TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ninjas of the Caribbean by merrawolf

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I'm sorry I didn't write for a long time, I was on vacation.
Uzumaki Naruto was on his ship's mast, relaxing. 'This is the life,' he thought to himself.
A soft splashing sound on deck made Naruto look down out of his lazy relaxation. With slow realization, Naruto figured out that his ship was sinking. Jumping out before it half-submerged in the green-algae covered water, Naruto landed on the dock. What greeted him was a sign with three skeletons. Reading them, it turned out to be the most unwelcome message: 'Pirates, ye be warned.'
Naruto took off his hat and bowed to the skeletons in homage. "Hey you!" The dock master scrambled to Naruto, red with excitement. "It'll be a shilling to tie that boat of yours, and I need your name too." Naruto put his hat back on and flipped three shillings at the dock master. "This should be enough. I'm not giving my name though."
"Ah," the dock master squinted at the shiny copper coin. "Yes, of course Mr. Smith. Welcome to the thriving Port Royal." Naruto grinned, and passed the dock master, only to snatch his moneybag. "Attention! Show arms!" The command drew Naruto's gaze to a promotion ceremony nearby. Looking closer at the figures on the pedestal, Naruto saw a boy in a green latex suit standing next to a man with a mask over his face.
"Hey!" a boy who was rather fat shouted, accompanied by a bored man with glasses. "This dock is off-limits to civilians!"
"So sorry," Naruto grinned, "If I see any, I'll tell them." He tried to pass the boy but was blocked. "Apparently," Naruto started up the conversation again, "There's something fancy happening here right? Why else would they post two gentlemen here?"
"Someone needs to watch the docks," the boy grunted. "A nice goal," Naruto adjusted his hat a bit "And, by the way," he pointed at one of the ships. "That ship seems a bit unnecessary to be here compared to that one over there."
"That's the Dauntless," the man explained, "its fast, yes; but it can't match the Interceptor, the faster ship to sail the seas."
"Oh really?" Naruto felt the stolen moneybag in his pocket. "I've heard about the fast and unmatchable Black Pearl."
"Really?" the man frowned, "No ship can match the Interceptor though."
"The Black Pearl is real though," the boy began to look uneasily at Naruto. "I've seen it."
"Oh, you have?" the man was now sarcastic. "So you've seen a ship with black sails sailed by a crew so damned and the captain so evil that Hell spat them back out?"
"No," the boy and the man were in deep argument now. "But I did see a ship with black sails." As they argued, Naruto decided that now was the perfect time to slip away. He snuck to the Interceptor and shimmied up the ship as quick as a monkey. Naruto stealthily reached the wheal and was about to turn away with his prize when the two noticed that Naruto was on the ship. "Hey!" the man with the glasses ordered, "Get away from there!"
"Yeah," the boy agreed, "You don't have permission to be there." "I'm sorry," Naruto tried to appear humble, "It's a very pretty ship." "Who are you?" the man demanded.
"Smith," Naruto lied, "Smithy if you like." "What's your purpose here then Mr. Smith?" the boy was suspicious now. "And no lies!" the man backed the boy up. "Okay, fine." Naruto decided to tell the truth. "My intention here is to steal a fine ship, plunder, pillage, loot, and destroy before my black guts are weaseled out."
"I said no lies!" the man barked. "I think he's telling the truth." the boy answered with a hint of fear. "If he was going to do those things, he wouldn't have told us." "Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you." Naruto muttered under his breath.
In the fort where Kakashi got his promotion, Sakura was feeling a bit faint. Her dress was too tight she felt and Sakura's breathing was heavy and labored. "Er," Kakashi walked in, "Can I have a chat with you Sakura?" Sakura hastily steadied herself and forced a smile.
"Well," Kakashi began, twiddling his thumbs, "you look lovely." Sakura nodded and the world seemed to swim before her eyes in purple dots. "I don't want to sound too straightforward about this, but…" Kakashi twiddled his thumbs much faster than usual. "I really want to marry to a fine women and everything, see? And, Sakura-chan you're a very fine women."
Sakura could not breathe now; air did not reach her lungs. "I can't breathe." Sakura gasped with the last of the oxygen in her. "I can't either," Kakashi replied, mistaking her breathlessness for joy. Sakura's vision blacked out and she could no longer hear anything, or see. "Sakura?" Kakashi asked, just as she fell over the fort's walls.