TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


An Empty Shell by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: -3- I enjoy being mean to Neji, but I love him anyways, even though he is an ass a lot, but then, so is Sasuke xD

I do NOT own Naruto
I can`t think straight anymore, I hope I can be saved before thos five years pass or who knows what I might do to stay sane and happy.

Big Suprise


Nikki`s eye slowly opened, only to look into a pair of black eyes.
She screamed and fell off the bed, Sasuke staring at her in a confused manner,
"Gosh, Sasuke, why`d you have to scare me like that and why in the world is Naruto-kun still here?" Nikki screamed, even though she knew the answer to the last part, she had known about their secret relationship for some time now.
"You are too good at sensing other ninja, do you know that?" Sasuke asked.
"Mabye," she replied with a shrug.
"I was worried, so me and Naruto have been watching you sleep, making sure you were okay, afterall, you were crying, and Kakashi and Chijou gave us the day off," Sasuke muttered. How did he look so emotionless while saying this? Could he not cry or something, it bugged her.
Naruto came into the room moments later with 3 bowls of ramen, with a large grin on his face.
Nikki got back on the bed and sat there as Naruto handed her a bowl of ramen, but soon there was a knock on the door and Sasuke went to answer it and came back with Neji by his side, looking quite annoyed.
"WHo is that?" Naruto asked Nikki.
"Neji-sama!" Nikki yelled, "What are you doing here?" she asked, trying to hide somewhere.
"I didn`t like you living here, I mean, especially with these two," he replied calmly.
"I`m fine, so you can go on and train!" Nikki yelled frantically.
Neji sat by Nikki and got uncomfortably close to Nikki`s face, "I told Gai-sensei I had family buisness to attend too," he whispered.
Sasuke and Naruto stared in shock, Nikki`s whole face was crimson and she looked as if she was about to faint.
"Well, um, Sasuke, Naruto, and I are going to go out today!" she yelled.
"Mind if I come?" he asked.
"No," Nikki yelled immediately, then covered her mouth and looked over at Sasuke, who was now smirking.

They were all walking through Konoha, Nikki clinging to Sasuke worriedly, and he looked annoyed.
Sakura and Ino ran into the four and practically fainted.
"Why are you hugging Sasuke, huh?" Sakura yelled.
"Ya, seriously, Sasuke doesn`t love you Nikki!" Ino screamed.
This only made Nikki kick Sakura in the face, then glared at Ino.
Sasuke sighed, "You two are annoying... and I will NEVER love you two...."
Sakura was screaming in pain, while Ino looked as if she was about to cry.
Neji pulled Nikki away from Sasuke and held her close, his eyes looked possesive as he glared at the two girls, who smirked and ran off, to start a rumor most likely.
Nikki was about to scream, "Neji-sama! They just got the wrong impression!"
"Would you rather them think you were with Sasuke?" Neji whispered to her.
"Either way, I`m going to get mauled by your fangirls!" she said frowning. "Besides, I know Sasuke better then you," she muttered.
"You`d upset poor Naruto-kun," Neji said with a triumphant smirk.
Sasuke pulled Nikki back over to him, they were starting some kind of rivalry, besides, he didn`t like Neji at all and he didn`t trust Neji with Nikki, it was dangerous.
Neji glared at Sasuke and pulled Nikki back over to him, however, this was bugging Nikki, she summoned Eimin while they were busy. "I am not your damn toy, let go of me or I sick the cat on you...." she hissed.
Sasuke gave a small smile, he knew that secretly, Nikki had part of a demon sealed inside of her, the other had been sealed inside her sister, and this helped Eimin a great deal, though the cat was stubborn and sarcastic, it was a large part of Nikki.
Neji let Nikki go and she ran over to the towering cat, hiding bhind one of it`s leg, sticking her tongue out at Neji.
Neji couldn`t help but laugh, "Stop implying such things, Nikki."
Nikki`s face became pink, "YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!" she screamed.
Now, if Sasuke was anyone else, he would have fell down laughing, however, he was an Uchiha, so he smirked, while Naruto was the one laughing.
Neji, however, took no offense to this, he pretty much ignored the statement altogether.
Nikki pouted, Neji was still staring at her, and it was bugging her.
'She looks cute when she is pouting, wait, did I just say cute? Hyuuga Neji does not say cute..... am I sick? I wonder....' Neji though.
"NEJI-SAMA!" Nikki yelled.
Neji blinked, staring right into Nikki`s golden eyes, he could feel her warm breath against his lips. Sasuke was about to scream, Neji was acting beyond creepy, he started to drag Nikki off, worried about Neji-bastard, he had been staring at Nikki like he was about to pounce, but Nikki was too clueless to see this. Neji started to follow them and it went back to being normal, though Sasuke made sure Nikki was between him and Naruto and Neji was right by Sasuke, but soon, Naruto had dragged Nikki off to Ichiraku`s and Neji had gone after them.
"Last one there pays!" Nikki screamed, this made Sasuke start running, he couldn`t afford ramen for those two, it was insane.
They all laughed at Neji as he got there last and watched Naruto and Nikki eat about five bowls of ramen each, Sasuke smirking at him, ordering as much as he could, just to make Neji pay, it was cruel, but this was Sasuke.





TBC