TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I own nothing... Except for me and the fact that I'm proably the only person who thinks this is funny.
Earlier today I decided to kidnap Itachi to make a whole heap of cookies because... I wanted cookies. But, things didn't go so well at first...


Itachi: *standing in the kitchen wearing a frilly pink apron*
Me: Aww... Where's my camera?
Itachi: *death glare*
Me: Dude, I have a five-year-old brother. That shit doesn't work on me.
Itachi: *sad puppy eyes*
Me: That's kinda creepy with your eyes like that... *cough* Uhh... Oh yeah, where are the cookies?
Itachi: I don't know how to make cookies.
Me: Well... You should. You're old, I mean you're just... Old. Now make the cookies. *goes off into the living room*

Five minutes later...

Me: *comes back in the kitchen* Hey Itachi...
Itachi: *pouting* What?
Me: Are you going to make the cookies?
Itachi: I don't know how! And this stupid cook book is... STUPID! *throws the book through a window*
Me: Ummm... First off, you're gonna have to pay for that. *goes to the fridge* Secondly, you could have always used the insta-cookie fridge stuff. But since you broke my window, I'm gonna eat the insta-cooke dough with Kisame while we watch Jaws. So you can dig through the three feet of snow that's outside to find my cook book. Then you can make the damn cookies from scratch! And fix my window! *goes back into living room*
Itachi: *sniffles and goes outside to look for the cook book*

Two hours later, when Jaws was over...

Kisame: Hey Itachi...
Itachi: Shut up. *throws a cookie dough ball at Kisame's head*
Kisame: Okay then... *goes back into the living room*

In the living room...

Me: *putting eyelinder on Gaara* Kisame, did he make the cookies?
Kisame: He has cookie dough.
Gaara: I want cookie dough... Gah! That was my eye!
Me: Well, maybe if you'd stop twitching so much!


Well to make a long story short, Itachi made the cookies. Kisame watched a Jaws marathon, Gaara got a make-over and I got to poke Gaara in the eye. Oh and Itachi never did fix my window... Jerk.

END.