TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Spending Some Time by flyingdreamer

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Lol! ^_^
Shikamaru yawned and leaned back in his chair. He opened an eye as the door opened and in walked Asuma-sensei, Kakashi-sensei, and Gai-sensei. "Shikamaru, for you 18th birthday, we're taking you out for ramen!," Asuma said with a grin, flicking his cigarette boredly and putting it back in his mouth. He waved Shikamaru over and put a hand on his back, leading him out of the room.

As they piled into the ramen stand, Shikamaru noticed some familiar faces...Sasuke, Sakura, Kiba, Ino, and Chouji were all there, waving at him and the senseis. "Naruto, Hinata, Lee, and Shino are all gonna be a bit late," Sasuke explained, running a hand through his shoulder-length black hair. Shikamaru nodded and they all sat down. "Shikamaru-san!," Shikamaru heard as he was about to sit down. He turned around and was immediately tackles by Chouji and Naruto. His head hit the table and he cried out. "WHAT THE FUCK, NARUTO!!!," he shouted, pushing them off him. Kakashi jumped up. "Naruto, come on," he said, dragging the boy to his feet. Naruto pouted. "But Kakashi-sensei, just having fun!," he said pointedly. Kakashi sighed and pushed Naruto onto a stool and sat down next to Shikamaru.

Shikamaru helped Chouji to a seat and sat down next to Kakashi, ordering some miso pork ramen. As they set out the ramen, Shikamaru and Naruto both smiled, picking up the bowls and proceeding to slurp it down.

Naruto and Shikamaru put down their bowls and looked at each other, laughing. Shikamaru turned and looked at Kakashi, who was picking at the ramen with his chopsticks, his mask still over his mouth. "Hmm, Kakashi, why not take off the mask. Maybe that would help," he said jokingly. Kakashi looked at him and laughed. "Sure, whatever you say, Shikamaru," he said with a nod.

A few hours later, Kakashi, Lee, Sakura, and Shikamaru wandered back to the village center, drunk off their asses. Sakura looked at them. "Come on, Lee, you can crash at my house," she said, grabbing him and dragging him off. Kakashi looked at Shikamaru, who was blushing furiously. "What?," he asked. Shikamaru blushed and shook his head. "Oh, it's nothing. I just think the sake's going to my head. I have the wierdest urge to...," he trailed off. Kakashi's eyes closed halfway and he grabbed Shikamaru by the shoulders, forcing him against the wall and pressing his lips against Shikamaru's. Shikamaru's eyes grew wide and after a few seconds, he gave in.

The next morning, Shikaku knocked on his son's bedroom door. "Shikamaru?," he called, putting a hand on the doorknob. Shikamaru's eyes flashed open and he jumped up, pulling a blanket around him and waking Kakashi up, who ran into the closet, hiding. Shikamaru pulled the door open, putting on a normal, awoken-rudely look. "Yes?," he asked his father, who stared at the blanket. Shikaku was silent, then looked at Shikamaru. "Never mind. Just get ready to go. Ino, Chouji, and Asuma are downstairs waiting for you," he said slowly, looking behind his son and walking off.


Kakashi yawned loudly as he climbed out the window and walked down to the training grounds where he was supposed to meet his students a previous 7 hours before. He walked into the training grounds and was immediately hit over the head by a tall man in a green jumpsuit. "Kakashi, why'd you keep your students waiting for 7 hours?!?!," he asked loudly. Neji and Lee sat in a tree above, TenTen and Sakura were giggling like madwomen about the night before, and Naruto and Sasuke were nowhere in sight. Kakashi raised an eyebrow. "Where are Sasuke and Naruto-Ah, there you are!," he said as Naruto and Sasuke walked into sight, grinning at each other and blushing.

"Anyway, down to-," he started, but was cut off by Ino and Chouji bursting in and tackling him. "Oh my god! Kakashi-sensei!," Naruto and Sakura shouted, pushing the two off their sensei and helping him to his feet. "How dare you defile our teammate!," Ino shouted, pointing at Kakashi accusingly. Kakashi held up his hands defensively and blushed a deep red. "Erm...I have no idea what you're talking about," he said innocently. Shikamaru and Asuma walked in, Asuma holding Shikamaru by the collar. The other 6 students and Gai looked from Kakashi to Team Asuma, confused. Lee pouted, saying, "I feel so left out of the loop..." Asuma frowned at Kakashi, putting his cigarette out. "Seriously, Kakashi. A student?," he asked. Kakashi looked taken aback as he looked around at Team Asuma. He suddenly sighed and shook his head. "Look, I have no idea whatsoever happened last night. I had too much sake and me and Shikamaru just, sort of, you know....," he said, looking down at the grass and blushing. Shikamaru blushed, too and shook himself free of Asuma. "Erm...Yeah..Man, you guys are so troublesome," he said quietly, walking over and planting himself beside Kakashi. Suddenly, Gai looked surprised and he jumped in front of Kakashi. "Kakashi...You didn't do what I think you did, do you?," he asked incredulously. Kakashi glanced at Gai and hesitated then took a step back. "Now, Gai. You have to understand-," he was cut off by a wave of gasps as the students behind him realized what they were talking about. Gai's eyes narrowed. "Kakashi. You are twisted," Gai said furiously, "A student?! Let alone, Shikamaru?" Shikamaru frowned. "Oh, come on? What's the matter? You've turned Lee into your clone and I can't sleep with a teacher? What kind of village is this?," he asked loudly. The students behind them murmured something and Lee jumped up in front of Shikamaru. "Take that back!," he yelled. Shikamaru frowned. "No," he said simply, reaching back and punching Lee in the nose.