TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Goodnight by LucifersAngel41

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Thanks for reading my story
This is my first fic ever so be kind.
Flames will be used to cook food XD
Feel free to email me

Warning! This is YAOI! Malexmale!
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, nor am I making any money off this. Masashi Kishimoto ish god.
Please reveiw and let my know what you think
~Goodnight~


“OI! Teme!” The hyper blonde shouted.

Sasuke stopped walking and turned around.

“What is it dobe?” he asked in a quite tone.

Naruto caught up with him and grinned that fox like smile. “Wanna go get ramen?” He asked.

Sasuke looked to the side, staring at the ground. “I’m kinda busy…” He said softly.

Naruto shook his head and grabbed Sasukes wrist. “Common Teme you’ve been too quiet lately, you were even spacing out during training today.” He happily pulled Sasuke to the Ichikaru ramen shop, Ignoring Sasuke’s protests.

Once they sat down Naruto had already ordered him and Sasuke ramen. He happily played with his chopsticks as Sasuke glared at nothing.

“What’s wrong with you lately?” Naruto asked in a semi serious tone.

Sasuke looked over at his best friend. “Nothing… I’m just thinking.” He responded. He ran his pale hand into the raven soft hair with a sigh.

The evening when on in silence, except for Naruto occasionally talking about nothing and the sound of him slurping his ramen. Naruto patted his belly, which was filled with 8 bowls of Ramen.

“That hit the spot” he grinned.

Sasuke pulled out his wallet and paid for the dobe's many bowls of ramen. Naruto walked out and waited for Sasuke, and then they both headed for Naruto’s house.

“Don’t you live that way?” Naruto asked pointing behind them.

Sasuke shoved his hands into his white pockets. “I’m gonna walk off the poison you feed me.” He said in a slight teasing voice.

Naruto snorted and smiled at Sasuke. “You’re too anal for your own good.”

Sasuke shrugged off the remark and walked with Naruto to his apartment. Sasuke mind was racing a million miles a minute. ‘What the fucks wrong with me…’ he asked himself as he looked at Naruto, his eyes wandering down Naruto's body.

Naruto stopped in front of his apartment and smiled at Sasuke. “So, I’ll see you tomorrow at practice?” he asked his friend.

Sasuke eyes jumped up to meet Naruto’s. “Yeah…” he responded quietly.

With a flash of light, soft rain began to fall on Konoha. Naruto pulled the keys out of his pocket. Bright blue met charcoal back eyes.

“Uhm do you want to come in? Since its raining…” Naruto said feeling stupid.

Sasuke looked at Naruto, he really did look beautiful, the street lamp caught highlights of Naruto’s perfect blond locks, and his tanned skin. Sasukes eyes scanned Naruto’s body, he had perfect muscles and he really looked great in orange.

“Oi, Sasuke” Naruto interrupted Sasukes thoughts. “Do you want to come in?” he asked as the rain started to pick up.

Sasuke shook his head. “N-no… I gotta go…” He said quietly.

“Oh... alr-“Sasuke hugged his best friend tightly, the embrace lingering longer then it should have. Quickly Sasuke let go and made his way home. Naruto stood in shock. Did Sasuke just hug him?

Naruto unlocked the door and went inside, still very confused. “Did Sasuke just hug me? The ice prince from hell? The basterd with no emotions?” Naruto shook his head. Sasuke had been acting very weird.

The rain fell hard on Konoha that night, Sasuke stood in the middle of a deserted road, half way between his house and Naruto’s. Sasuke clothes hugged his wet body. He looked up into the sky and closed his eyes. Why way he doing this? Why did he have to go? Naruto was here. But, he was out there, living. A warm tear slid out of Sasukes shut eyes and rolled down his face, merging with the cool rain.

A loud nock made Naruto jump from his couch. He opened the door to see a dripping wet Sasuke. “T-Teme? What are you doing here?” He asked. Naruto had taken off his head band and orange jacket, his blonde hair fell in his face and he looked damn good in a black shirt.

Sasukes dark bangs clung to his wet face, the clothes dripping wet and hugging his thin frame. He looked extremely sexy wet.

Naruto gulped and opened the door further. “Common in, you’ll get sick if you stay in those clothes…” he rambled on, trying to distract himself from Sasukes wet body.

Sauske's strong arms wrapped around Naruto’s waist from behind, Sasuke turned Naruto around and kissed him, directly on the lips. Naruto’s blue eyes widened with shock. Was this Sasuke? The blonde pushed Sasuke away and stared at him in disbelief. The other Ninja looked away. Naruto wasn’t gay. Naruto touched Sasukes wet cheek and turn him to look into his eyes.

“Sasuke…” he whispered. Sasuke's dark eyes were filled with hurt.

“What’s wrong?” Naruto asked. Something wasn’t right, what was wrong with his best friend?

Sasuke grabbed Naruto face and kissed him deeply. He ran his toung along the bottom of Naruto’s lip, asking for entrance. Naruto closed his eyes tightly, being pulled into bliss. He opened his mouth and instantly his tongue fought with Sasukes. The dark haired teen cupped Naruto’s face, kissing him passionately. Tongues hungrily rubbing against each other, Naruto grabbed Sasukes hips and pulled him closer.

Inexperienced kisses soon turned into pure lust. Naruto stumbled back into his room, trying to kiss Sasuke on the way down the hall. They both tripped over piles of clothes but soon flopped on the bed. Sasuke got on top of Naruto and straddled him. He looked down at his best friend. Naruto’s blonde hair stood out against the black sheets, his eyes dazed and filled with desire. His were lips slightly swollen from the ravenous kissing, and he was panting heavily.

“Why did you stop?” Naruto breathed.

Sasuke let a small grin creep onto his face. He bent down and captured Naruto’s lips again. Sasukes icy fingers crept up under Naruto’s dark shirt. They broke the kiss for Naruto to pull off his shirt. Sasuke eagerly kissed Naruto again.

This felt so right, no regrets. Another tear rolled down Sasukes face, Naruto was too horny to notice. Sasuke knew this was his last night in Konoha. The last night he could be with Naruto. It had to happen. He had to go.

Naruto pushed his hips upward, grinding his erection against Sasukes. They both paused and helped each other get undressed, Sasuke ridding himself of his wet clothes. Soon the two naked teens kissed each other passionately. Sasuke slid his hand down and grabbed Naruto’s hot erection. Naruto gasped as the cold hand began to pump him quickly.

Not another word needed to be said. They had both been waiting for this one instant. Best friends, rivals, lovers, it all came down to this moment. Naruto’s mind was running as fast as Sasukes, What was this? What did it mean? Was Sasuke pretending to care for him? All those questions quickly left Naruto as he felt two wet fingers poke at his entrance. Sasuke grinned down at him and slid them in further. Naruto’s eyes shut tightly; he arched his back and whimpered.

Sasuke kissed at Naruto’s jaw then his mouth. The raven haired teen attacked Naruto’s ear, licking and nibbling at his earlobe drove Naruto crazy. The blond wiggled under Sasuke and slid his hands up Sasukes back.

“Hnnnaaahhh...” He gasped.
Sasuke smirked and pulled his fingers out. He sat up and with one hand he covered his erection in lotion that he found on Naruto’s bedside. The other hand grasped Naruto’s throbbing heat. He slid his thumb over the slit and watched Naruto quiver. Sasuke then pushed Naruto’s thighs up and got ready to enter him. The blonde looked up at Sasuke and smiled his sweet loving smile. Sasuke bent down and kissed him, then pushing his penis into Naruto’s tight entrance. Both of the ninjas gasped. Sasuke hung his head ,his body shook at the pleasure of being inside his best friend. Naruto arches his back and Sasuke began to thrust in and out of Naruto. The thrusts grew harder and faster, Sasuke slammed into Naruto over and over again. Naruto grabbed at the sheets as he moaned.

Moonlight poured into the room, both of their bodies glistened with sweat. Sasukes alabaster skin looks sinfully good in the moonlight. The room was filled with breathless pants and soft moans.

Sasukes rhythm changed and his pace quickened. He was close to his end. “Naruto…” he whispered in a husky, lust filled voice.

Naruto closed his eyes and rocked his hips with Sasuke. “N-Naruto!” Sasuke called as he came, spilling his seed into his friend. Naruto came right after, covering him and Sasukes stomachs. “Sasuke!” he moaned.

The room was soon silent, the scent of sex fresh in the air. Sasuke pulled out and laid next to Naruto, breathing heavily. He closed his eyes and dreaded dawn. The blond smiled at the ceiling and rolled over to face Sasuke. “I love you.” He said sincerely. Sasuke's eyes widened and he looked at his friend. Love? Naruto loved him? Sasuke brought his lips up to Naruto’s and kissed him softly. The blonds blue orbs closed and he fell asleep.

“I love you too…” Sasuke mumbled against Naruto’s neck.

The morning came too early. Sun poured into the bedroom and warmed a certain blond’s tanned skin. Naruto stretched and yawned. His blue eyes blinked a few times to get used to the sudden light. Naruto looked around and noticed his bed didn’t have that certain dark haired ninja in it.

“Sasuke?” Naruto called out. Silence was the only answer. The blond looked over to Sasuke’s side of the bed and saw a folded piece of paper on the pillow. He picked it up and unfolded it.

Naruto,

When you read this I’ll already be gone. With Orochimaru. I can’t stand to say goodbye to you. So I’ll just say good night.

Goodnight dobe, Ai shitaru
Sasuke


Naruto stared at the little piece of paper, reading it over and over. He hung his head as tears began to flow freely.

“Sasuke you jerk.” He whispered to himself, his beautiful blue eyes filled with tears.