TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Disease by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay so this is only my second story and my first ever slightly lemon and yuri story. I would love some feedback. And if anyone would like to beta this please just tell me I would love it is you would. Oh yeah blah blah blah I do not own naruto would I really be writing fanfiction if I did? blah blah blah
As everyone knows Hinata has always been quiet, shy, and has always been in love with the ignorant Naruto, and because of this infatuation, she has been oblivious to some other hidden feelings hidden by the girls and a couple boys of the village and even a boy and a girl from the sand village. Now as Naruto has left the village on a long mission, a disease has spread through the village causing strange spouts of the truth to come out of people at unsuspecting times and Hinata is finding out the strangest things about people she would have never thought about until now. What will happen when people are saying their deep down true feelings about people they have never shown feelings for before? Only time will tell.


A strange wind blew through the village as Hinata sighed waking for the new day that was arising. Today was the day Naruto was to leave for a long mission which meant she wouldn’t be able to see him. So she usually didn’t talk to him when she did see him at least she got to see him. She sighed again and got out of bed sending a brush quickly through her silkily, dark, short hair and putting on her normal clothes. Before she left she looked at herself in the mirror and only saw the everyday her, she saw nothing special, nothing that would catch anyone’s attention especially a certain cute, blond, fox boy.


“Why can’t I be beautiful like everyone else?” she asked herself looking sadly into the mirror with her soft violet eyes. Then she left the room so she wouldn’t miss Naruto’s departure.


Hinata reached the gate where Naruto was supposed to be leaving right before he was about to leave. She stayed in the shadows of trees surrounding the gate. Oh how she wanted to say something to him. Good luck, or Good bye, anything, but her shyness overcame her and she watched silently as he left for what to her would be forever.


But right now with Hinata totally unaware, a disease wafted through the village being taken in by most of its residents. So as the Hidden Leaf Village awoke to the beginning of the day and took a breath of fresh morning air they breathed in a good gulp of poison that ran its way to their blood stream and brain giving them sudden reactions. So as the day began people suddenly shouted out their most personal secrets to whoever was around at the time.


Hinata returned to the village feeling very depressed, going deeper and deeper into the darkness of it with each passing of a mirror. She was so distracted that she didn’t even notice all the shouting around her from every direction. She simply walked to the training grounds where she was supposed to meet Shino and Kiba.

_______________________________

Okay so I know it was short, but hey I think it is okay I will update often so don't worry if anyone actually reads this story well thats it till then, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^