TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Spin by wix

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer, yo: I don't own Naruto or anyone from Naruto. I own the plot, seeing as how it popped into my head... Please enjoy.
Oh and..... Any song lyrics in it are not mine...

EDIT: I edited it... And so... I hope the spelling errors are fixed... one more thing.... OOC-NESS! OMG!
Naruto's body shivered with lust as he watched his teammate's hips sway slightly to the beat of the music he was listening to. His cerulean eyes fell upon the singing lips of Sasuke, his soft demonic voice making his heart tremble

One more time and you'll be dead; at least I think that's what he said... 40 days won't break a man...



Sasuke had nooo idea as to what he was doing to Naruto. The blonde’s body shifted uncomfortably as the other's dark obsidian eyes opened and focused on him. The right index finger of the Uchiha began to beckon the fox to come to him, Naruto shook his head at the request but Sasuke nodded.
Naruto sighed and stood up, walking over to the raven haired boy. Sasuke stopped momentarily when Naruto only stood before him. He removed his head phone, the sound of "It's good to be in love" by Frou Frou reaching Naruto's ears. "Something wrong, dobe? I'm asking you a question, Naruto." The blond didn't respond. Instead he looked passed the Uchiha and at Hyuuga Neji whom was leaning against a tree, smirking. Sasuke turned around and glared at Neji. "Go away Hyuuga." Neji laughed "You are so blind, Uchiha... You don't know what Naruto wants, but I do." The white eyed boy's words made Sasuke look back at Naruto, whom held a confused look.

Sasuke looked back at Neji and glared at him "Stay away from Naruto..." Sasuke growled. The protective growl made Naruto blush. He gripped at the hem of his black shirt as he stared down at the bright orange of his capris pants and then to his feet. "I... I'm going to go, Sasuke." Before either of the two boys could respond, Naruto was gone in a flash. "What the hell? Naruto isn't usually like this..." Sasuke said more to himself than anyone else as he stared at the spot Naruto once was before he fled. He glared behind his shoulder when the sound of Hyuuga's laughter got to his ears. "I know how to calm poor Naru-chan... So I'll see you later, Uchiha..." And with that, Neji left.

----

Sasuke had figured on going to see Naruto again. He wanted to know what the hell Neji had meant and, more importantly, what the hell was wrong with him!

He just turned a corner and was in front of Naruto's apartment building when he saw Hyuuga Neji thrown to the ground in a bloody mess. "What?" Sasuke looked to see who had thrown Neji and when his eyes fell onto the freak, his heart froze.

----

Naruto busied himself with randomly cleaning his apartment. He wanted to distract himself from the hormones Kyuubi was supplying him with. 'Naruto... Hide... Now' the voice of the Kyuubi penetrating his thoughts made him freeze.
A knock on his door took him out from his cold trance. With each step toward the door, Naruto heard the demon scream at him to not open the door, to run, to hide, to do anything except open that damned door!

But he didn't listen.

Upon opening the door, Naruto was pulled from his apartment and dragged down the hall. He examined the black cloak with red clouds placed randomly on it. Naruto paled.
Naruto was dragged from the building and was about to be taken into the depths of the forest if Sasuke hadn't stopped the perpetrator "Sasuke..." "Release Naruto!" "...Why should I?" "DAMN IT ITATCHI!" Sasuke lunged at his brother, a kunai in his hand. Naruto was pulled in front of Itatchi and used as a human shield against the younger Uchiha. Sasuke stopped his kunai from ripping through Naruto's clothes and flesh. "If you don't want him to die... Then go away."

Sasuke dropped his kunai and stood frozen as his brother walked past him with Naruto in his grip.