TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sanctuary by LeMoNs Chan

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Blaaaaaaaaaahhhhh+

Lemons-You people spoil me soooo much -blows kisses-

Naru-chyan:Spoil her a little too much and her head'll get even bigger than it already is.

Sasuke-kuuuun:Heh..

Lemons-Why are you guys so mean?! I mean... I spend all this time practically WORSHIPPING you, and this is how you repay me?

Naru-chyan:.. Worshipping us?! How is making us [censored] worshipping us?

Lemons-........ It just.. is...

Sasuke-kuuuun:Don't I get any say in this?

Naru-chyan & Lemons:NO!

-Fin

DiScLaImEr:: Surely you people would not think that a person as lame as me could own the greatest anime/manga series ever? Naruto is owned by that sadistic man, Masashi Kishimoto, but if he ever wanted to give it to me.... I'd make it into a deliciously smutty yaoi series. :D
Rating::PG-13ish, but later, this story shall progress to PG-13 and eventually to R.(VIVA LA YAOI!)
Pairing::Light ItaNaru(Meanin' Itachi won't sex Naruto up.) It's an official SasuNaru.
Notes::AU. Maybe OOC? Read and find out...?
What you'll see::
'Thoughts'

"Talking"

//Flashback//

Whatever it says

/End of Flashback/

-----

Previously::

Naruto went limp as he saw it... As he saw her... His mother.. Lying on the floor... Blood.. Blood stained the beautiful fur around her neck, and her gentle, red eyes were wide and empty with death. "Ma..." He choked out.

Padding toward them was another wolf, the two seemed to have been the only survivors. He had blood that stained dripped from his maw. "What's that, aniki?" He asked in a surprisingly gentle voice, staring at Naruto's nine-tails with curiousity.

"Rare one, ain't he?" The red-eyed wolf replied as if Naruto was some sort of of prize for killing the bigger fox.

"I..." Naruto started, breathing deeply, "I HATE YOU!"

-----

Sanctuary Chapter One:: Your Kindness Lulls My Anger

---

His smile....

---

"That's fine," replied the red-eyed wolf coldly as he dropped Naruto onto the floor in a heap of tails and tears. "Make a move and I won't even hesitate to break your little neck."

"Itachi, sir. Are we going back to the base now?" Asked a wounded wolf. Okay, maybe there was one more, but he didn't really look like he'd last very long. The wolf had a deep gash on his leg that didn't want to stop bleeding.

Itachi merely nodded. "Yes, Kisame, we will go now. I'll send a small pack to dispose of the bodies later, grab the big fox, won't you?"

Pulling himself together, Naruto finally looked up, only to see that... Kisame was it? Getting ready to grab his mother by the neck. How could they? How... How dare they! "DON'T TOUCH HER!" The kit screamed from where he was, fury flickering in his blue eyes. "Don't touch okasan!" He said more quietly, tears brimming his eyes. How could they be so cruel? So heartless? It was only his mom and him. No one else but them... It.. It wasn't necessary for them to kill her! To kill his father and siblings!

Kisame didn't listen to him, and outstretched his jaw. Clenching them down, he picked up Naruto's mother carelessly by the neck.

"Don't let too much blood stain the fur, we won't be able to sell it if it's so... Tainted..." Itachi informed Kisame before looking to the black-eyed wolf before him. "Take the kit, and don't let him get away, Sasuke."

Nodding obediently, Sasuke dipped his head down so he could grab Naruto by the scruff, but the wolf was met by a hard scratch to the face that would have tore through flesh if he didn't move his head a bit. He yelped, pulling away so that the fox couldn't get in another scracth.

"Don't. Touch me." Naruto growled, backing away from the too.

"Hn.. Doesn't he have a big mouth?" Itachi inquired while looking down at Naruto. "You need to know what kind of position you're in, little fox. We're wolves, you see? If you mess with us," He stopped, lips curling as he bared his sharp, white fangs, "We'll make you regret it."

"I don't care!" Naruto snapped back, blue eyes flashing a crimson shade of red, "You can-"

The fox was cut off as he was picked up by the scruff by Sasuke. The younger Uchiha then turned around and started to follow after Kisame, who was trotting toward the base.

"Good work, Sasuke." Itachi chuckled dryly while trotting alongside the two.

"Let go of me!" Naruto yelled at Sasuke, kicking and screaming and scratching. Why did he have to be so... little? "Let go.." He repeated, tears glistening in his eyes.. "... You stupid mother killing.. wolf.."

---

When they arrived it was nightfall. The bright, blue moon shined whole in the sky. The wolf base was as shady as the wolf's hearts, black columns that led to a marble black building. The inside, too, was dark. There was no pink, white, or even yellow inside the building. Only black, dark purple, dark navy blue, and dark shades of red. There were a lot of doors too, which probably led underground to sleeping quarters or just to rooms for ten or more wolves.

Itachi was the first to change. The wolf stood on his hind legs and slowly began to morph into a two-legged being, a human. This human, Naruto hated to admit, was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. Tall, lean form with flowing ebony hair. Pale flawless skin that looked like it would bruise if you even tried to touch it. Itachi's body was covered by a long black cloak with red brimming the ends. The cloak had what looked like red clouds plastered all over them.

Though Itachi was quite breathtaking, it was obvious the man was a devil in disguise. You could tell from his eyes, those crimson red eyes that could pierce and see through anything, anyone. That feature of the man was the only thing that scared Naruto, those all-knowing, deceitful eyes.

Next, was his little brother, Sasuke. This Uchiha also stood on his hind legs and transformed into a slightly smaller image of the first. There were obvious differences from the two though; his hair was spiked back like a kind of beautiful bird nest, he had the same flawless pale skin, but his eyes. Naruto noted that his eyes were like dark, gentle pools. Sasuke seemed like a person that would be so intent to just have you in his presence, like he'd want to listen and talk with you.

How could Sasuke... How could someone that seemed as gentle as Sasuke.. Kill his mother? Maybe it was indeed Sasuke that was a devil in disguise. A man full of pure spite that hid behind such a gentle and kind mask.

Sasuke was clothed in a black shit and black shorts with bandages around one arm and both of his legs. On the back of his shirt he wore the symbol of the Uchiha clan proudly. Even if it was just Itachi and Sasuke who were Uchiha's, Sasuke could never forget his origin.

"Where would you like me to take the kill?" Kisame asked. He had changed too, but he wasn't at all beautiful, far from it. The man had what looked like gills on his face. One could wonder how he was a wolf and not some sort of shark. The man was rather ugly, wearing the same cloak as Itachi and Naruto would have said so if he wasn't scared of the man that replied to him.

"Take the fox into the second food storage. We'll skin her, then eat her." Itachi replied, not regarding Naruto's hateful glare. How dare the man talk about skinning and eating his mother so bluntly?!

"Ah, are we going to cook her?" Kisame asked, smirking down at Naruto.

Itachi merely shrugged, "If you'd like that, then tell one of the cooks."

Kisame bowed and walked away, holding the large fox' corpse over his shoulder.

These people made Naruto sick. Every single one of them so far. 'I need to get out of here... but.. But how? This place is packed full of wolves, and I'll probably have a slim chance of escaping..'

"Sasuke, take the kit to my room and make sure he doesn't escape." Itachi said nonchalantly, beginning to walk away.

"Yes, aniki.." Sasuke replied quietly before turning his attention to the nine-tailed fluff that was Naruto.

Naruto growled at him, "Don't you dare touch me, wolf!" He snarled, lip curling as he bared his fangs at him.

"What's your name?" Sasuke asked curiously, not making a move to pick him up.

"Why would I tell a bastard like you?!" Naruto barked back defensively.

"It was just a question," Sasuke shrugged.

"Then let me ask you one, wolf, why did you kill my okasan!?" Naruto cried, almost losing his posture. This bastard killed his mother.. He had every right to be angry with him!

"Because... I was ordered to.." Sasuke looked away as he said this. He had killed many mothers at Itachi's call, but he didn't know why killing this one effected him so much, made him flood over with regret.

"You were ordered to?" Naruto, at this point, began to cry. Pearl white tears leaking from his blue eyes and falling onto the carpet under them. "You were ordered to?!"

"Yes, I was. When Itachi says something, you have to do it. It's law here.."

"I don't care what law is here! You had no right to kill my okasan!" Naruto sobbed, "No right!"

"I know..."

"No, you don't know! If you did my ma would still be alive!" Naruto shouted hysterically.

"Shush! Don't be so loud, you don't want aniki to come back in here, do you?"

"Don't you dare change the subject, I'm--"

"--I'm not trying to change the subject, just if he has to come back, it won't be pretty."

Regarding this, Naruto decided to be quiet. As much as he loathed Sasuke, he knew he did not want to face Itachi too. "Fine.." The fox kit said softly.

Quickly picking Naruto up by the scruff, Sasuke cradled the kit in his arms while walking to Itachi's room.

Naruto wanted to fight back, protest and yell, but knew that no one would help him, and that Sasuke would not disobey Itachi's orders.

"Are you going to tell me your name?" Sasuke asked in that gentle tone that Naruto hated.

"Why should I? It's not like I'll be here for long." Naruto replied defiantly, letting out an annoyed sigh.

"How about I introduce myself first?" Sasuke asked as he pushed a door open to reveal a long hall that they were to walk down, "I'm Uchiha Sasuke, brother to Uchiha Itachi. You are?"

"Naruto.." Naruto muttered, rolling his eyes, "Uzumaki Naruto, and it aint a pleasure to meet you! Far from it!"

"That's fine... I did kill your mother, and for that I'm sorry."

"No you're not."

"I am, Naruto, really, I am. It was not my intent to leave you alone in the world..."

"Be... Be quiet! What did you say to the other kits whose mothers we killed? Huh?" The kit said bitterly.

"I would have told them the same if any had survived.... Consider yourself lucky that you have nine tails, or else Itachi would have done you in."

"I hope you know you're only making things worse.." Naruto replied, the earlier forgiveness he felt seeping away. Just what the hell was this boy getting at?

"Ah.. I'm sorry."

"Are we there yet?" Naruto sighed.

Frowning slightly, Sasuke opened the door to Itachi's room and stepped inside.

You would not have been able to tell before, but as they walked down that hallway, they were moving further underground. Deeper into the lion's den, or shall we say, wolf's den. Itachi's room was of a deep crimson color, a large bed rested against the back wall, and various furniture decorated the room. The most amazing part of the room was the window. There was a window to the right side of the bed that the moon shone through. As if someone had drilled a hole deep enough to reach to his room, and built a round window right there so the moon can be seen whenever it passes over the hole.

Sasuke walked over to the bed and placed Naruto onto it, "It would be best if you don't run off, Itachi will be furious, and you probably don't want that..."

Naruto looked away and sighed.

"I know it's bad, and uncomfortable, but just give it a chance."

"I don't even want to be here," Naruto said quietly, "and why are you so nice to me? Don't you know I hate you?"

"Because... Because I want you to forgive me, Naruto..." The Uchiha looked down at his lap.

"I..." Naruto growled inwardly, why? Why did he have a feeling that he did forgive him? His brother made him do it, didn't he? The fox kit felt like it was fine to hate Itachi, but for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to fully hate Sasuke. Wasn't he the devil in disguise? How could some be so truthfully.. Gentle? "I'll think about it."

The corners of Sasuke's mouth twitched in a hint of a smile before he reached his hand out to scratch Naruto behind the ears, earning a small appreaciative sigh. Standing up, Sasuke made his way to the door and opened it. He turned his head, "Be strong, Naruto..." The boy said softly before walking out and closing the door behind him.

Naruto curled into a ball on the bed. Be strong? How could he be strong in a situation like this. He felt so little here, and what was his purpose? Was he eventually going to be killed? Were they going to torture him or skin him for his fur...? He buried his face into his tails and sighed, closing his eyes. Memories of his mother flooded into his mind, and he sobbed quietly, crying himself to sleep with the slightly comforting images of his mother..

But, to Naruto's dismay, there was another person that imprinted himself in his brain, and as much as he hated to be thinking about him... He felt so calm, his voice was quiet in the large room,

"U... chi.. ha... Sasu..ke.."

---

Fin, His Smile....

---

Next time::
"My my, it's a pity you aren't in this delicious form all the time..." Itachi murmured while running a hand down Naruto's flushed chest.

Naruto shuddered slightly, body squirming away from Itachi's touch as his hands fought against the tough grip around his wrists. "Stop touching me!" The boy hissed, a tint of crimson flashing dangerously in his eyes.

Itachi's hand trailed lower, the wolf ignoring Naruto's words, ".. A rare find indeed.."

---

REVIEW AND REVIEW!!

Till next time!
-Lemons *hearts you*