TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sanctuary by LeMoNs Chan

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Blaaaaaaaaaahhhhh+

Lemons-Yeah, I know what you're thinking. 'Why the fucking bloody hell is she writing another chapter fic when she hasn't been working on the other two!?' Well, don't break out your pitchforks just yet!

Naru-chyan:Not that I'd mind...

Lemons-Shush! Anyway, just give this one a chance, won't you? I seem really motivated, and I swear to kami that I'll update this one more! I have a feelin' that this one will be great!

Sasuke-kuuuun:Hn..

Lemons-.... Yup... Gomen to all that are sad, but just read it, won't you?

Naru-chyan:Yeah, yeah. Just.. Just give this one a chance.. -sighs-

Lemons-Hehehe... I know how to win 'em over! -wink-

Sasuke-kuuuun & Naru-chyan:Yeah right!

-Fin

DiScLaImEr:: Surely you people would not think that a person as lame as me could own the greatest anime/manga series ever? Naruto is owned by that sadistic man, Masashi Kishimoto, but if he ever wanted to give it to me.... I'd make it into a deliciously smutty yaoi series. :D
Rating::Well, this prologue is PG-13ish(due to blood mentioning and violence), but later, this story shall progress to PG-13 and eventually to R.(VIVA LA YAOI!)
Pairing::Light ItaNaru(Meanin' Itachi won't sex Naruto up.) It's an official SasuNaru.
Notes::AU. Maybe OOC? Read and find out...?
What you'll see::
'Thoughts'

"Talking"

//Flashback//

Whatever it says

/End of Flashback/

-----

Sanctuary Prologue:: How Could You?

---

Your smile....

---

It stung his nose. The deep and deadly smoke that hung all over the den. The little fox was trapped in the small den with his mother, who was currently snapping at the intruders, them. The wolf demons. They were the meanest, most selfish and greedy creatures on Earth. They had been smoking out foxes for the past week, killing them for either food, fur or just for the fun of killing. They were ruthless, and they would do anything to make their names known everywhere. Even if it meant their names would strike fear into the hearts of every other being that wasn't their property.

The leader of the pack was none other than the infamous Itachi Uchiha. You may think it odd, wolves smoking out foxes with fires. Well, not in this era. In this era, humans were animals, and animals were humans. These wolves-- as well as any other animal--, if they so desired, could turn into a slightly human form, an anthro form. They would morph into a human-like shape, but with tails and claws. You never want to cross paths with a wolf, because if could be the last thing you do.

"Naruto!" The young fox' mother coughed, turning her attention to the little bundle of tails. "Go out through the back, I'll follow after you! Do you remember where I told you to hide if they came?"

"But ma-"

"No buts, Naruto! This is important! Do you remember?!" She cried desperately. The wolves had already killed her other kits, and no way were they going to kill her last one, her most precious one.

Tears streamed from the kit's blue eyes as he nodded, "Yes mother, I do..."

"Good," She gave him a small smile, licking his cheek. "Go, I promise I'll join you shortly."

"Promise?" He said quietly.

She nodded, "I do.." Then, turning back to the entrance she hopped out, growing bigger in size as she snapped at the various wolves that attacked her from all sides.

Closing his eyes tightly, the fox named Naruto swiftly ran out through the back, running at full speed toward the place where his mother told him to hide. He wanted to turn back and help her so bad. He may have looked small, but he was a big boy!

One wolf that seemed to be supervising the whole thing turned its head, catching sight of the small nine-tailed fox that ran from the back. His crimson eyes widened, 'Two.. Three... Five... Nine tails!?' The nine-tailed fox sure was a sight to behold, its fine bloodred fur glistened in the small fire and sunlight. His maw[1] opened in thought. He could sell the kit, or... Sitting up, the wolf began to chase after Naruto with incredible speed.

Seeing the wolf suddenly chase after her son, the mother fox began to chase after him, too, determined to not let that damned wolf touch her son.

Though, another wolf with dark, black eyes intervened, stretching out his jaw as he grabbed the fox' neck in it. Clenching down, the sounds of blood spurting, bone cracking, and a loud cry could be heard.

The loud cry made Naruto stop in his tracks, turning his head with wide eyes. "MOMMY!" He cried, turning around and heading for the place where his mother was. It couldn't be that she was... No.. She promised!! She promised that things would be fine! She promised that she'd meet him at the spot! He knew he should have kept running..

//Flashback//

"Naruto, remember. If there ever comes a time when we need to get out of the den quickly, go out the back, all right?"

"But ma.. There won't be a time like that! Not again.." He said softly while cuddling up to his mother.

"No, Naruto, one day, there might be a time like that again, and I'll have to protect you, even if I die doing it. Remember, your father didn't die protecting us... all of us... for nothing.."

Naruto cringed slightly, remembering that day... The day that their den had first been attacked by the wolves... They killed father and his four brothers and sisters... Since that day, he hated wolves. "I know.." He replied quietly.

"... and if that day does come again, Naruto, you go through that back exit and run to the safe place I told you about, all right? Whatever you do, don't look back, don't ever come back...."


/Flashback/

"Not so fast!" The red-eyed wolf growled as the nine-tailed fox whipped right passed him with cheetah speed.

"OKASAN!!" Naruto cried again, tears flowing like waterfalls from his eyes. Suddenly he was lifted up by the scruff[2]. "Let me go you stupid wolf!" He sobbed, scratching and kicking.

The wolf did no such thing as he walked back to the den.

Naruto went limp as he saw it... As he saw her... His mother.. Lying on the floor... Blood.. Blood stained the beautiful fur around her neck, and her gentle, red eyes were wide and empty with death. "Ma..." He choked out.

Padding toward them was another wolf, the two seemed to have been the only survivors. He had blood that stained dripped from his maw. "What's that, aniki?" He asked in a surprisingly gentle voice, staring at Naruto's nine-tails with curiousity.

"Rare one, ain't he?" The red-eyed wolf replied as if Naruto was some sort of of prize for killing the bigger fox.

"I..." Naruto started, breathing deeply, "I HATE YOU!"

---

Fin, Your Smile....

---

[1]Maw = The canine's jaw.
[2]Scruff = The fur at the back of the neck.

Sad, no? Please REVIEW AND REVIEW~ I think I'm really into this one because it contains animals that turn into sex gods and a cute lil uke. Exciting, no? Tell me what you think!
--Lemons