TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Marshes Rapist by NaruXHina

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Second story!

Naruto or anyother characters I do not own. I lost them in a poker game! *Sniff sniff*
Earlier

"Tsunade-sama! Stop day dreaming! Now I have
to repeat myself." Ton-ton grunted loudly in her
arms and squirmed around. Her eyes looked down
at the paper she held in the other hand. "Almost all our shinobi are out on missions. Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura are the only genin left in the village." Her eyes scanned down the paper, skipping the inimportant things on the paper. "We are sending them on a B classed mission to the Village Hidden in the Marshes. They are to live among the villagers under cover intell they catch this rapist in the village.....Shouldn't the police be doing this?" She looked up at Tsunade and blinked slowly.

"No, the Village Hidden in the Marshes doesn't have that great of a system for this sort of thing. Call them in!" She leaned back again, a bottle of sake in her hand.


Now

"Hinata your late!" Naruto and Sakura yelled.

"Gomen nasai." She bowed her head and stood next to Sakura. "Lets go you two!" Naruto pulled on them both, only to be hit the head by a fist. "Owwww!" He whined. "Naruto, it would take a advanced nin two days on foot! Just walk."

Hinata held back, not wanting to get mixed up in their business. "Naruto-kun, we're going to be left behind if you don't stop whining..." She held out her hand, Naruto taking it with a grin. "Your right Hinata!" He pulled on her arm intell they were next to Sakura.

~*~

After five hours of Naruto whining and walked the three stopped and set up camp. Naruto set off to find firewood, Sakura was setting up the tent, and Hinata was cooking. A loud crash made the two girls look up from their jobs.

"What is Naruto doing out there?!" Sakura finished the tent five minutes later and sat down next to Hinata.

"He still hasn't came back...." Hinata looked up and stared off were Naruto had disappered. "Should we go after h-"

A blonde popped out of the forest behind them, causing Hinata to scream in fright. "Naruto! Look what you did to Hinata!" She bent down next to the sleeping figure.

"Naruto you look after her while I get her a cloth, idiot." Sakura stood up and disappered in the tree, a dry cloth in her hand. "But!" He sighed and plopped down next to Hinata.

"Hinata....Wake up!" She groaned and slowly opened her eyes. Sitting up she looked around. "Where's Sakura-chan?" She rubbed the bump on the back of her head. Naruto grinned stood up.

"To go get a cloth, come on." He pulled up a half awake Hinata. "You need more rest, you hit pretty hard." Pulling her in the the tent he smirked. "Okay take off our jacket!" He watched her unzip her jacket reluctantly.

Once it was off he stole it from her and crawled out of the tent. "Wait Naruto-kun!" She leaned foward and crawled out in time to see him disapper in the forest again.

"Naruto-kun I need my jacket!" She sighed and sat back on the log. Rubbing her arms she closed her eyes, sitting a close as possible to the fire. "Hinata-chan?" Sakura walked out of the darkness, a damp towel hanging loosly in her hands. "Where's your jacket?" She sat down next to her, throwing the towel at her. Hinata caught it and smiled.

"Naruto-kun stole it and left." She layed back and layed the cold cloth on her forhead. "He did what?! Once I find that pervert!" She stood up in anger, then disappered in the tent.

~*~

Naruto returned to the camp hours after the two had went to sleep. "Try finding it now!" He grinned and layed down in the middle of the two.

-----------------------

After another day traveling the three ended up infront of the Village Hidden in the Marshes. "It's kind of small...." Hinata shivered, still jacketless. "Naruto, not all villages are as big as Kohana!" Sakura sighed angerly and marched towards the village, Hinata and Naruto behind her.

"State your business." A large man boomed over them. They had talked this over last night. Sakura was a store caretaker here to look over her parents store, but Hinata and Naruto couldn't come up with anything. Sakura told him her fake story and was let in.

"And you two?" Hinata looked at Naruto, bitting her lip. "Umm......This is my wife to be!" He pulled on her arm and wrapped his arms around her. She blushed and looked at the man. "Okay, well go on in." He watched them intell the were out of site. "Aww young love."

Hinata pulled away from Naruto when Sakura came in site. "What took you two so long? And why was Naruto holding onto you Hinata?" Hinata blushed again and looked down, pressing her index fingers together. "Naruto-kun came up with the idea of a fa--"

Before she could finish her sentence the three were aproached by a group of nin. "Which two of you are the two who are enganged?"


---------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger! Anyways I'll add the next chapeter later today. Next chapter will have some fluff!