TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Still don't own Naruto. I do own myself and before you ask... Yes, I have done this with my action-figures and yes, it's very fun.
Since Itachi broke my kitchen window and refused to either fix it or pay for it to be fixed, I decided to get someone else to fix it. And who is the poor sap who I bullied into doing it? Sasuke of course. And just how did I get him to fix it? Well...


Me: Sauce-you-kay!
Sasuke: It's Sasuke, you don't have to pronounce every letter.
Me: Yeah... Don't care.
Sasuke: What do you want Jess?
Me: I want you to fix the window your brother broke.
Sasuke: Why should I?
Me: Hehe... Be right back. *dashes off to her room*

Three minutes later...

Me: Sasuke?
Sasuke: What?
Me: Just making sure you're still here. *shows him Naruto and Sasuke action figures*
Sasuke: Okay, you have dolls. Just like Kankuro.
Kankuro: *pops up out of no where* I use puppets! Not dolls!
Me & Sasuke: Same damn thing.
Kankuro: *pouts*
Me: Ehrm... Yes I have dolls of you and Naruto. And do you know why I have them down here are not up in my anime doll shirne?
Sasuke: Uh, you wanted to show me how much of a loser you are?
Me: No. I wanted to show you something cool that I can do with these dolls.

I then proceeded to pop off both the heads of the dolls and switch the bodies. Then I told Sasuke that if he didn't fix my window, that I would make sure it actually happened to him; even if it killed me. Needless to say, I got my window fixed. Kankuro on the other hand, got to see the true usefullness of dolls.

END.