TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Crazy Fangirls/ The quest for the new idol begins by MiyuTanemura

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well, I read this challenge and one night I couldn't stop thinking of it, so here's the result... my first fanfic (don't blame me if it's a bit confusing- I wrote this in the eve of an exam, so ...) Anyway enjoy it.
Hi, my name is Aya and I’m on a quest.
Well, I better explain this. I am a member of Sasuke’s fan club, but since he has left Konoha, me and the other fan girls are standing still. He has left! Holly God! What’s going to happen to our fan club? One of this days on a meeting I did this same question. The others looked at me. As I am a quite active person and love the way we stalk our idols( yeah, I’m crazy – I’ve been told that several times) I had to say something. We have to do something.
-Friends, as we all know, Sasuke left and it has no logic to continue this fan club so we better find another target. He was the best, but he wasn’t the only here. So, what do you think if we find a new idol? – some of the other girls glared at me, saying nothing. But some of them started enumerating some of the guys…
- What about Neji?
- No, he’s too scary…
- And Lee?
- Sure, you’ll follow a guy that looks that silly?
- Shino?
- He’s too mysterious and also bugs give me the creeps.
- Kiba?
- I don’t like dogs too much, and his dog can bite us and follow us, and then we would be running away from him instead of going after him.
- Chouji?
- Shouldn’t he be a little more handsome, and by the way, not a ball of fat? (well fangirls can be nasty sometimes…)
- Or Shikamaru…
- He’s just too lazy.
I looked at them.
- Well, at least we would be doing something. Why don’t we start with one and if we get bored, change? – I advanced with this idea that had just appeared in my head.
- Fine. But we have to start by someone.
- What if is Shikamaru? He is just too lazy and wouldn’t bother much to try to escape us.
- And he is smart. I like that in him.
- But he could use his Shadow Technique on us.
- Don’t worry, we’re too many, if he used it he would run out of chakra and then have no energy to escape from us whatsoever.
- So it’s decided – Shikamaru it is.
The meeting ended this way.
The next day I did the usual routine, study, practice… finally the time arrived. We spotted our target at the end of the street. He was walking distractedly, taking a glance at the sky every few time. Some of the girls (yes, we aren’t as many as usual because some of them think that what we’re doing is pointless, but I know it’s not. At least it keeps us moving – besides I know that they will return so whatever…) set on formation, we used one of the first tricks to get Shikamaru’s attention. I know that sometimes we look a bit scary, but the look that Shikamaru gave us was completely terrified. So the chase started…

Chase scene…

A rock was thrown and Shikamaru watched it. He wasn’t expecting the number of persons that appeared in front of him. One of them smirked at him, and he couldn’t help the sudden goose bumps nor the fact that his face suddenly paled. He might well be a shinobi, but not even the most fierce shinobi could stand in front of girls that are his fans and have real adoration for him. Oh yeah, these fan girls are of the nut kind, completely crazy. So what else could Shikamaru do but run? He might be lazy, but the auras that emanated from the girls scared the hell out of him. he ran, escaping the traps that appeared, and it seemed that more and more girls were appearing from nowhere (let’s say that the whole group was reunited - you know, the feeling of the chase…made the others join the group) but he was felling surrounded… So he entered a street and gasped… it was a dead end. Shikamaru turned to face his doom.

Finally we cornered him (the sun had already set). He is looking at us.
-You girls don’t have anything better to do?
- No Shika – kun, we decided that from now on, we’re your fan club, and we will follow you, and do plenty of fun things with you…
- Hey I don’t need any fan club, those things are annoying.
- It’s not your option – we decided – you don’t have to complain. (this sounds really bossy, but anyway…)
- You’ll have fun. Wait and see.
God, I hope he doesn’t try to escape, it gave so much trouble gathering these girls this afternoon – don’t you dare to say No!!!
-Well girls, I am touched but do you think that a guy like me deserves a fan club? Don’t you think it would be better for a guy like Neji?
Neji? Well, yesterday the girls said no, but I can see some faces that agree with him. And anyway Neji would be much cooler to follow than a wimp like Shikamaru. The Byakugan is by far a stronger technique and he is more handsome than Shikamaru… well, Shikamaru may have tricked us, but he gave us an idea to a bigger challenge, that’s precisely what we need right now. And I can even ear whispers of excitement.
So it’s decided: tomorrow we’ll begin following Hyuuga Neji. Everyone agree?
- YES! – was the answer while we left that alley.
Behind I could ear Shikamaru’s sigh
- Fangirls, how troublesome.
He doesn’t even know…
I can only advise, don’t stay in front of a crazy fan girls mob that wants to reach their idol – things may get ugly…
Chapter end notes: Hope you liked it, but please give some feedback. So see you in the next chapter-I hope