TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Rivals for Sakura's love! A Christmas wish... by Keza22

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: The Naruto characters/Settings etc do not belong to me, they are property of the creator ^^
"Sasuke..." Says Sakura, stroking his hair. "It is Christmas in 5 days... just forget about killing your brother for a bit and relax..."
Sasuke rests his head on her shoulder, looking into her eyes. "I'd like that alot," he says, with a blank expression but loving eyes...
She giggles, then he puts his arms around her. "No, seriously Sakura. Once I take my mind off killing my brother, I can't stop thinking about you..."
"Oh Sasuke... I-I never knew!" She says. And then just as he goes to kiss her, Sasuke wakes up from his dream in a cold sweat.
"Uh... no! Gah! HELP!" He grips his head. "No, not another one of those TERRIBLE nightmares! I really am going insane!"
He looks at his calendar. It is the morning of December 20th, and he can hear childeren playing in the snow outside.
"Meh... kids! Honestly! Why don't they ever take life seriously!?" He shouts, stressed with the noise, but it is partly with himself and his dream. But something inside him says: "But Sasuke, you are a kid!"
This makes him even more stressed out and he jumps out of bed briskly then opens his closet to find some warm clothes. But then he hears giggling outside, and when he turns around a group of fangirls are gathered a the window.
"Get lost!" He shouts, but they just stay there, giggling even more. "Oh... that normally works..." he thinks to himself. But then he looks down at himself. "Oh crap! I forgot to get PJs on last night!"
"Sasuke naked! We should have sold tickets to this!" Says one of the girls. Sasuke blushes, jumping behind his bed and throwing some winter clothes on.
"JUST GO AWAY!" Shouts Sasuke and he slams the window on their fingers. The scream and run off.
"Ahhh.... peace!" he says, sighing. "Peace to do some improvement on my sharingan!"
He watches a group of jonin in the street doing their training by fighting one-another. He tries to copy their moves, but some of them are way too advanced for him to even attempt.
Just as he is getting somewhere with this method of training, Sakura passes, hand in hand with Rock Lee. She is helping him walk, because he had broken his leg in the recent chunin exams, but Sasuke gets a little paranoid.
"Why the hell is she with him?" He thinks. "That freak with the bushy eyebrows!"
He decides to get a closer look, so he puts a scarf and hat on, then runs out the front door. He hides on a street corner, watching them talk and laugh to eachother. Lee is wearing very casual clothes rather than his old fashioned ninja uniform, and Sakura is wearing a pretty blue dress, that only reaches the top her thighs but cleverly covers up everything.
His first thoughts are; "Man, she must be freezing!" and "How does she walk in that!?" But then something else strikes his mind like a lightning bolt bringing bad news. "OMG, she is totally wearing that to show off to Lee!" He growls. "That FLIRT! Why Lee though? I mean, why not somebody like KIba, Neji or even Naruto... Lee of all people!?" He follows them, listening to their every word.
"I mean, it's not like christmas is going to be any different from last year, so why bother?" laughs Sakura.
"Umm... Y-yes, Sa-sakura," Says Lee, glancing down at her dress.
"Parties, gifts, chocolate... when will people learn that that isn't what christmas is all about?" She stops walking and smiles at Lee. "It's about being with the people you love!"
Sasuke chokes on the poki stick that he was eating and falls over, blushing with embarassment and shock. He coughs and splutters, rolling around on the floor. Sakura and Rock Lee notice him and run over.
"Sasuke? Are you ok? What is wrong?" Says Rock Lee, helping Sasuke up. Sakura just stands there, a bit phased.
"Urgh! Get off me!" He shouts at Lee, smacking his hand away. Lee looks annoyed, folding his arms and Sasuke glares at him but then he says: "Look, look, it is ok, we will go now, Sasuke. Just try not to choke yourself again, ok?"
"What is the matter with her!?" he thinks. "She normally jumps on me at any opportunity to hug me and ask if I'm ok... instead, Rock Lee was the one asking... this is just weird..."
Sakura turns away, taking Lee's hand and walking off.
"Uh... Hey, wait!" Says Sasuke, scrambling to get on his feet and catch up with them. "Where are you two headed?"
"To the hospital," Says Rock Lee. "I need to sign back in."
"Ugh... well, um, whaddaya know, I've got to go check on Naruto, so I guess I'll be going with you-"
"Give us a break!" Says Lee, a little annoyed. "Should I have to live out the remainder of my life with some bully following me everywhere!?" He asks, looking down at Sasuke. Sakura doesn't defend Sasuke, nor does she even look at him. But then Lee realises that he is being cruel. "I am sorry. Life is just stressing for me at the minute. Sure you can come with us! ^_^;"
"You are hand in hand with the bloody girl of you dreams who you would die for and you are stressed!?" Sasuke thinks. He glances at Sakura and she just holds her head high and continues walking.

When they get to the hospital, Sasuke goes to visit Naruto like he said he would. Naruto had got into a pretty rough fight so he is lying there with his arm in a sling and a bandage around his head. When he sees Sasuke, he grins. "I knew you'd come! It's about time! Hey, haven't you brought a christmas card or anything?"
"I don't celebrate christmas."
"Oh. Then why are you here?"
He sits on the side of Narutos' bed, staring at the wall as if he can see through it to find Lee and Sakura. "Don't you think Sakura is being a little... well, different?"
Naruto laughs. "Haha, wow, you noticed too? Well, the fact is, Lee can't be a leaf shinobi anymore, and his christmas is going to suck. So she's really just giving him a good time at a time where everyone else is in the christmas spirit! Awww, it's sweet of her though!"
Sasuke gets up and walks to the door. "I'm going."
"Grrr... is that all! How about a "Get well soon" or a "break a leg"!?"
"Well, you already have, so what's the point?!" Says Sasuke, walking out. He bumps into Sakura, causing her to drop the bouquet of flowers. The tag says:

~ "To Naruto,
Get well soon! It's christmas, "believe it!"
from Sakura xx ~

She finally smiles at Sasuke. "Hi there!"
"Umm... hi...?"
"Is something wrong with yoiu today, Sasuke?"
"Um... no, I'm um... ok..." he says, blinking.
"Good. Bye!" She says, walking into Naruto's room.
He walks down to Lees' room and he is fast asleep in bed.
"Heh, that was fast..." Says Sasuke, looking at Lee. He shakes him and then Lee wakes up, tired.
"Sasuke...?"
"Yeah."
"What are... what are you doing here?" Says Lee.
Sasuke sighs and says: "About what Sakura said to you earlier... you two aren't going out now are you?"
Lee sits up. "I WISH we were... but she just says stuff like that to tease me and make me blush..." He smiles. "She does not mean it when she says things like that, but it makes me happy..."
"I see..." Says Sasuke. "Heh, thats exactly what she's like with naruto..."
"Yes, but not you, Sasuke..." He rubs his eyes. "How the hell do you do it?"
Sasuke shrugs. "I don't chase girls. They chase me."
"Sooo... you have never actually had a girlfriend?" asks Rock Lee, suprised.
"No. But you obiously haven't either."
Rock Lee hesitates, then looks away. "Sasuke, have you ever tried internet dating?"
"No! For goodness sake, Rock Lee! I do not chase-"
"Umm... ok. Well Sakura does not know this but..." He takes a deep breath. "I am dating her online."
Sasuke is shocked. "What, so she doesn't know it's you chatting to her on MSN and stuff?"
"Yes! It is the perfect way to date for me because they do not know what I look like, and, ha, yes, you get the picture. Girls like confident guys so I have had lots of online girlfriends! They don't chase you, are not annoying, and best of all they judge you by your personality-"
"YOU are even SADDER than I thought!" Says Sasuke, almost laughing. He goes out and walks home.
Very soon it is dark and Sasuke decides to go to bed.

*Sasukes Point of view*
Date him online! Argh! Sakura is so stupid! Isn't it obious that it's him creeping on her?! She probably thinks that he's some hot guy who loves her very much! Well I have a word for his love - desparate! Or puppy love... it's not real love! They're not destined for eachother! They just can't be! Because--- well... ummm... forget it. Urgh... I can't get to sleep and my head hurts so much... those bloody carol singers wouldn't quit bugging me, I couldn't care less about christmas!
Oh crap, the doorbell. NOT MORE CAROL SINGERS! I SWEAR IF THEY SING "Rudolf the red nose reindeer" ONE MORE TIME THEN I'LL GO INSANE!"

*Back to no-ones POV*
He flings open the door, ready to hit the singers, then he sees that it is Rock Lee, standing there in his PJs freezing and saddened.
"Sakura-chan is missing!" he says. "We have to find her! NOW!"
"Get in here and explain!" Says Sasuke, grabbing Rock Lee's arm and pulling him in.
Lee bursts into tears as soon as they get inside Sasukes apartment.
"Oh my dear Sakura-chan!" He cries. "I made you go! I sent you away!"
Sasuke sits on the back of his sofa, looking bored. "And...? How did you send her away?" Sasuke asks. "I mean, just the fact that you are with her could send her away!"
Rock Lee looks hurt, but he tries his best to ignore Sasukes rude comment. After a long silence, Lee sighs. "Why? I...I...well..." He blushes. "I asked her for a kiss..."
Sasuke spits the tea he was drinking all over the carpet, laughing. "Well no wonder she left the village!
"Sasuke! I just wanted to know what it felt like!"
"You've never been kissed before?"
"And what?! You are suprised?! I bet you have!"
There is another very long silence. Then Sasuke finally grunts; "Only by Naruto."
Lee tries not to laugh, leaning on a chair because of his bad leg but slipping.
"Naruto?! Wha-"
"Don't even ask. Now, more about Sakura. What exactly happened and where did you see her go?"
"Well..."
*flashback*
"Sa-Sakura... you look so beautiful tonight..." Said Rock Lee as Sakura walked over to him at the bridge earlier on that night. She giggled and looked down at the river below them.
"You don't look too bad yourself, Lee."
Lee didn't know quite what to say to this. He looke at her with a confused expression only to find Sakyra looking back at him wih loving eyes.
"Lee, I um..." She placed her hands on his waist. "I'm sorry."
He was frozen, blushing and ready to faint. "S-Sakura?"
"I'm sorry for the way I've been to you this year..." She sighed. "And welll..." tears suddenly fill her eyes. "It hurts me so much to see you like this!"
He pulled her closer to him, almost crying himself.
"Hey... It is not your fault that Gaara broke my leg..."
"No! I know that... but Lee!" She cried. "What is your christmas wish? I'll make it come true, anything! Even if..." She breaks off in mid sentence. Rock Lee takes a deep breath, hugging Sakura tighter. He had never imagianed that he could feel so shy.
"Could I- ... um... Sakura," He said. "Could I have a kiss?"
Sakura smiled. "Of course you can, Lee."
*End of flashback*
"Then what?" asks Sasuke.
"Then Sakura was just about to when suddenley, she pulled away and ran. Yes - she was a little shy, but only as shy as Sakura gets. Naruto came to me later, telling me he had seen a sound village member kidnap her, and when he tried to stop them he failed miserably. He is waiting outside for us, because Sasuke, we are going on a self appointed mission! A mission to save Sakura!"
Sasuke growls with fury, flicking his hair out the way of his face. "And what makes you think I'm coming, eh?"
"Oh, I know that you will come Sasuke. Because you are jealous!"
"How DARE you accuse me of being JEALOUS! I'm happy if anything! Sakura has annoyed me for long enough!-"
"And that is why you will miss her so much when she finally sees the bad in you and the good in me!" Says Rock Lee, holding on top the chair and pulling himself up with one arm because the other is broken. "well me and Naruto are off! Bye!"
"Hey wait! Ok, ok, I'm coming already! At least if I go then I'll be out of this rat-hole town! Oh and Lee-" Lee stops and turns around. "You'll be needing some proper clothes. Take a spare pair of my shorts, indigo shirt and put them on. I'll do your hair, I won't be seen with someone who has a hairstyle like the one you have now!"
Lee smiles and nods. "Hai, Sasuke! Arigato!"
"Don't thank me you *bad word*."
"Hmph. Fine!" Lee says, taking the clothes and changing in the bathroom. Then he comes out and coughs to get Sasukes attention.
"Ta-daaa!" Lee says. "Wow, I like this outfit! It makes us look like twins!-"
"Get back in there and let me do your hair, or I swear I'll make you come with us with NO clothes on!"
"Yeep! Ok!"
Sasuke sits Lee in front of the mirror and brushes his hair straight, then he scruffs it up a bit and brushes it up at the back. When Lee sees himself he growls. "Hey, what are you trying to do!? Turn me into an idiot!?"
"No, I'm giving you my kind of hairstyle. Don't worry, it looks fine. Still not as good as mine, but hey. Now put your headband on."
He does as he is told. Sasuke stands back and stares at Lee. "What?" Says Lee, getting impatient. "Lets go get Sakura now! Please!"
When they walk outside, Naruto jumps. "OMG!!! Which one is Sasuke!?"
"Don't insult me you loser," Says Sasuke. "Now lets go!"