TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


To pleasure a prince by MAR

[Reviews - 55]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A/N: So this story popped into my head a couple a days ago. I’ve wanted to write a vampire fic of my own but I couldn’t come up with anything. But then I was looking at my mom’s like 5 million books and the title of one gave me my inspiration, I’m using the same title for my own story but it’s not based on it at all (I’ve never read the book). I know there are a lot of Vampire fics but here’s another. So without out further ado I bring to you…

To Pleasure a Prince
Summary: Walking home one night Naruto is kidnapped by vampires, he’s brought to Konoha the vampire capital where he is forced to pleasure Sasuke the prince of vampires. Can love bloom between slave and master? Even with a pesky brother interfering? SasuNaru and one sided ItaNaru.

Warnings: Language and Yaoi

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

AGES: Naruto-16 Kiba-16 Shikamaru-16 Sasuke-18 Itachi- 22

Chapter 1
Naruto bowed his head to shield his face from a sudden gust of freezing air as it whipped leaves through the chilly night air. Pulling his hood over his head he continued down the sidewalk in silence except for the occasional chirp of a cricket or rustle of leaves in the wind. He had just finished his shift at Ichiraku’s and was going to meet his two best friends Kiba and Shikamaru, they were going to an arcade to have some fun and celebrate the beginning of winter break.

‘Damn it’s cold, I should have worn a thicker coat.’

Reaching his destination he was met with the grinning tattooed face of his best friend Kiba.

“Finally fox face I was freezing my ass off waiting for you!”

“Whatever dog breath, where’s Shikamaru?”

“He’s not here yet.”

“Well I could figure that one out myself.” Naruto snorted sarcastically receiving a glare from the dog lover. The two boys waited in silence for their friend to arrive. They were both startled out of their silence though when they heard loud crashes and a shout for help.

“That sounded like Shikamaru.” Naruto mumbled glancing at Kiba. The two of them nodded before both took off towards the alley the noises had come from. When they reached the end of the alley they froze in terror at the sight before them. Shikamaru was sitting on the grounded surrounded by three boys with huge black-feathered wings. All three boys were incredibly pale and extremely long sharp canines could be seen poking over their lips.

“NARUTO KIBA RUN!! THESE GUYS AREN’T NORMAL!” Shikamaru screamed when he noticed his friends at the end of the alley.

“But we won’t leave you by y-...”

“RUN!!” Shikamaru cried desperately.

“Shikamaru what abou-…”

“GO!!” Shikamaru screamed leaving no room for argument. With one last sad glance at their friend the two took off in a desperate search for help.

“How touching, you’re trying to save your friends.” The pale boy with long dark hair mocked laughing at Shikamaru.

“Come on guys let’s go get them.” Another with short crimson hair stated simply walking in the direction of the two had fled.

“No leave them alone.” Shikamaru yelled standing in front of them. He knew he couldn’t stop them but he could at least buy his friends enough time to get away.

“Shino take care of him we’ll get the other two.” The one with long hair spoke to the third boy who had short black hair and wore dark round glasses. He simply nodded and walked towards Shikamaru.

“I won’t let you leave.” Shikamaru growled attempting to block the end of the alley. The two simply laughed and spread their wings taking off straight into the air and disappearing in the direction the two boys had run.

“No!” Shikamaru yelled taking off after the two but was immediately grabbed from behind and lifted to the air by the third boy. Shikamaru struggled desperately attempting to free himself but Shino was too strong and by now he was too high up to even dare jumping to the ground. He watched the town pass by underneath as he listened to the steady beating of the boy holding him’s wings. Silent tears slid down his cheeks as he prayed for his friend’s safety.

(Scene change)

“What the fuck were those guys?!!?” Kiba panted out as he ran beside his blond friend headed towards the police station.

“I don’t fucking know, they weren’t human I can tell you that.” Naruto said grimly as he locked his eyes on the police station in front of them. The two boys were running through a large overgrown field that was located behind the police station desperate to find help and save their friend. The tall overgrown grass pulled at their clothes and slowed them down greatly as they made their mad dash for the police station.

“Found them.” The pale boy with the red hair said as he smiled evilly following the running pair with his eyes.

“I’ll get the tall one.” The boy with long hair stated folding his wings and diving towards the ground with an evil laugh. The redhead did the same and aimed for the shorter boy with the hood pulled over his head.

Naruto heard the laughter and turned to see the two boys swooping towards them.

“Shit Kiba get down!” Naruto screamed.

Before Kiba could react his blond friend shoved him to the ground as a dark blur swooped by just missing him. Before Naruto could throw himself to the ground though a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist, the impact knocking the air out of him as the black wings spread out lifting him and his captor into the air. He watched in horror as the other guy circled around to make another dive for his friend.

“KIBA RUN!!” Naruto yelled breathlessly as he struggled with his captor fiercely. The redhead only laughed evilly and held the boy tighter. Naruto watched as Kiba stood up ran towards the police station as fast as he could, but the longhaired boy had circled around and was diving towards the running boy once more.

“NO!! MAKE HIM STOP!!” Naruto screamed as the boy holding him forced him to watch his partner dive for his friend.

“PLEASE!! I’ll do anything just let my friends go!” Naruto begged as the dark haired boy drew nearer to Kiba. He was met with silence as he watched in horror as the boy swooped down scooping Kiba up around the waist and lifting him into the air. The dark haired boy flew towards Gaara and they took off to the west carrying their prizes with them. Naruto looked over at Kiba sadly, the boy had been knocked unconscious when his head had collided with the dark haired boy’s shoulder as he was captured. Spurred by anger at seeing his friend captured Naruto lashed out on his captor and fought fiercely.

“My my Gaara he sure is a feisty one.” The longhaired boy commented as the boy struggled fiercely. The redhead known as Gaara just smirked but was caught by surprise and released his grip on the struggling boy when he bit down on his arm hard. Naruto yelped in surprise at being dropped and plummeted towards the ground. Growling in annoyance the red head dove after the boy he had dropped. The longhaired boy slowed and flapped his wings as he held himself in the air watching the scene below him with interest.

Gaara caught the boy by the hood of his sweater but the sweater being a couple sizes too large for the boy slid off easily and the boy continued his fall towards the earth. The redhead growled again and hurled the sweater away as he dove again for the boy. Catching the boy under the arms he flapped his wings and lifted them into the air again.

”Bastard let me go.” The blond growled angrily.

“You should be thankful I just saved your life.” Gaara whispered in his ear sending chills down the boy’s spine. Gaara joined the dark haired boy in the air and they began flying towards their destination again.

“He’s actually quite delicious now that that ugly sweater is gone isn’t he Neji?” Gaara commented an evil grin tugging at the corner of his lips.

The brunette nodded in agreement and licked his lips slowly. Naruto shuddered and mumbled something about gay flying freaks.

“I think I’ll keep him as a pet, no use wasting him for a meal.” Gaara said admiring his new pet.

The two flew for a while and Naruto just watched the country roll by underneath as he wondered what had happened to Shikamaru and what would become of him and Kiba. Suddenly he noticed they were flying higher and higher and he could barely see the ground anymore all he could see was clouds. He looked forward and saw an enormous mountain in front of them. When they got closer he saw what looked like a cave entrance and there was a flat ledge in front of it. The two boys landed on the ledge gracefully and their wings disappeared into their back as they entered the cave. They walked through darkness for what seemed like an eternity to Naruto and finally emerged in a large room lit by torches. The room they were in was massive; it looked like the inside of a castle. Everything was draped in black or crimson silk and a huge staircase lay in front of them, two guards stood at the end of the stairs and eyed the four that entered carefully.

“W-where are w-we?” Naruto mumbled in sheer awe of the place he was in.

“This is Konoha, the vampire capital.” Gaara answered leading the boy towards the stair.

“S-so you’re v-v-vampires?” Naruto stuttered out as he climbed the massive stone steps.

Gaara only nodded in reply and the rest of the climb was in silence. They reached a large hallway that was dark except for the dim light of the flickering torches in the wall. Naruto felt claustrophobic even though the hallway was large, but there were no windows at all. They reached a large pair of double doors with another pair of guards standing in front of them. The guards nodded to Gaara and Neji and opened the doors revealing a large luxurious room.

“Wow.” Naruto said quietly as he stepped into the throne room.

Again crimson and black silk was draped from everything, there were paintings hanging from the walls of past kings and queens, large intricate chandeliers hung from the ceiling and there was a raised platform in the center of the room where the king and queen sat. The thrones were massive and intricately carved, decorated with gems and gold and covered with crimson silk and cushions. Naruto’s eyes then landed on the scene before the king and queen. Shino was standing in front of them and next to him was Shikamaru.

“Shikamaru!” Naruto yelled at his friend who was being forced to his knees by a guard. The brunette turned around quickly hearing his name and darted out of the guard’s grasp towards his best friend.

“Naruto!” He yelled running towards him, Naruto broke free from Gaara’s grasp and ran to his friend. He threw his arms around his friend and hugged him tightly.

“I’m sorry Shikamaru, I’m so sorry we tried to get help but they caught us.” Naruto choked out holding to his friend tightly. Shikamaru rubbed his friend’s back comfortingly as he clung to him desperately.

“Ahh there you two are, I see you brought captors too.” The king said as he noticed the brunette and redhead that had entered the room.

“Bring them forward.” The king said motioning to the guards. One guard took the unconscious Kiba from Neji’s arms as another two separated Naruto and Shikamaru. Kiba was awoken and the three of them were forced to kneel in front of the king and queen. They examined the three prisoners and talked quietly to each other trying to decide what to do with them. The queen eyed the blond and smiled happily when an idea hit her.

“You the blond what’s your name?” She asked softly.

“Naruto Uzumaki.” He said looking up at her with big blue eyes. She smiled warmly and her eyes sparkled as she decided what she would do with the boy.

“You’re perfect! He’ll absolutely love you!” She said happily. She whispered something in the king’s ear and finally he agreed with her.

“But what about the other two?”

“Put them in the dungeon we’ll make them into vampires later.” The queen said waving her hand dismissively. The guards holding Shikamaru and Kiba lifted the boys and dragged them towards the dungeon.

“NO!! Please let them go! I’ll do anything.” Naruto cried but the king simply snorted at the boy and silenced him with a glare.

“Now now what to do with you?” The queen giggled evilly already knowing what she was going to do with the blond.

“Your majesty I was hoping I could keep him, as a servant.” Gaara spoke up as he stood next to the blond.

“Of course not!” The queen snorted glaring at the redhead.

“He’s going to be a pleasure slave for my son.” She continued an evil smile spreading across her face.

“WHAT?!?!” Naruto screeched staring at the woman in disbelief.

“You heard me boy, you will pleasure my son Sasuke.”

“…b-but h-he’s a BOY!!” Naruto stuttered.

“Bring Kakashi here.” The queen said ignoring the blond’s protests. Minutes later there was a puff of black smoke and a man with spiky silver hair and a mask covering almost all of his face was standing in front of the queen.

“You called your majesty?” The man said politely bowing before the queen.

“Take this boy and clean him up. He needs to be presented to my son soon so make it quick.” She said simply dismissing the man with a wave of her hand. Kakashi nodded and grabbed the blond and they disappeared in a puff of smoke. Naruto found himself in a lavish bathroom light by several torches.

“Sit.” Kakashi commanded pushing the blond onto a stool near the tub. He prepared a bath for the boy and dumped in scented oils and soaps.

“Take off your clothes and get in.”

“NO!!!”

“Now.”

“Hell no you pervert.” Kakashi was done arguing with the boy so he simply grabbed the boy ripping his clothes off and shoving him backwards into the tub easily.

“Wash yourself.” Kakashi said tossing a washcloth to the boy.

“Shampoo and conditioner are right there.” He mumbled pointing at a red and orange bottle. He then disappeared out the door, closing it behind him with a click. Naruto grumbled angrily but cleaned himself off with the washcloth and washed his hair thoroughly. Kakashi appeared in the bathroom again holding clean clothes for the boy. Climbing out of the tub Naruto took the offered towel and dried himself off quickly. Grabbing the clothing he unfolded it and gasped as he realized what it was.

“This isn’t clothing it’s a woman’s nightgown!” Naruto growled glaring at the black silk robe in his hands.

“It’s what pleasure slaves wear.”

“I’m NOT a pleasure slave and I’m NOT wearing this.” Naruto yelled.

“Fine you can stay naked I don’t think it matters to the prince.” Naruto grrowled but pulled the robe on, it was better than nothing. It had very long loose sleeves and only came to mid thigh. Naruto growled embarrassed by the shortness of the robe but had no time to protest as Kakashi grabbed his wrist and in a poof they were in the throne room again standing in front of the king and queen.

“Ah you’re back, good.” The queen said when her eyes landed on the two males.

“You may leave Kakashi.” The king excused Kakashi, bowing the silver haired main disappeared in a puff of black smoke. Voices were heard from the door leading into the throne room and a guard popped his head in the door announcing Sasuke’s arrival.

“Good he’s here. Get on your knees boy.” The queen snapped. Two guards grabbed Naruto and twirled him around to face the door forcing him onto his knees. Naruto growled and fought the guards but was easily overpowered and sunk to his knees.

The doors were thrown open and a pale boy with spiky black hair walked into the throne room glaring at everyone. When his eyes landed on the king and queen he stopped and glared harder.

“What do you want?” Sasuke snapped.

“Hn. Sasuke sweetie meet your new pleasure slave.” The queen said sweetly, ingoring her son's rudeness and waving her hand towards the blond kneeling in front of them. Sasuke glared at his mother, this was the 6th pleasure slave they had given him since he had turned 18. He had killed the last 5 when they tried to touch, what made his parents think this one wouldn’t be the same? His gaze slowly followed his mother’s waving hand and landed on the struggling blond kneeling before him.

‘Maybe he will be different.’ Sasuke thought, a pleased smirk appearing on his features.

Tbc…

A/N: SASUKE LIKES HIS NEW TOY!! Yay. Well I hope you all like the prologue, if enough people like then I’ll continue. If not I’ll work on one of my other fic ideas instead. This took me like two weeks to type. I would type about a page fall asleep then type another a couple days later. SUCKY! Anyways REVIEW please. I LOVE YOU ALL!