TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Remember by ChibiKyubi

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well, here is chapter two. Hope you enjoy it.
The shadowy figure walked towards and came close enough for her to see his face. “You are…” She looked upon with mixed emotions of fear, shock and surprise as she fell down landing on her behind. “Yo, Sakura.” He said with that calm voice. Sakura recognized it immediately. “You are… Sasuke-kun!” She startled as he moved one step closer to her, she threw the kunais at him, which where easily deflected by his katana. “Stop there…!” She screamed not letting him come any closer. “Sakura… I, have come with a warning to you. Please leave Konoha as fast as possible, at least before the sunrise tomorrow.” She said to her as he pulled the katana back. “Why? Why are you here?” She almost yelled at him when saying those words. “I had a dream about you. That day when I left Konoha.” She was almost shocked to hear that, she knew she had dreamed the same the last night. “I decided to find you after I had that dream.” His voice was above a whisper. “But, why should I leave Konoha? Why should I trust you?! I should just beat you here and never let you leave Konoha again.” Her voice sounded almost irritated, but he could hear the pain in her voice. She was preparing to fight Sasuke as she remembered, she used too much chakra at the hospital.

“Sakura, leave before it’s too late. You are the only person I don’t want dead.” His voice was sounded almost caring, not the usual rough voice he had.” “The only person he don’t want dead… What does he mean by that?” She was nervous now, she picked three shurikens in her hand as she threw them at Sasuke at high-speed, only to find him catching all of those shurikens perfectly with his hand, after getting a hold of the shurikens he threw to the side at a tree. “What do you mean, don’t want dead…?” She was scared to now. She could hear those words repeat in her head many times. “What was he saying, is there anything happening at this sunrise?” She was shaking now, afraid to know the truth, yet she still needed to know. “Sakura, I had to tell you. I’m offering you a saviour from death.” Her eyes widened at shock thinking why. “What is going to happen at this sunrise?” Not hearing any reply she repeated it again in a shout. “Konoha will… be crushed.” Sakura’s eyes widened with shock as she stormed against Sasuke trying to hit him, but finding him dodging it. “I don’t have enough… chakra.” She had no choice, she forced herself in using a jutsu, which made her hand glow blue of chakra. She was confidence for a second before she felt herself getting numb and heavy, not able to hold her body up, she passed out.

Sakura woke up, finding herself in Konoha no more. When memory reached her thoughts again she jumped up reaching for a kunai from her bag and looking around, observing. She found herself in cave which was apparently north for Konoha. It was still dark, the voice suddenly heard behind her was as dark as the night. She startled turning around holding the kunai in defensive way. “Sakura, there is something I have to tell you.” She lowered the kunai after hearing the voice. Apparently it was Sasuke sitting in a corner holding his katana unshed with one hand. “I escaped from Orochimaru…” He said it with a calm voice while staring at a the wall. “This dream made me realise, and remember you’re feelings.” Sakura knew what he was talking about. ‘I love you so much!’ Those words were which ran through her head after he spoke. “I was blinded, by revenge. When my clan was…” He stopped there not saying a word. Suddenly the medic-ninja noticed it, on Sasuke’s cheek, a tear was sliding down. “Sasuke-kun, you are… injured.” Sakura noticed it finally, it was no tear, but blood which was sliding his cheek. “Let me take a look, Sasuke-kun. This wound is serious. How did you obtain it?” She was worried, very worried. With the use of a medic ninjutsu she healed Sasuke’s wound which was on the very right of his forehead. “Are you alright now, Sa-…” Before she could finish, she felt a warmth against her lips.