TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Creepy but...Cute? by Keza22

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto characters!
"Hiya Sasuke!" you say, flirting as usual. "The chunin exams take place tomorow! Please be careful!"
He looks up at you, smiling. "But remember; you are in this too, _____, you have to be careful aswell...I hear this year it's going to be preeeetty tough. This will be my first time, so I don't know what to expect."
"Well... great then! This is my second time taking the exam! We should hang around together, that way we won't get hurt so easily..."
Sasuke looks into your eyes. "You really mean it?"
"Yeah... Sasuke, I love you."
"_____, I love you much more than you love me and you know that!" says Sasuke, hugging you tightly. "I would never let you get hurt-"
"HEY CUTIE!" says a girl you know as Ino, literally pulling Sasuke away from you.
"Hey! He's mine!" says Sakura, the girl with a big forhead and pink hair.
They drag him off before he can say a thing and you are left alone again. No parents, no sasuke, no friends, no Sasuke, and no boyfriends - (did I forget to mention no Sasuke?)
But for some weird reason, a guy about a year older than you comes over to you. You can't see him, but you can hear his voice. "My name is Lee. Find me and you will be saved from your eternal loneliness..."

You wake up with a jump. It was just a dream...Sasuke hadn't really said that he loved you at all...
You get ready for the chunin exams.
"Today's the day I show Ino and Sakura that I belong to Sasuke!" you say, tightening your leaf-village headband. "Bring on the Chunin exams!"
You wave goodbye to your carers and begin walking to where the exam is being held.

On the way, strange things start happening... you see some people from another village and run over to say hi, but the eldest member throws a Kunai knife at you. You dodge it, but you are still mad at them. "Hey! Cut it out! What was that for!?" you scream at them. Their headbands have a little music symbol on them. "The hidden sound village? I don't remember you guys from last year...."
Your sensei had decided at the age of 11 last year, you would go through with the chunin exams early. You failed, quitting with fear at the first part of the exam...
"That's because we weren't there last time..." says the creepy guy, who seems to be the leader of the squad. "We weren't expecting our opponents to be so weak...maybe we should just put you out of your pain and get rid of you now instead of in the exams..."
He comes at you with his fist, but to your suprise, you are protected by a sheild made of sand. Then the boy who made it apears in front of you, his arms in a defensive stance.
"Leave her alone," says the boy. "Or go through me."
He is keeping his cool very well - everyone entering the exams know that the sound village members are tougher than any genin. This boy is genin - so he shouldn't stand a chance...
But as soon as the sound village members see how serious his eyes are, they walk off.
"T-thanks...ummm...-"
"Gaara, of the desert." He says, not looking at you once. "Do not thank me...I am only delaying your death. When the chunin exams start there will be much fighting, killing..." then he turns around to look at you, and you see his face. "I want to be the one to bring down you."
His eyes are cold with some kind of thick black eye make-up around them. To say the least, at first sight, this guy looks like a goth or emo. You shiver - his face gives you the chills.
"What's so special a-about me?" you say. He touches the mark on your stomache.
"That scar is what's special about you. I heard that this is the only mark you were left with from that c-rank mission you went on. I have, not one scratch from my missions," he says, showing you his arms. "And I am a year older than you."
"But that doesn't make me all that special..."
"You have as much potential as me - I hope I can see you at your best in our battle," he says. "I usually don't talk to people or protect them. But for you, I make an exception."
Then he dissaperes...just like that...

"Kenshu! Louise!" you say, running up to your team-mates. "I saw this guy and-"
"You are late," says Kenshu, a serious tone to his voice. "No more chit-chat. On to the Chunin exams!"
Kenshu is a very mysterious boy, who is the same age as you. He uses Jutsu's of his own, but mostly works with tricking the opponent with substitution jutsus. Louise, the squad leader and believe it or not - your sensei - is 16 and she specialises in summoning Jutsus, anything to do with snakes. She has a pet boa called Shiny, that is always twisted around her arm. Shiny has a special defence of her own - when the sun shines on her scales, she can blind the opponent temporarily. Louise is filling in for a lost team member and your old sensei - Yumai. He died just a few weeks ago...
"You don't want me to set Shiny on you, do you Kenshu!? She's a little hungry right now...-"
"Shut up and let's go."
*****

You see Sasuke on the way in. You and Louise both squeal and blush, saying a little "Hi..." at exactly the same time. Though to your suprise, he actually comes up to you both. But then you realise... he only has means to talk with Louise...
"Hello. Hey, I heard you are sensei of the squad now..."
"Yup! That's me! Only Genin, but a very strong one and qualified teacher, Sasuke!" She says, bowing to him. "I have heard good things about the Uchiha clan!"
"Let's hope we find out which matters most in the chunin exam - age and experience, or bloodline and will-power. But I don't have any more time to talk about this. I will prove my point in the exam," and with that, Sasuke walks off, totally ignoring you. Why doesn't he think you are powerful? That Gaara guy seemed impressed...
"Ahhh... I think he likes me..." she says, dreaming.
"Wake up, Louise and lets go," says Kenshu.
"Please, refer to me as Sensei."

You stop and look at the entrance to the waiting room, and the start of the exam.
"Ok Team," says Louise, stroking Shiny. "We are in this together! All for one..."
"And one for all!" you say, smiling.
"Oh boy, this will be just great," says Kenshu, sarcastically. "Come on, lets go in."