TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Motherhen Kyuubi by c7bi_kyuubi

[Reviews - 15]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: None of the characters used in this fanfiction belongs to me in any way.
Prologue

None of the characters below belongs to me…

I’m using the usual casts from Naruto but I changed the timeline as well as some of the plot which made it quite OOC…

Enjoy...

Prologue

by: c7bi_kyuubi

Starting at the beginning, Naruto was an orphan for as long as he remembered. What he knew of his real biological family was from what Kyuubi had told him. Apparently, his father was known as Yondaime in a village called Konoha. He was their leader before he died. As to why his father died and Kyuubi came to raise him as his own, Naruto never asked. He was too young to know anyway. Then he was raised by none other than Kyuubi, the legendary nine-tailed demon himself.

The little blond haired, blue eyed boy grew up frolicking around in the lands that was Kyuubi’s domain with the demon’s family which I must say is quite extended and very large. Different types of foxes, varying from the number of tails they had and their coloring, their temperament to their very size. So Naruto was not once lonely as he grew up with his adopted family. He played with the foxes and ate with them and slept with them. They never left his side and he was happy and content.

Then one day, when he was out strolling in the sunny afternoon, he strayed off the lands of Kyuubi and wandered off across the various hills and fields and finally, he got lost. He thought if he turned around and went back the way he came, he’d eventually come across one of the foxes and be back home. What he didn’t know was that from all his wanderings, if he kept on going straight, he would be going in the direction of his home. But he turned around and started walking, completely forgetting that he had gone through many twists and turns that he was now heading away from his home. Hours later, he saw a village up ahead and curiosity overwhelmed his innocent little mind.

He started walking towards the village. To his surprise and amazement, he found more creatures like him. Having lived with the foxes for so long a time, he hadn’t met any other human. And suddenly seeing so many gathered around in one area was quite frankly astounding to him. The guards took no notice of a wide eyed gaping child as he wandered through the gates of the village which is none other that Konoha, ironic isn’t it?

He saw multi-colored stalls and people with bright clothing bustling about here and there. He didn’t know that he had stumbled upon Konoha and he also didn’t know that Konoha was now currently celebrating Yondaime’s birthday. He wandered into the middle of the village, which seemed huge to a little five year old kid, and he accidentally bumped into someone. Actually, he bumped head on into someone’s knee as that is how tall he is, and he promptly fell on his rump completely off balanced. He felt tears coming to his eyes and he pouted.

The man whose knee he bumped into knelt down and stared at him kindly. “Oh dear, I’m sorry. Are you alright?” It was none other that Umino Iruka though of course Naruto didn’t know that yet. Naruto sat on the ground and pouted, tears threatening to spill over his eyes. Iruka frowned slightly; he’d never seen this boy around here. Maybe he and his family were visiting because he was sure that this boy wasn’t a Konoha resident.

“Where are you from?” Iruka asked but the boy merely sniffled with his hands fisted and rubbing his eyes, Iruka couldn’t help but melt at the sheer adorableness of the kid. “Where are your parents?” he tried again. Naruto continued staring at him with his huge sky blue eyes with a pout. Iruka picked him up and asked, “Are you lost?” The boy didn’t answer but continued to sniffle and buried his head between Iruka’s neck and shoulders. Iruka felt his heart melt again at the absolutely cute boy. ‘Awww…’ His mind went.

“Yo, Iruka sensei… Who that?” A voice said in his ear from behind. Iruka jumped, startled. “Kakashi! Don’t do that, you scared me. I think he’s lost and he won’t talk to me.” Iruka frowned at his lover’s smiling and masked face. [Yeah! Kakashi just appeared for more Iruka-teasing!!! Whoohoo!] Hatake Kakashi peeked at the golden tuft of hair snuggled on Iruka’s shoulder and he poked at that golden head. The boy stirred and two blue orbs peeked at him curiously from beneath blond bands.

Kakashi studied the boy as curiously as the boy studied him back. The boy’s hair was sticking up all over the place giving him a slightly rumpled look. “Yo! What is your name?” Kakashi asked at last, giving Naruto a one hand salute. Naruto stared at the masked man in front of him with his one eye curved from his smile. This man seemed nice too. And he looked funny with his hair all sticking up like that. Naruto giggled and reached his hands out to touch Kakashi’s hair.

Kakashi of course, stepped back in trepidation. No way was he going to carry the boy. He might drop him and Iruka would kill him on the stop with no questions asked. Iruka grinned cheekily. “Here, maybe you should carry him. He seems to want you to and besides, he likes you.” He held the squirming and giggling Naruto out to Kakashi. Kakashi backed away some more with his hands held out in front, warding off the advancing Iruka. The people nearby had stopped to watch the drama that was going on. It was always fun to watch Iruka and Kakashi. Several Jounin and Chuunin were around either on rooftops or on the ground. They were all grinning. Naruto squealed and waved his arms out at Kakashi, trying to get at his hair and the hitai-ate that covered his left eye.

Iruka now had a deadly glint in his eye. “Take. Him.” He said slowly to Kakashi who was now looking for escape routes. “Ehehe… Maybe I shouldn’t. I might really drop him…” Suddenly, a loud explosion sounded in the distance. It came from the area of the main gate to Konoha. Naruto’s head whirled around as he felt the familiar overwhelming chakra of his surrogate father. “Papa!” He cried out in glee. He squirmed some more for Iruka to let go of him. This time, his target wasn’t Kakashi, he was trying to get to the main gate. Kakashi and the Jounins and Chuunins that were around went alert. That was not a part of the festival.

It was now dusk and the lanterns have been lit. Kakashi said urgently to Iruka, “Go put him somewhere safe. I think it’s an attack.” before disappearing in a puff of chakra smoke. The rest of the ninjas all vanished too and there were shouts coming from the main gate. It really was an attack, Iruka thought as he heard the sound of chakra bombs going off. He hurried off towards the hideout assigned for times like these to keep the innocents out of harm’s way. The citizens were all hurrying towards the hideout too while those who had ninja training went to help at the main gate.

When he was hurrying along, he heard cries that it wasn’t an attack from another village or Orochimaru. “It’s a demon fox! It’s huge! What are we going to do?!?!” Panicked cries followed. Iruka frowned. Youmas don’t normally attacked without a reason though. Kakashi who was at the frontier, scrutinized the fox. It was brushing off their attacks like it was nothing to worry about and it’s nine tails were whipping around sending ninjas flying all over the place. “Hold back!” He called out. The ninjas under his command withdrew, keeping a wary eye on the huge demon fox with glowing red eyes. Its chakra was so strong one could see it with the naked eye. One thought echoed through everyone’s mind at that moment. ‘We’re so screwed.’

Next up! Kyuubi is having fun playing pinball with the ninjas as the pinball of course.

Preview on the next chapter…

‘But, why is he attacking Konoha? Has it got to do with the boy who called out ‘Papa!’ just now?’ Kakashi thought…