TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Remember by ChibiKyubi

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I in no way own Naruto or any of the characters in this fanfiction, nor do I generate money from this.
Usually I would write a NaruHina story, but instead a I wrote this. Dedicated for a friend. Please R&R!
Chapter1: The Dream.
”What are you doing wandering around here at night?” He said to her. “Because… in order to get out of the village, you have to take this road.” She said with a worried voice. “Go home and sleep,” he replied with a calmly and walked right pass her. The feeling of sadness and pain emanated to her as tears begun falling from her emerald eyes. “Why?” She asked with a whisper. “Why won’t you tell me anything? Why do you always stay silent? Why won’t you say anything to me?” “Why do I have to tell you anything?!” He replied quickly with a irritated sounding voice. “It’s none of your business. Stop concerning about what I do.” Tears still dripping, as she smiled weakly, “You’ve always hated me, huh?” Lifting her head and smiling weakly at him, the tears however did not stop from dripping. “Do you remember… the day we became Genin and when our three-member team was first chosen? The day you and I were here alone, you got mad at me, remember?” Remembering when she talked about the that day.

‘ Oh yeah, you know how he doesn’t have any parents, right? If you’re alone, your parents wouldn’t get mad at you. That’s why he’s so selfish,” feeling superior as she said that with her large voice. “The loneliness… you can’t compare it to when your parents get mad at you.” He said while looking away from her. “What’s the matter?” She replied to him with a lower tone. “You’re annoying.” Facing her as he said those words, then turning his back towards her and walked away. ‘

“I don’t remember,” was all he said to her as a reply. She had stopped the tears for now, until hearing that, the tears begun to swell from eyes again. “Makes sense. That’s something that happened a while back,” trying to sound cheerful while she spoke. “But that’s the day when everything started… You and I... and also Naruto and Kakashi-sensei.” She thought back to those days. The bell test, the training they did together. “The four of us completed a number of missions together. They were though and lot of work, but above all… it was fun!” She paused a moment staring at the ground, then at him. “I know about your clan, but revenge. That won’t make anyone happy. No one. Neither you, nor I.” Looking at him as he spoke up.

“Just as I thought. I’m different from you guys. I walk a different path than you guys. I tried to think that it was my path to do the things we’ve done up until now. The four of us did things together, but my heart decided on revenge in the end. That’s my purpose in life. I can’t become like you or Naruto.” Suddenly she raised her voice, “Are you going choose to be alone again?! On that day you taught me that loneliness is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have a family, and I have friends, but if you’re gone… To me… It’ll be the same as being alone!” She was crying, barely able to speak. “From here on a new path will open for all of us. “I…!” She shouted suddenly. “I love you so much!” Even more tears swelling from her eyes. “If you stay with me, I’ll make sure you won’t regret it! Every day will be fun. We’ll definitely be happy. I’ll do anything for you. So please! Stay here! I’ll help you with your revenge. I’ll do something! So please stay here with me! If you can’t stay, take me with you.” She was crying harder after she had spoken up. He faced her, watching her with an almost mocking look. “You really are annoying.” She was shocked hearing that and the tears did not stop dripping. “Don’t leave!” She yelled while she ran a little closer to him. “If you do, I’ll scream!” He suddenly appeared behind her, surprised by his sudden movement. They stood like that for a moment which seemed like forever. “Sakura… Arigatou.” She stood there with mixed emotions and lost in thoughts, until the sound of knock came. “Sasuke-kun…” Was all she reached to think before the world faded into blackness…

Eyes shot open in the dark as she realised. It was a dream, but why did I dream of that day? She sat up at the edge of the bed, sitting like that, lost in thoughts. She remembers that day very well. The day when Uchiha Sasuke left the village. Those days where the saddest days of her life. “I can’t be bothered by this, I’d better get dressed, ah shit, and the clock is that much already. Then I don’t have time to fool around, I’ll have to go and meet up Tsunade-sama immediately, and skip breakfast.” She stood up and got dressed before she ran towards the door hearing her mother asking her of breakfast. “No, mom. I’m in hurry right now.” She was running along the streets towards the Hokage-mansion in hope that she was not too late. When finally arriving she knocked on the door before entering the office. “Tsunade-sama, I hope that I’m not too late.” The pink haired kunoichi looked at her nervously. “You’re just in time.” Tsunade replied while giving her apprentice a small smile. “You were requested to come to the hospital to help. After that incident many people have been sent there.” Sakura replied with a nod before running off towards the hospital.

Arriving there, she found many dying people. “Are you Sakura?” A man in white doctor clothes asked her immediately when she walked in, she replied with a yes when the man handed her some notes. “Go to room 27, they need you there,” the man said with a serious and stressful voice. Sakura did not say anything, but immediately ran to find the room, arriving there she found many people, along with bodies which were being brought out on stretchers. Unfortunately not everyone could be saved. After hours of working and healing in the hospital, it had gotten dark, and with the most people being fine she could finally go and rest. She was pretty much exhausted by now and almost all of her chakra was gone. Still, she did not want to go directly home, she headed to the one place she used to go to after a hard day of work, the training grounds. It was here the she, Sasuke and Naruto took the bell test for the first time. She sat there and thought back on her memories. Naruto and Sakura also took the bell test here for the second time with Kakashi, when he wanted to see how much the two of them had improved. She sat there, and thought of old days. When she suddenly was she was snapped out of the thoughts by sound coming from a shadowy area. She prepared three kunais on her hand ready to hurl them at the target. The shadowy figure walked towards and came close enough for her to see a part of his face. “You are…”