TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Reunited Hyuuga by Mira

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Don't own Naruto.

I LOVE HOW I MADE TSUNADE!! *rolls on floor and dies from laugh of breathing*

ANYWAY, tsunade's a drunk.
Over the next few weeks of Hinata's death, Neji had taken accustom to visiting a bar regularly, and more than often finding Tsunade there.

"Tsunade-" Neji starts, looking at the busty blonde through his glass of beer.

"No." She stated, drinking from a sake bottle. "I am not going to try and bring anyone back, it is beyond our sense of direction, and molding flesh is left for the hands of God."

"But Sakura and Chiyo brought Gaara back-" Neji tried to protest,

"Yes, but it took Chiyo's life. Neji, tell me, is sacrificing Lee's life for Hinata's worth it?" Tsunade demands. Damn, Neji hated it when she pulled this.

"I guess not." Neji says, draining another glass. The genius was relatively drunk, but got a genius idea. "I'll pay for every drop of alchohol you drink tonight." It will be hell to pay, but it may work.

"Kay, your loss." She says, shrugging. Finally, after a couple of hours of idle chat and paying for every pitcher tsunade has ordered, Neji figured she must be relatively drunk, also because of her highly slurred words.

"Tarbender!" Neji calls, waving his arm. "I need you over here!"

"Kay." he says, bustling over.

"Tsunade-sama, will you bring Hinata-sama back from the desceased?"

"Well not kiddo!" She says, winking. "I certaintly don't see why sure!"

"Tarbender, cann I have two pieces of paper?" Neji asks, feeling happy, disregarding the achohol consumption. The bartender hands him a couple sheets of paper and sits, "Tsunade-sama, please write abour bringing Hinata back and write your signater." Tsunade complied, scrawling uncerimoniously across the paper, too drunk to actually care. She handed the paper back, Neji signed, and handed it to the bartender. "Tarbender, yuuuur za witness." With that, Neji grabbed the other sheet and wrote
'Call Hyuuga Neji when Sober' and gave it to Tsunade.

"Hand it to Shizune when you get back." With that, Neji paid *a lot* and Tsunade left. Soon after, Neji left, a strange bounce in his step that never really happened.


With Tsunade

"Thar arrogant bastard! Tricking me like that!" Tsunade howls, looking at the note Shizune had given her earlier. "Seriously, waiting until I was drunk-" a grin spread across her face. "no witness, Neji! See, being drunk never pays off!"

"For you, anyway, the bartender was witness." a bold voice says straight from behind her. She wheeled around hand in a fist. "Oh shit." No need to explain really. Tsunade with a super strength punch, neji with a broken nose and very bruised cartiladge, you can figure it out, right?

"Shizune!" Tsunade barks, sitting back down.

"Hai?!" Shizune yelped, holding on to TonTon for dear life.

"Get me some crackers." Tsunade sighed, golding her head in pain. "That bastard. Last time I get drunk while he's there."