TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


One or Two by boyarina

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The more I think about it, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love others

-Vincent Van Gogh

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own Naruto.


One or Two
by boyarina


Let it not be said that Hyuuga Hinata is one horny bitch. Let not anyone know about her fetish to see a human cock, put it inside her mouth and suck it like it’s the best piece of candy there ever was. Leave everyone clueless about her need to feel passion, desire and mindless sex so they would not treat her any different than before.

She needs it only for one day anyway. Would it hurt too much to ask?

Hinata knew no one could aid her and see her wish to fruitition. This is the reason why she had taken up arms and decided that she would have to do things by herself.

Hinata, shy, eternally virgin Hinata (not so very proud of it, mind you, she’s already 20! For the love of God, someone get her down and dirty!) disguised herself as Mitarashi Anko (inventor of henge, you are one hell of a genius) for no one would find it suspicious or strange that this woman would just simply walk in an adult store selling… adult stuff… and consequently buy them… adult things.

(Okay, fine, she’ll just go ahead and say it. SEX TOYS! SEX TOYS!)

“Anko-san, ohayo! You’re here again! How was the dildo you bought yesterday?”

Hinata swallowed thickly as she forced a wide smile to break on her face for the benefit of the store clerk who had opened the door for her. Hopefully, the happy go-lucky grin that she has on her face right now would match exactly the way Anko-san does it.

“It is okay.” She replied somewhat hesitantly, trying to retrieve a mental picture in her head of what a dildo maybe. Realizing that her speech is not really delivered in the manner Anko-san would have said it; she quickly cleared her throat and pumped gusto into her next words.

“Uh, I mean it’s REALLY nice.”

Hinata felt her smile falter when the store clerk made clucking noises with her tongue.

“I told you yesterday, you wouldn’t be happy with the size, Anko-san! It was too small for you!”

The store clerk began dragging her back to the middle of an aisle with two 5-rowed shelves on each side. Hinata’s mouth went dry as she took in the figure after figure of plastic human cocks of various colors, sizes and functions…? (vibrating, hey look at that, squirting! Ohhh…wait, what’s that? Changing flavors?) The two shelves are filled with these plastic imitations of the Real Thing to the brim. They are literally crammed together so no space is wasted; giving Hinata more than an eyeful of what she could expect from a real, well, cock.

“Here’s a twelve-inch dildo, Anko-san. This one’s more like you!” the store clerk gaily exclaimed as she shoved into Hianta’s hands a ‘dildo’ as fat as her wrist and the size of a ruler. Eyes wide, Hinata tested the weight of the thing, clasping and unclasping her hand around the huge plastic dick.


IS this how copping a man’s erection feels like? It sure is… weird. Too heavy. Too large. Too…hey, it’s the one that changes flavors. Nice.

“So do you like that?” the store clerk asked, hands held in a prayerful gesture. “That’s our best and largest!”

Hinata nodded, furiously trying to stave away the blush already creeping up her neck.

“Hai. How much does it cost?”

“Oh, posh,” the store clerk waved her hand dismissively. “You get it at a discounted price if you return the other one. How long was it?”

“Erm,” Hinata bit the inside of her cheek and glanced at the dildo in her grasp. Wagering a rather not-so-brilliant guess, she said, “4 inches?”

Hinata mentally kicked herself on the head when the store clerk looked at her dubiously for the longest while.

“Surely it’s somewhere between 9 or 10, wasn’t it?” the store clerk asked, scratching her head as Hinata admonished herself for even brainlessly guess something she had no idea what to answer. She simply could have said she forgot or something, but noooo, she really had to say a number, didn’t she?-!

“Ahh, yes, it must have slipped my mind and I got it confused with something else.” Hinata wiggled the dildo in front of the storeowner in order to discourage the woman from searching her face further. “Having one too many of these, erm, babies could get confusing.” She mimed jingling a bell beside her ear as she tried to laugh uproariously, thinking this is something Anko-san might do in these kinds of embarrassing situations.

Seemingly dissatisfied with Hinata’s statement, the store clerk furrowed her brows together and began to nibble on her lower lip.

“Didn’t you mention yesterday that that was your first time to try a dildo since you never really need the likes?”

Sweat broke on Hinata’s temple as her laughter dribbled down to a squeak. Turning tail and highlighting out of this place; away from this oh-my-gawd-this-is-so-not-happening situation is now on the top of Hinata’s priority list.

“Ah. Hehe. I obviously lied! You caught me there, champ!” Hinata said in a high pitched voice, even punching the store clerk on the arm to diffuse the nervous tension coming right from her. When the store clerk’s face didn’t clear-up for a moment too long, Hinata replayed what she just said in her head and found the word she probably should not have uttered.

Anko-san never do use the word ‘champ’ does she? Egads, Hinata does not know the woman enough to some up with a fitting statement that would convey to the one she is speaking to that she is actually Anko!

“Oh, don’t worry about it, Anko-san. Your secret is safe with me.” The store clerk patted Hinata on the arm, completely misreading the ‘deer-caught-in-the-headlights-of-an-incoming-car’ expression on her face. Puffing a breath out, Hinata let herself to be led away by the clerk to the cash register.

“So are you gonna be using those dildos for The Hole and the butt hole?”

The wave of relief that was about to wash over Hinata as the store clerk bought her lie, became a solid mass of ice, creaking and cracking until it finally broke down and rained a thousand ice particles down on her spine.

She came here to buy something (a dildo it is named apparently) that would pleasure her where no man could not (no one would really want to go to bed with her; not that she already tried asking, but it is a possibility), but she didn’t expect to obtain some useful—not to mention, heart stopping—information.

“Y-yeah…butt hole..” HInata acquiesced dazedly, unable to stop the stammer that tangled itself into her words. As the store clerk rang up he purchases, her uninhibited imagination conjured image after image of just how this gargantuan plastic dick would fit her hole and her butt hole.

“Anyway, you need cream for that. So I added this two-dollar cream here and together with the dildo, that’s $39.90”

Hinata absently fished around her purse for the exact amount, unable to fully tear herself away from the picture of her with two dildos shoved up into two of her available orifices. After four minutes of rummaging through the bills (and after 6 positions of her in pure ecstasy with dildos sticking out of her), Hinata finally handed her payment to the clerk.

“Thank you! Come again, Anko-san!”

Hinata bowed to the store clerk, the picture of her jerking off using two dildos still stuck in her mind.

Coming back here may not be such a bad idea after all.

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Gaara could not find a female in heat in Suna. Maybe it is because of all the sand and grit that usually gets stuck up his nose whenever he tries to smell one out. Maybe it is because Suna is about 40-50 miles away from Konoha (where he is currently at) and his sense of smell could not really reach that distance. But still, the fact remains that he coul pick up the scent of a female in heat in Suna. That is why he is roaming around in Konoha in search for a girl he could bump into on the road and take to bed to hump into.

Yes, release, release. This is exactly what he needs.

He found his two candidates not an hour later. They both look so much like the other; Gaara thought he was seeing doubles at first. He scanned the crowd loitering amongst them and seeing that everything else appears to be normal, he had come to one conclusion: they are twins who do not want to be seen together. He has to have at least one of them. Two, at the most—that would depose Temari-neechan’s opinion of him being a total bore.

She maybe right in saying that he posses no funny wit, nor charm; has a meaner and badder than the devil himself attitude; and has a very symmetrical, if not downright monochromatic outlook in life. True, he may not be able to change the first four traits of his, but the last two he is going to amend beginning this moment. He is no longer going to be content in being a boorish, ‘I-am-actually-closely-related-to-a-wall’ kind of person. From now on, he is going to have at least one part of his life stay healthy and active.

His sex life.

Now, whom to chose between these two lucky women?

After role playing rocks, papers, and scissors with his sand, twice—both times in which he and his sand came up with nothing but paper—he had decided to call it a draw and follow the identical twin that had a package in her hands. She is the one whom he had dibs for initially anyways; no sense in prolonging the moment of bumping and grinding with her.

Putting his nose up in the air, Gaara sniffed the scent left in her trail and savored it while it lasted. That musky scent he detected (though mixed in whatever perfume she is wearing…mmm...definitely vanilla…) could not be mistaken for anything than her readiness and/or willingness to mate. He might probably get to find out if she is amenable in doing the act with him once he quits lazing around and actually go after her.

Hmmmm… where could she have gone off to?

Gaara spanned his surroundings and spotted the bobbing ponytail of his quarry. He quickly geared into action so he would not lose sight of her again. Leaping into trees, buildings, rooftops, and fences, he dogged her tracks, careful so she could sense his presence.

She looks a tad older than he is, but he could feel an aura of timidity around her that could work to his advantage.

This is certainly going to be soooooo fun.