TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


~ The High School Ninjas! ~ by Keza22

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: disclaimer: I don't own naruto characters/ settings etc
The next day, Rock Lee wakes up bright and early.
"Woo hooo! It's the world cup football finals today! France vs Italy! I sure hope Italy win!" He smiles. "I wish Sakura would be there to sit and watch it with me..."
He throws his bag over his shoulder and starts walking to school. He catches up with Sakura, a flower for her in his hand. "Sakura! Sakura! I- I want to give you something!"
In a blind hurry, Sakura runs out into the road in front of a car and she gets knocked down.

*Neji speaking*
Oh my gosh! Is that Sakura Haruno!? Lying there in the middle of the road!? No, it can't be... it just cannot! The Chav is standing there dumbstruck, and I can see Gaara at the other side of the road listening to his ipod too. He must have seen it happen... I'm going to go see who is in that car.
"Neji, Neji!" Lee is shouting, hysterical. "Oh please Neji!!! Help me, I don't know what to do and..."
"Hey bushy brow, boff, what are you doing h-" Naruto has just spotted Sakura. "N...no... SAKURA!!!!" He is screaming, holding his head in his hands. I can see the people in the car now... Temari at the wheel and that good for nothing Sasuke Uchiha in the front passenger seat. He is as shocked as I am!

*No-one speaking*
Rock Lee runs up to Sakura, hugging her tightly and crying her name. "SAKURA!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" His tears fall on to Sakura's face.
"Hey, idiot! The best thing to do would be to call 911!" Neji shouts to Rock Lee, not a hint of sadness in his eyes. But Lee just ignores him.
"Sakura!!!" He keeps crying. "Sakura, please! I-I can't live without you!"
Temari gets out of the car along with Sasuke. "Hey, look! Quit whining!-"
"I SWEAR TEMARI! I WILL KILL YOU!" Screams Rock Lee, still crying his heart out. "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!"
"Oh for *bad word* sake, Rock Lee you chav! She got in my way and I couldn't stop! It's YOUR fault for chasing her into the road you chavy, stalking girl-chaser!" Shouts Temari. Rock Lee shuts his eyes tightly, guilt pounding in his mind.
"N-no..." he says.
Sasuke looks down at Sakura. "She's breathing, you moron!" He kneels down, putting his hand on her heart. "And a pulse! Go find a telephone and call an ambulance!"
"But I want to be with Sakura!"
"Just go!"
He walks off sulking. "Life sucks," he thinks. "I feel like a bloody murderer now!" Then he sees an ambulance passing, on it's way to Sakura. "Somebody must have already dealt with it..." He thinks.
Neji walks past him, not looking at Lee once.
"Hey, hey! Where are you off too!?" Rock Lee says. Neji tosses his eyes to the sky.
"School you idiot. Or did you forget, eh?"
"No, no, it's just that... I thought you might want to stay with Sakura..."
"She'll be fine. Lee, it'll do you some good to take your mind off that girl for the time being-"
"STOP WHERE YOU ARE AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Says an official, getting out of his car. Neji and Rock Lee do as he says, and get into the car.
Neji gives Rock Lee a mean glance, as if to say: "This is your fault!"
"Now don't worry, you kids will be just fine. We are taking you in for questioning though, since you were at the scene of the crime!" The officer says. Gaara is also sitting in the car, and no doubt Sasuke, Naruto and Temari are in the other. Neji twitches.
"Excuse me, officer... what about school?" He says, a concerned expression on his face. The officer laughs.
"Don't worry, kid. I've rang your school and they know."

Meanwhile, at the school...
"So lemme get this straight. Kakashi told you that MY Sasuke has been taken into custady for QUESTIONING?!" Ino says to Hinata. She nods shyly.
"A-and Naruto. Then there is Lee, Neji, Gaara, Temari-"
"Temari!?" Says Shikamaru, coming over. "What a draaaag... She wanted to see me about something today..."
"Hey, no-one has seen Sakura-chan have they?" Says Kabuto, coming over. Kabuto works in the library, helping out Hinata, but he is still an older student in the top year. "She's supposed to give me back the books she borrowed from the library today. Me and Hinata have tried looking for her but..." He sighs and shrugs. "No luck."
"Oh, like YOU care, Kabuto!" Says Ino.
"Well sorta," Says Kabuto. "The book was my own. Not a library book. I couldn't care less if it was from the library, but as it's mine..."
"You just have something for Sakura!"
"I-Ino... p-please... He was just asking w-where she was..."
"Hinata, why are you sticking up for him!" Ino says. "Kabuto is a teen brat! Everyone in the school knows it! He just takes girls home and ya don't see them for a while! You could be next, Hinata!"
Hinata glances shyly up at Kabuto, totally naive to what Ino meant. "You can take me to you-your p-place if you want K-kabuto... w-we can help one another w-with homework..."
Ino, Shikamaru and Kabuto burst out laughing. Ino falls off the fence that she was sitting on.
"Tee hee, sure thing Hinata, come to my place tomorow at 7pm, I live on Birch Avenue, number 27!" He says almost sarcastically, still laughing. Hinata smiles.
"S-Sure thing, K-kabuto! Just le-let me get a notebook and I'll write it d-down..."
There is a pause, then Ino and Kabuto start laughing again, and Hinata looks confused. Then Kiba comes and stands defensivly in front of Hinata. "You bullies! Stop picking on Hinata! And Kabuto..." He growls. "You just STAY AWAY FROM HER, ok?"
"Sure thing, Kiba. I didn't mean her any harm anyway," Says Kabuto, hopping down from the fence and walking back to class.
"See you tomorow at 7!" He mouths to her. She smiles and waves to say yes. Kiba notices her doing this and he frowns.
"Ain't a good bone in him, that Kabuto. Hinata, mind who ya makin' friends with. He's just plain evil."
"But K-Kiba.. he invited me t-to come t-to his appartm-ment!" Hinata smiles blushing.
"Wha...?"
"We are going to d-do homework a-and fun s-stuff like th-that! H-How exciting!"
Kiba blushes with anger and embarrassment.
"Hinata! You moron!" laughs Shikamaru.
"DON'T go with him, ya hear!? Trust me Hinata. He... his homework is too hard for you to work out ok...? Now, run along to class! Don't wanna be late!"

** Meanwhile, at questioning **
(Each person is in a seperate room being questioned. Though I just put their answers all together)

"So," Said the officer. "Tell me. Where were you when Sakura Haruno got ran over?"
Neji: "Walking to school of course. Just at the end of the road."
Rock Lee: "Ummmm... ^^;; Kinda... umm... walking with her? *guilt*"
Gaara: "At the other side of the road on an aimless path to no-where..."
Naruto: "Getting an ice-cream ^_^"
Sasuke: "With Temari. Hey, can I go home now?"
Temari: "Hey, in the car. Duuuuh!"

"Who are you to Sakura?"
Neji: "Her classmate, and supirior."
Rock Lee: "Her.. urrrm... her... ehe... ummm... can I p-pass this one please? I've forgotten XD;; *thinks: Stupid nerves and guilt!*"
Gaara: "I don't mean anthing to Sakura. I don't mean anything to anybody..."
Naruto: "Her boyfriend! ^_^ *lie*"
Sasuke: "Her classmate."
Temari: "Uh. I hardly even know her!!!"

"Did you do anything which might have made her momentarily panic and run into the road?"
Neji: "Gosh, no!"
Rock Lee: "Ummm... ehe... hmmm... I-I do not k-know... ummm... I-I looked at her...?"
Gaara: "Being me? My sad... suicide influencing self?"
Naruto: "Hey, what is this?! 20 Questions!? Oh, and by the way buddy, if Gaara says she was trying to commit suicide, just ignore him, ok?"
Sasuke: "...no? She might have seen me and ran to me (which would be pretty stupid seeing as I was in the car >_>)"
Temari: "No! I was so in the car and she just so ran in front of me!!!"

"Ok, thats all. Though Temari, we are taking you in for under-age driving."
Temari: "Damnit!"

The boys all left the building together, not saying a word.
"So what happens now?" Says Sasuke. "We missed school and I'm thirsty."
"I'm going to go check on Sakura at the hospital!" Says Rock Lee. Sasuke sighs.
"Well, since there's nothing else to do... Hey Gaara, you in?"
"Yes... I like hospitals... so much blood, so little time..."
"o.o"
Neji and Naruto decided that was the best thing to do, so they came along too.

Rock Lee jumps on Sakura as soon as they get to her hospital bedroom. "OH SAKURA!!!! I WAS SO WORRIED THAT YOU WOULDN'T MAKE IT!!!" He kisses her, so Sasuke pulls Rock Lee off her.
"She is resting! How would you like it if she did that to you!?" He hisses. Rock Lee drools. "Well, ok then. If someone like... INO did that to you.
"Gah!"
"Exactly."
"But..." Rock Lee looks down at Sakura. "Why is she here anyway? Can't they just let her go home?" Sasuke sighs and lifts the covers up slightly, to show Lee her broken and badly bleeding leg. He gasps and Gaara's eyes widen. Naruto bursts into tears and Neji looks away.
"Temari ran over her leg. Mind you, it's Sakura's fault really, running out into the road like that... does she wanna get herself KILLED?!" Says Sasuke, walking to the door. He stops and says: "We are all involved in this now. She will never forgive any of us." before walking out. Rock Lee starts crying, but to his suprise, Neji puts his hand on Lee's shoulder.
"There there, chav. It's nothing to get in a state about. I mean it's not like it was your fault..." Neji sighs. But Rock Lee gets all jumpy and runs out the door.
From there he gets out of the hospital as quick as he can, then he just runs. Anywhere.
"I need to get away from that hospital!" He thinks. "As far away as I can! I don't care where!" His eyes are full of tears and blurry, so it's hard to see. Then all of a sudden, the sound of a car and screeching of breaks fills his ears. It wont stop. He's doomed to die.
But then he feels somebody grab his arm and haul him aside. The girl who saved him sits there panting for a bit, then collapses onto the floor. It is then that his vision clears.
"Tenten...?" He breathes. She frowns at him.
"What were you doing, Lee?!" She says. "I-I could have lost you there..." Then she starts crying too. Lee helps her up and hugs her.
"It is alright now... I am fine... I am ok..." He says.
"You ran out in front of a car!!!" She cries. "You're not fine! You are shivering like crazy! And you are so pale too! Come back to my place with me."

Very soon, they are both back at Tenten's house.
"Right, now tell me whats wrong, Lee." She says, dabbing his face with a tissue. He pushes her hand away from his face.
"Thankyou Tenten, but I-I am ok. I can do this myself later."
He takes the tissue and puts it in the bin. "Tell me whats wrong!" She urges, putting her hand on his shoulder. He taps her hand off his shoulder.
"Tenten!"
"Yeah... Sorry, Lee... I forgot you don't like being fussed over..."

*Tenten speaking*
Oh Help! What is wrong with him!? First he didn't turn up at school and now THIS?! What about Neji? Is he hurt!? I need to know!
Me and Lee have been best friends since grade school. We help eachother through anything and we tell eachother everything. I remember when I met Neji in my first year of highschool... I fell for him and Le fell for Sakura. Since then, me and Lee haven't spoken as much, but I still know he is getting bullied and having problems at school - I just know it! And since his mom died a few years ago, I so want to be there for him!

*No-one speaking*
Tenten just sat staring at her best friend watching him shiver.
"Ok, ok! I'll tell you!" He cries. "I chased Sakura out into the road and she got ran over this morning! I didn't mean it... but Tenten - she broke a LEG! Please, I don't know what to do!"
"I'm so sorry Lee... Hey look. Why don't you go rest in bed? I have homework, so I'll do that now. If you need me, I'm just downstairs, ok?" He does as Tenten says, in an attempt to clear his guilt and forget the whole thing.