TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dogs and Flowers by gaarafan

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto characters, I just barrow it for awhile..hehehe.. Italic: Talking to their self..
It’s morning, and the sun is shinning brightly up in the sky.. The birds are singing and the wind is blowing softly when..

“KIBA!”

Kiba: hoah….(moan)

Kiba’s mom: wake up you dump! (While kicking kiba out off the bed.)

Kiba: Alright , alright!

Kiba’s mom: Go clean your bed.. Then go to the bathroom and get some bath.. And oh! Don’t forget to brush your teeth.. Then put your high school clothes on..It’s your first day in your 4th yr high school right so be QUICK!

Kiba: I know mom.. You-

Kiba’s mom: just! DO iT!

“BOINK”

Kiba: yes mom...

Kiba did what her mother told him.. He clean he’s bed, get some bath, brush he’s teeth, and put he’s clothes on.. Then he went down stair to eat he’s food and get ready to the coming (worst) day of his life..

Kiba: Fish again..

Kiba’s mom: Don’t complain about that food or you will not eat until tomorroW!

Kiba:…-_- (oh men..)

Kiba don’t want to argue at his mother and ruin his morning in such a small thing.. So he eat the food, say good bye to Akamaru and run toward school, while his mother shouting at him..

Kiba’s mom: BE GOOD AT SCHOOL and DON’T DO ANTHING!

Kiba: YES MOM! ;) (kiba told he’s mom while smirking.) In your dreams!

Why did her mother told this to him? Well, Kiba is naughtygoodbadprankster, in he’s school.. But even though, he has too many friends.. And Naruto is one of it.. Kiba and Naruto is best friend, and they are known by calling them, “ CLASS CLOWN”..
They like doing weird thing, and making the class laugh with their pranks… One of their pranks is making kankouro angry because they put some poop in karaouri’s body.. That was a really bad pranks.. All the class laugh because of that incident.. And because of that, they had a very long holiday in the Konoha Hospital.. Why? Because after that, Kankouro haunt them and do some killer moves, you know, some puppet tricks and other thing.. But they were happy because they have some vacation.. Not going to school, not doing some assignment and not making some seat work in the school (weird huh).. Ok, back to the story!
Kiba zoom in front of a gate up to he’s class room.. And then he see Naruto..

Kiba: Naruto, where in the same room..

Naruto: Yeah, that’s mean..

Kiba and Naruto: WE’RE CLASSMATE! ALL RIGHT!

“ OH MY GOD, my day is ruin..”

Kiba and Naruto: huh..

Naruto: Ino..

Kiba: Eh! -‘_-

Ino, is one of the pretty girl’s in their campus.. Every boy’s like her, but not Kiba and some boy’s.. She have a crush on Sasuke, one of the Heartthrobs on the campus.. But Sasuke don’t like her, but even though, she will do anything to get him.. Her friends are, Tenten, Hinata, Temari and Sakura.. Sakura is her closes friend but not so close now because, when there were only kids, Ino found out that Sakura has a crush on Sasuke, and so they decided that they broke their friendship and became rival in love… (What a totally suck. Why do they have to broke their friendship in just one guy?! Ok, back to the story.. )Kiba and Ino hate each other very much even when their just a kid. Kiba hate’s her because of her “OA” mind.. And Ino hate’s him because, of he’s attitude..

Naruto: Woah, Kiba! Be easy, remember, she a girl..

Kiba: Grrrr…eh,hmph! She is lucky, she’s a girl.. ; /

Ino: HmpH!

(The door open)

Teacher: ALRIGhT! Go to your proper seat..

(All children are seated.)

Teacher: All right class! My name is Hatake Kakashi.. you can call me Mr. Kakashi or Teacher Kakashi or Kakashi sensei..

All: yes Mr. Kakashi teacher sensei!

Kakashi: ha,ha,ha.. You’re all a joker!

(Everyone smile)

Kakashi: Ok! Let’s start!

The first and second class ended and it was break time.. But not for Kiba and Naruto..

Naruto: Oh men! This is a great start going to faculty room is my favorite thing to do, because, of the aircon their, I miss it..

Kiba: heh! Me too..

Naruto: I wonder what is going to be this time..

Kiba: Don’t be so excited about that, we were just caught laughing.. I think, we will be just scolded..

Naruto: Oh, it’s fine for me..

Kiba: Ok, here we are..

(To the faculty.)

Kakashi: Oh,hellow! Your Inuzuka Kiba and Uzumaki Naruto, right!

Naruto and Kiba: Yes..

(Kakashi smile)

Kakashi: Ok! You can Go now..

Naruto and Kiba: What..

Kakashi: Go now! go now! Don’t worry I have a surprise on you..

Naruto and Kiba:…?

Naruto and Kiba went to the canteen and went to the classroom after eating their food..

Then Kakashi came to the classroom.. Kiba and Naruto has no clue what will be their Kakashi sensei surprise be..

Naruto: I wish it’s not bad..

Kiba: Me too..

Kakashi: Ok! Before we start, Kiba stand up..

Kiba: eh?( what now..)

Kakashi: Hinata stand up..

Kiba: Ha! (What’s happening? Why do Hinata..)

Kakashi: Kiba, go sit beside Ino, and Hinata, go sit beside Naruto..

Kiba and Ino: WHAT!

Kiba: No WAY!

Ino: Oh No! The poop Lover..

(Everyone laugh)

Kiba: I’M not A POOP LOVER!PIG!

Ino: WHAT DID you CALL ME!

Kakashi: Hey, there is a teacher here..

Kiba and Ino: Grr…

Kakashi: come on.. Go sit to were I place you.. Come
on..

Kiba: No WAY!

Kiba run out on the door and down to the gym.. For Kiba, sitting next to Ino is his worse nightmare..
Kiba: (I will not do what Sir Kakashi told me..NEVER!)

( Back to the classroom.)

Kakashi: Oh well, Ok class! Get some piece of paper and write a summary about your favorite pass time I’ll have some important things to do, so do your sit work.. I will return when I’m finish..
Kakashi follow Kiba out of the class room..

Naruto: I wonder what will Kakashi do?.. hmmm..-.- Can this has to do with Kiba? What do you say, Hinata?

Hinata: Eh! Ahmm.. ma-ma-maybe? (Blush)

Naruto:.. (?)..

Hinata: …… (blush)

Naruto: OK! Let’s start! I think it will be fun because you’re here..

Hinata: Ha!.. (Red)

Naruto: Maybe you can help me..^_^

(Into the Gym)

Kiba: They can’t find me here.. This is one of my secret hide out. No one ever see it but me..

“ Oh! There you are! ”

Kiba:.. (?)

kiba look slowly to where the voice came from and then..

‘----

Kiba: AAHHH!

Kakashi: This place is great, but it’s too dark here isn’t it?

Kiba run out side to his hide out..

Kiba: Heh, he can’t find me here now, this is my second hide out! The janitor’s closet! Hehe!

“ Ouch! Theirs too many spiky things here”

Kiba: WHAT!

Kakashi: oh! Hello kiba, you know, the janitor must clean this place.. It’s so messy..

Kiba run out to the closet..

Kiba: ha,ha,ha.. (Tired).. Is he a human? Why do he always found out where I am.. ha,ha (tired)..

“ Oh men! It’s so smelly here, is this the old CR… oh grouse…”

Kiba: AHGHAHHH!

And again Kiba run and run but Kakashi still found him, even in the thickest place in the school..

Kakashi: Found you!

Kiba: AAAHH!

Kakashi: Hi!

Kiba: Hello!

Kakashi: BOO!

Kiba: BEH!

Kakashi: Come here puppy!

Kiba: AHRF! Eh! Grrrr!

School rooftop …

Kiba: oh! Dead end…

Kakashi: Check- mate..

Kiba: What do you want?

Kakashi: (open he’s favorite book) Inuzuka, Kiba.. Child of the Inuzuka clan.. The school clown.. Favorite pass time, making pranks with his close friend, Uzumaki Naruto.. Their year is not complete without going to the faculty room or guidance office because of their behavior.. Dislike, Yamanaka Ino..

Kiba: eh! How did you know!

Kakashi: It’s in your third year record..

Kiba: eh! Who are you?

Kakashi: Didn’t I told you? I’m Hatake Kakashi.. A new teacher in Konoha high.. My motto is, always smile, even your mouth is hidden..

Kiba: why did you do this to me?

Kakashi: Don’t worry Kiba, I promise you, It will be Ok… this year will be your most unforgettable year of your life.. It’s a promise, don’t be so mad ok..

Kiba:grr.. Oh yeah, sitting with Ino-pig is the most worse and unforgettable experience this year..; /

Kakashi:.. ^_^…Let’s go now Kiba, the class is waiting..

( To the class room)

Kiba has nothing to do but to listen to what Kakashi told him.. He sit beside Ino even he didn’t like it.. He has no choice.. Kakashi told him that it will be fine.. But he know it will be the worse year of his life.. Ino didn’t like it too.. He was so angry with his teacher.. He didn’t like Kiba sitting right next to her.. She wish it will be Sasuke her love, but she has no choice but to stare with Sasuke and her sit mate Sakura with a jealousy eyes..