TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: My eldest sister, Jamie, is getting married this weekend. *rolls eyes* So, this'll probably be the last chapter until Monday or Tuesday. Because I have to help get things ready. Which is stupid of me to do because I'm not even invited to the wedding, just the reception. It's a long story and it's got me very tempermental at the moment. So... Yeah. I'm trying not to let it effect my writing, but it is. So, I'm sorry if this is completely off the mark.



Special Guests; Oni, Rachael and Akina
Since I refused to be apart of the next challenge, they decided to replace me. Actually everyone who was in the first part quit, except for Itachi. Because the Uchiha's aren't quitters, or so he says. Anyway, for the next one, all the cooks were allowed to have a partner. We also had to send Chouji away because he had a tummy-ache. And we haven't really decided who the new judge is going to be. Hm.


Naruto: *still hosting* Welcome back.
Sakura: *still co-hosting* Things have changed here in the kitchen. There are new chefs and they have assistants!
Kabuto: *is a co-host* Yes, now let's introduce the new teams! First we have Oni and Gaara. That should be interesting. Akina and Deidara, another interesting combination. Rachael and Itachi, we should keep a close eye on this team. And lastly, Sai and Sasuke. We're tying to destroy the world, aren't we?
Jess: *on the phone* I don't have to calm down, dad. She's being a bitch. Oh wait, hold on a sec. *turns to Kabuto* Yes, we are. Glad you noticed. *continues her talk on the phone*
Naruto: Let's get to the competition to see who the best cook is! Whoot!
Sakura: But we don't have a judge yet...
Kabuto: Orochimaru and Jiraiya voulentered.
Sakura: Oh... Okay then! *smiles* Let's get started then!

With Gaara and Oni...

Gaara: So what are we gonna make?
Oni: Mud-pies!
Gaara: Okay!

With Itachi and Rachael...

Itachi: Cookies okay with you?
Rachael: Yeah, considering they're the only thing you know how to make!
Itachi: *sniffles* Don't be mean...

With Deidara and Akina...

Akina: ... I don't know what we should make.
Deidara: Me neither... Hey, let's ask some one, hn.
Akina: Okay. HEY JESS!
Jess: *still on the phone* Hold on. WHAT?
Akina: What should we make?
Jess: Hmm... Irish Cinnamon Potatoes! I haven't had that in forever.
Deidara: Sounds disgusting.
Jess: *sigh* It's not trust me. *writes down the ingredients*
Akina: *looks at the paper* Still sounds disgusting.
Jess: Fine, then don't make 'em. *goes back to talking on the phone*
Deidara: Why'd we even ask her, hn?
Akina: 'Cause she has a culinary degree.

With Sai and Sasuke...

Sai: Sugar mice. Yay!
Sasuke: What?
Sai: We're making sugar mice. They're so cute and fluffy and made completly out of sugar. Yay!
Sasuke: Sugar? SUGAR! YAY! *waves arms around like a little kid*
*Sai and Sasuke start dancing in circles*

With the hosts...

Naruto: Okay, so now we know what each team is making.
Sakura: And now all they have to do is make it. We're going to send Kabuto out to talk with the teams as they make their food.
Kabuto: WHAT?
Naruto: You're the rookie, so you have to do what WE say. *giggles*
Kabuto: But you're still a Genin!
Sakura: True. But you're the rookie host, so get going. *pushes Kabuto away*
Kabuto: Oh I am SO telling Orochimaru on you guys...
Naruto: I'm soo scared. *rolls eyes*

With Kabuto...

Kabuto: Uh... *looks at Gaara and Oni's station which is now inside of Gaara's sand bubble no jutsu* Uuhhh... I think they're keeping it a secret. Let's move on.
Sakura: *shakes head* Baka.
Kabuto: *goes to check on Rachael and Itachi* So, how's everything going?
Itachi: *pouting*
Rachael: He's pissed cause someone stole our chocolate chips. And if I find out who did it, I'm going to kill them! *shakes fist*
Kabuto: Well, that sucks. *goes to Akina and Deidara* What are you...?
Akina: Ask and we'll blow you up.
Deidara: *glomps Akina* I love you.
Kabuto: *nods and goes over to Sai and Sasuke* Are you sure he should be doing that?
Sai: What?
Kabuto: *points to Sasuke*
Sasuke: *sitting on the counter, eating sugar from the container*
Sai: Meh, he'll be fine.
Sasuke: *starts giggling*
Kabuto: *runs away*

Back to the hosts...

Naruto: *playing Go-Fish with Sakura* Seven?
Sakura: Go-Fish. Hey Kabuto, what's up?
Kabuto: What's up? WHAT'S UP? Well, Oni and Gaara are hiding in a sand bubble. Some one stole Itachi and Rachael's chocolate. Deidara and Akina want to blow me up and Sai's letting Sasuke eat straight sugar. That's what's up.
Sakura: Oh God. We're all going to die.
Naruto: JESS! MASSIVE CRISIS!
Jess: DON'T CARE. ON THE PHONE! *goes to a corner, still talking on the phone*
Naruto: We're screwed.
Sakura: Uh-huh.
Kabuto: I'm not going back over there.

With the judges...

Orochimaru: When are they going to be done? I'm starving.
Jiraiya: I don't know, now shut-up. *is working on the new pervert book*
Orochimaru: But...
Jiraiya: I said quiet. Unless you wanna do Naruto's Harlem jutsu for my research. *winks*
Orochimaru: Uh, no.
Jiraiya: Damn. Shut-up then. Or I'll have Tsunade kick the crap out of you.
Oroachimaru: But I'm boooored! *pouts*
Jiraiya: TSUNADE!

With Itachi and Rachael...

Rachael: We don't need the damn chocolate. We can make sugar cookies!
Itachi: But I only know how to make chocolate chip!
Rachael: Sugar cookies are chocolate chip cookies, just without the chocolate.
Itachi: Oh...
Rachael: *sigh*

With Akina and Deidara...

Deidara: No, it says 3 and a half cups of powdered sugar. Not coconut, hn.
Akina: Who cares?
Deidara: Good point, hn.

With Sai and Sasuke...

Sai: *holds up food coloring* What color should we make them?
Sasuke: *giggles* Mix 'em all together. They'll be rainbow mice. *eats more sugar*
Sai: Okay. *smiles and mixes all the colors together, it turns brown, not rainbow*

An hour later...

Naruto: Alright, it's the time we've all been waiting for.
Sakura: I just hope it goes better than the first competition.
Naruto: Yeah...
Itachi: We're up first!
Rachael: *throws cookies at Orochimaru*
Orochimaru: Heey! That hurt!
Jiraiya: *eats a cookie* Mmm... Not bad. I give it an eight.
Orochimaru: *pouts*
Akina: *sets the cinnanon potatoes down and runs away*
Orochimaru: *pokes it with a fork and it explodes*
Deidara: *laughs evily*
Orochimaru: Not cool.
Jiraiya: Haha! Loser.
Oni: *comes out of the sand bubble with a pie*
Orochimaru: ...
Gaara: Aren't you gonna eat it? *giggles*
Jiraiya: What is it?
Oni: A mud pie!
Gaara: With real Suna mud!
Orochimaru: ...
Naruto: Of course, only Gaara and Oni would make a real mud pie...
Sai: Our turn!
Sasuke: *bounces around, still eating sugar*
Orochimaru: Mice! Yay! *eats one*
Jiraiya: They look like real mice... This is kinda disturbing... *eats one anyway*
Sai: Sooo? *smiles happily*
Jiraiya: ...
Orochimaru: ...
Sasuke: Ghihihihihihihihihi... *crazy smile*


Itachi and Rachael won. Oni and Gaara were disqualified, as were Deidara and Akina. The good news is that Sai and Sasuke made Orochimaru and Jiraiya puke due to how much sugar they put into the mice. Or was it the food coloring? Oh and we had Sasuke committed to a mental institution, he was just going crazy. One thing's clear, we're not allowed to give him sugar ever again. And we never learned who stole the chocolate chips, but we all blame Sasuke.

END.