim.

He loved to feel the power underneath the skin. To feel the muscles in his tight and buttocks tense, but unable to retrieve powerful blows. The only blow would be his job.

—Soon, Kakashi-kun - whispered Orochimaru - You will pray to be dead. Because no woman or man in this world will be able to give such powerful feelings and pleasure as us: your most hated enemies. And we will be very happy to make you feel like that again. And again. And again. But every time you give in, hehehe...

Kakashi jerked again, conscious what Orochimaru meant. His pride was shaken. Every time he craved for more, a lower step would be taken to his downfall. Each step would bring him to the pitiful deeps of the lamest cannonball of Orochimaru’s fronts.

—No! - he fought, but his body control was at bottom. And again was used against him: as his thighs were locked by Kabuto, who appreciated Kakashi’s consideration to give better access to his precious manhood and groin - God, no!

Kabuto right arm locked in Kakashi´s elevated legs could now caress also his sack. As Kakashi tried to get up, he ended seated in Orochimaru’s lenght. Every move to get out from them, would serve only to part them enough to bring him back to his captors. And each time, it seemed that Orochimaru’s length was further in.

—Ahhhh! - Kakashi cried, realizing something else.

Orochimaru’s length played inside him! Like his tongue played tricks in his mamils, Orochimaru’s cock was caressing his prostate! Every thrust made the caress a bit more longer.

—Good boy! - Orochimaru hissed - Now I will reward you. Kabuto, if you please?

He brought Kakashi’s torse back to lie on him and locked the jounin in his arms. Kakashi was crying the lungs out, as Kabuto sucked harder and Orochimaru caressed his inner self harder as well. In turns.

It doesn’t end! They don’t stop! Please make them stop!

Why couldn’t he come? What made him last this long?

He looked down to Kabuto. The younsgter was pressing strangely at his skin.

He was delaying Kakashi’s coming!

He jerked his head falling to Orochimaru’s head side: —Please, end this! I can’t! I can’t hold anymore!

—Yes, you can - Orochimaru purred in his ear - And you will...

—Y-you already broke me - Kakashi cried angrily - what more do you want?

But neither Orochimaru nor Kabuto answered. They were too high to answer anything. And doing so, they lost concentration.

Kakashi cried one last time.

And finally, Kakashi was able to free himself in the blissful realm of dreams and nightmares.