TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Disease by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay so for some reason I keep coming up with short chapters. But since no one is reading this it doesn't matter much huh? Anyway sadly I don't own Naruto if I did people would read this wouldn't they and I would make it into a show which would be awesome actually I would make tons of stories from this site into shows and Naruto would be a lot funnier and full of yaoi and lemon and yuri and well I don't own Naruto.
When Kiba had woken up that morning he had smelled something different in the air, something that wasn’t good, something he didn’t like, but ignored it and got up remembering that he, Shino, and Hinata were supposed to train early this morning. He smiled thinking, not for the first time, how lucky he was to be on Hinata’s team. Then before he even knew what was happening his mouth voiced these thoughts. Kiba felt in horror his mouth move and say what he had just been thinking. When he stopped his hands flew to hi mouth and he stared wildly around the room, looking for a reason to what had happened. When he found nothing he slowly removed his hands afraid to speak or say another word. He looked at his sleeping puppy on his bed and then back around his room.

“Akamaru?” he whispered to his dog. The dog lifted its sleepy head up from its paws and smiled a doggy smile yipping a good morning. Then the white puppy cocked his head to the left as he noticed something was wrong.

“Akamaru, something just happened, I don’t understand what, but I just said something that I would never say. Do you smell something in the air, something wrong, something different?” he asked his dog, sniffing the air smelling it still. The dog did the same and frowned as he smelled it as well. The puppy let out a sharp bark in agreement.

“What is going on?” Kiba asked in a hushed whisper looking with the scared eyes only a animal could posses. Then his eyes caught the clock.

“Geez I’m going to be late.” He said guessing maybe it was only a one time thing and rushed through his morning activities and ran out the door towards the training grounds. Hearing shouts and screams as he ran through the crisp morning air filled with poison.