TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


~ The High School Ninjas! ~ by Keza22

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: None of the characters appearing in this story belong to me ok? Otherwise, I'd be a genius like Neji =P
*Sakura speaking*

"Sakura!" Rock Lee is saying to me, as he walks out of the school doors. No. I hope he doesn't ask me to walk home with him- "Please walk home with me Sakura!" Yep, I knew it. This is just my luck. Out of all the boys in my school who should have a crush on me, it's Lee - the school Chav. Not sure what a chav is? Everyone knows in my school! In fact if you don't know, then you are regarded "Seriously out". Chavs are sporty people who like football, wear shorts and jogging pants - stuff like that. I don't mind chavs, but when they are chavs like Lee, I hate them.
"No Lee, I've got homework to do. I'm going to-" Oh, I dare not say it. But if it'll get him off my butt, I will. "I'm going to Neji's place so he can help me."
Oopsie. Lee's face just dropped a mile. "Ne-neji? But--- grrr... I could be a genius if I tried too you know, Sakura! Just for youuuu..."
Urgh! Gimme a break! Neji is smarter than Lee and he knows it! Those two have been rivals for ages because brains and sports don't go together well. Oh, unless of course they are in Sasuke... *squeal* He's so dreamy! The only problem is, all the girls in the school like him. We went to kindergarten together and the moment I met him, I immeadiatly fell head over heels for him. It's just a matter of proving that I can be the girl he has always dreamed of (He does do quite a bit of flirting himself, but it's cute when he does!) Oh, Sasuke... if only you were mine...


~ The High School Ninja's! The story begins! ~

*No-one speaking*
"Move it!" Says a red-haired boy, pushing Sakura out of his way. She lands in Lee's arms, unconviniently for her.
"Gaara! What the hell was that for!" Says Rock Lee. "Get a life!"
"F*** off Lee!" Says Gaara, turning his back on them. "I've got a gig to play at next week and I don't want to waste practice time! Me and the others have to meet at Sasuke's house-"
"WHOA! HANG ON THERE A SECOND!" Shouts Sakura. "MEET AT SASUKE'S HOUSE?!"
Gaara sighs and walks off saying (in true emo fashion): "Why are there rules against killing yourself?"
Sakura jumps off Rock Lee and follows Gaara. "Hey, um... Wait up, cutie!"
"I guess that is my date with her cancelled then..." Sighs Neji, walking up behind Rock Lee. He jumps out of his skin. Then Neji spots him and smirks. "Still failing science are we now, Lee?"
"No actually, Neji."
"Show me your test papers."
"I...I um... left them in my locker!"
"Oh, is that so? Lee, you have probably -no- definatley never heard of the concept of Psychology have you? Well, I will put it simply so even you can understand. It basically means, I can see what you are thinking by your actions and since you are glancing at your back-pack and going all sweaty, I'd say that the test results are in your bag. Am I correct?"
"I guess there is no point in arguing if Neji can read minds..." Thinks Rock Lee, and he hands his results to Neji. When Neji sees them, he bursts out laughing. "Oh, dear me! I am so sorry, but I find it rather hard to contain myself! You got a 'D'? Ha! I suppose it's better than your previous 'F's, but D? Seriously-"
"Shut up!" Says Rock Lee, almost crying. "Just Shut up!"
Lee had thought before that he did quite well in that test. A 'D' was a sign of him getting better to himself, but obiously not to Neji. He looks rather annoyed by Lee telling him to shut up.
"Fine then!" Says Neji. He tears Lee's test results in half. "There's your 'presious D'! Too bad you can't make mommy proud now!"
Rock Lee falls to the floor, trying to put the two pieces back together. By this time, tears are falling out of his eyes uncontrolably.
"See you tomorow, Fluke!" Says Neji, walking away.

Meanwile, Naruto Uzumaki is serving dettention in the head teacher's (Kakashi Hatake) office.
"I'm sorry, look, I swear, sensei! I'll never put a whoopee cusion on Iruka's chair ever again! Well, unless I really feel like it..."
"Naruto. Get this into your head. You just don't do naughty things when you 'feel like it'. You never do them, ok?"
"Yup!"
"Were you listening?"
"Nope."
"NARUTO!"
"You told me to be honest!-"
"Right, that's it. You are banned from the school dance that takes place on thursday," Kakashi says, still keeping his cool.
"Peh, well, that's ok. I couldn't get a girl for my life!"
Hinata, the school librarian, is standing outside, looking in through a window at her crush. "Oh Naruto, if only you knew..." She holds her library books to her heart. "I wish you knew that I would have gone with you..."

As Gaara is walking to Sasuke's place with his trusty black guitar slung over his back, he is joined by Temari, his older sister who plays the keyboard in their band.
"Hey Gaara, how was school?" She asks, in a sisterly way. He doesn't look at her once.
"Normal."
They ring the doorbell of Sasuke's room (Hee lives in a block of flats) and he answers.
"Hey you two. Where's Kankuro then?"
"Umm..." Temari glances at Gaara. "He is suffering from blood-loss at the mo, but we can still practice, right?"
"Yeah, it's cool. I got a replacement anyway," Says Sasuke, and Kiba comes into the hall.
"Yo."
"So you are going to be our drum player? You better be up for it," Says Temari. Then suddenley, Sakura runs in and jumps on Sasuke.
"OH SASUKE! I LOVE Y-"
He looks as if he is going to hug her back, but then he notices the others. "GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE!" Screams Sasuke, pushing her out the door and slamming it.
"Hey, that 'aint nice, she's a cutie!" Says Kiba. "And ya need ta pick at least one chick to go to the dance with, remember?"
"I told you, I'm not going!"
Temari giggles. "Well, even Gaara is going, aren't you?" She says, nudging him. Gaara blushes and shakes his head.
"Well, if it comes to it then,obiously I'll go with my right hand keyboart player girl, Temari! Happy? Now let's get on with the rehearsal already!"
Temari blushes like crazy. She has a crush on Sasuke and all, but she did meet this really sweet guy earlier... his name was Shikamaru... she could never admit it, not even to herself, but she really has something for him.


But little do Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Neji, Sakura and Rock Lee know, they are all about to get a big shock...