TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Marshes Rapist by NaruXHina

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hehe!

Chapter 2, longer then last chapter too.

Just a bit of light lemon, too.
'I can't rely on Naruto-kun all the time, not anymore.' Hinata grabed Naruto's arm and rested her head on his shoulder. "We are, is there a problem?" A stuned Sakura stood in silence, mouth open.

"No, the elders want to speak to you to. We don't get a lot of newly weds. And since that rapist came into town not a lot of people come here at all. We're going to give you one of out new houses." He smiled then told them to follow.

~*~

The elders told them the same thing, not giving a hints on the rapist. "So you Hinata what did the elders say?" Hinata smiled and held up a key. "They gave us a house, and thats pretty much it." She let go of Naruto's arm, which she had been clinging onto while they had been talking to the elders. They walked in silence, watching the people on the streets, intell Naruto stopped infront of a small house.

"From what they said this is it." Hinata looked at the house and giggled softly. "It's cute, but how are we going to fit all three of us in this house?" She took the key and slipped it in, twisting swiftly. Followed by Sakura and Naruto, Hinata walked inside and smiled softly.

"I guess we can fit if we move a couple things." With her lasat words she disappered down the hall. "It's to small." Naruto whined, sitting down on the couch by the window. "Don't whine, your lucky we even go-" A high pitched scream cut her off. Before she could act Naruto was off the sofa and after the scream. Hinata was staring at two of the doors.

"There's only two rooms, three of us." Is what she mumbled as she fainted. Before her head hit the ground Naruto had caught her and was looking around. "It's okay Sakura-chan, Hinata just fainted again." He looked away from her reluctantly and looked around the hall. "What was she looking at?" He raised an eyebrow and kicked open a door.

Seeing one big bed he shrugged and set her down on it, leaving the room. Opening the other one he sighed. "Oh...that. Sakura-chan!" He walked back to the living room and yawned. "There's only two rooms, thats why Hinata fainted most likey." He sat down and looked outside. "Well your not getting a room then!" Sakura stood up and left the room, setting off down the hall. "Hey wait! Where do I sleep then?!" He pouted and layed down on the couch, still pouting.

Hinata raised her head when Sakura slamed the door shut. "Huh?" She scratched the back of her head and sat up. Walking out of the room she saw a figure on the sofa.

"Sakura-chan?" She stepped queitly and bent down. "Oh, Naruto-kun." She poked the sleeping figure and giggled. He opened one eye and grabed her wrist gentally. "That hurts Hinata-chan." He grinned and pulled her closer.

"N-N-Naruto-kun?" She stared at him, emotionless eyes wide. "Aww, don't studder. You haven't done that in so long." He stopped an inch away from her lips. "Uh Naruto-kun, you don't have to sleep on the sofa." He smirked and let go of her. "Thanks Hinata-chan!"

He hugged her and hurried out of the room. Coming back a few minutes later in nothing but his draw string pajama pants. "Hinata-chan, you know if you want you can sleep in the bed tonight." Hinata stood up and shook her head. "No, you should." Her flashed his signature grin. "Who said I wasn't if you did.

We told them we were going to get married, right." She nodded slightly and looked up at him, making sure her eyes didn't wander down away from his blue orbs. "Well don't engaged people sleep in the same bed?" She nodded and smiled slightly. "I guess I could, I'm tired anyways." She yawned, covering her mouth while doing so, and walked down the hall. The door closed as she bent down to get her night cloths.

"Naruto-kun could you be much louder." She smirked playfully and pulled out a smaller version of her shirt and a pair of comfortable shorts. "Could you at least turn around?" She saw him blush slightly as he turned around. She giggled to herself and quickly changed, watching Naruto out of the corner of her eye. "Okay, you can turn around now." She ruffled his hair and smiled. "Thanks for not peeping."

She yawned and folped down on the bed, curling up with a pillow. Naruto grinned and layed down next to her. "Your welcome." He whispered in her ear, causing her to shiver. "Are you cold Hinata-chan?" She shook her head and curled up in blankets.

~*~

Naruto woke up, his body oddly warm for being without a blanket. 'Oh god! Did I? No....Then why am I so warm?' He looked down, seeing a sleeping Hinata curled up in his arms. He tryed to move, but was caught by a small hand. "No Naruto-kun, your warm." She mumbled in her sleep. Naruto smiled and embraced her, feeling her breath on his collarbone. 'This isn't right! She's sleeping Naruto!' She mumbled his name and pressed herself against him. Smirking he wraped his arms around her waist, breathing slowly.

Yawning, Hinata opened her eyes. Blinking the sleep away she looked up at him. He didn't see her open her eyes intell she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Morning Naruto-kun." He looked down and let go, backing away.

"Hinata, I'm sorry." She giggled and sat up. "Sorry for what? I was awake the whole time." She giggled again and stood up. "Don't worry Naruto-kun, you didn't do anything that would get you in trouble." He looked up and grinned.

"Well mabye I want to." He crawled over to her and grabed her around the waist. Pulling her on his lap she gasped. "W-what?!" He kissed her neck softly, smirking slightly."What are you doing Naruto-kun?" He just smirked more, letting his hand move around her body. "Hinata-chan! Naruto!"

A voice called forcing Naruto to stop. "What are you two doing in there? Why is this door closed?" The voice kept asking questions intell a shaken Hinata opened the door. "Morning Sakura-chan." Sakura looked in the room. Naruto was 'sleeping' on the bed. "Wake up you lazy bum!" She yelled, causing an awake Naruto to sit up. Sakura pulled Hinata out of the room with a small smile.

"Get dressed so Hinata can!" Pushing Hinata in the kitchen she put her hands on her hips. "So answer me, why were you two in the same room?" Hinata smiled softly and opened the refrigerator. "I got scared so Naruto told me I could sleep in the bed." Sakura walked over and closed the door. "Hinata don't lie to me!" Naruto walked in, still in his pajama pants. "She isn't lying! Sakura-chan can you cook some breakfast?" He smirked as he changed the subject. Sakura rolled her eyes and started getting things out.

"Hinata-chan can I talk to you?" Hinata looked at Naruto and followed him reluctantly. They walked back into the room, the door closing with a click. Hinata looked at him shyly and played with the hem of her shorts. "Hinata-chan, are you afraid of me?" She shook her head, still looking down. He grinned at her shyness and pressed her against the wall. "Are you sure." She closed her eyes and bit her lip. He chuckled and raised her chin. "Hinata, look at me."

She opened one eye and smiled. "What?" He pressed his lips against hers, causing her to blush softly. 'Whats wrong with him? This can't be my Nar-' Her thoughts were blocked out by his hand traveling up her shirt. Pulling away from his kiss she looked up at him innocently. "What about Sakura-chan?" She felt his hand retreat and she smiled. 'Haha! I knew he wouldn't with her here.' He walked to the door and locked it, then picked Hinata up.

"Huh?" left her lips as he pressed her down. "Hinata, I don't care." He lifted up her shirt, kissing her stomach, then suckling on her breast. She moaned and closed her eyes. A noise from the closet stopped him. Hinata opened her eyes and looked at the closest. "Whats in there?" She asked. Bitting her lip she pulled away from Naruto and covered her chest with her arm.

Bending down she felt a kuni on her bare back. "Don't look in there." She bit her lip and opened the closest. She saw a gagged Naruto, wearing his normal cloths. The last thing she felt was the kuni entering her back and her body falling on the restless Naruto. The fake Naruto sighed and stood up. "Dead or alive I have to bring her back with me." He let his jutsu fall, showing his true form. His hair turned from blonde to dark raven colored.

His cold eyes looked at the girl laying on Naruto. "Thanks kid, I'll take her." He smirked and picked up the bleeding Hinata. She bit his hand and fell to the floor, the kuni being pushed in more. She screamed in pain. Sakura looked up from her cooking and ran down the hall. "What the hell is going on here?" She burst in the room and looked at the sceane.

"Well hello." He smirked and knocked a surprised Sakura out. Looking back at the bleeding girl he sighed. "Well I guess the pink haired thing will do for now."