TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Heh.. What Amanda said is true.. This whole story will revolve around song titles... And well mine deals with Daisuke and Kiba a bit. Both want revenge and such, which links to the song, "In the Shadows". But it's mainly for Daisuke, linking back to the last chapter of the 3rd part.. Enjoy. ^^
Staring defiantly at Rissa, Suiru spoke up again. "Neji.. who did this to Syd?" Neji grunted at her, causing her to look in his direction, seeing a disheveled man standing where a strong one used to. "No... It can't be..." She became quiet, as Neji just stared out towards the ground in front of him.

Pyro turned to look outside once more. He didn't like the sound of one of their own friends attacking randomly. That really didn't seem right. "Neji.. did you sense anything... strange?" His words seemed distant to the pupilless man, who drew himself back to this reality.

"Strange...?" He managed to sound out.

Pyro looked back to Neji. "Yes.. strange..."

Neji looked over to Pyro, as he shivered slightly. "There was one thing... that seemed odd... The way it grew then disappeared, almost as if it flared for one moment."

Nodding to the man, Pyro went back into his own thought processes, as Jayden blinked at Rissa. "This.. can't be real.. I mean.. why would.. Kiba do something like this?"

"..." Neji couldn't say a word, and neither could Rissa. She knew somewhat of what had happened, but she didn't think it was because of that that Kiba went after Syd.

"Do you think.. it might have anything to do with what we found in Amanda's apartment?" Neji finally could speak up, as he looked at the group.

"WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT APARTMENT!?" Jayden blurted out as looked at his girlfriend with worried eyes. Rissa looked down, as she stayed silent. "What did you find in the apartment, Rissa?" Jayden said, as he tried to calm down a bit.

Rissa looked back up at Jayden, before she answered. "Nothing.. that was it.. Nothing.. Save for a room that was tossed, blood on the ground, and no Amanda.. She was no where to be found..."

"..." Jayden looked at Syd once more. "What happened that caused all this?"

Neji started to cry silently to himself. "I don't know..."




Sunset eyes peered behind him, as he blushed slightly. He was just in his crimson boxers, getting dressed for the morning. "Z-Zeke..."

"D-Daisuke..." Cheeks turned red, as Zeke turned around quickly, Daisuke taking this opportunity to get his jeans on for the first part of the day.

As he placed his shirt over his head, he spoke up to the blushing Zeke. "Why are you here, Zeke? I thought you'd still be asleep this early in the morning..." He didn't want to show it to anyone, that he had been awoken by someone he didn't want known.

"But.. I heard you crying?!" She muttered.

"Crying?"

Zeke nodded, as she looked back, to see that Daisuke was just putting his shoes on. "Sobbing.. crying.. and... Sasuke.. he was crying to.. but he was running away from here..."

That peaked his interest, as he put his foot on the bed. "Sasuke was crying? Why would he be crying? Unless it was for joy. And I don't think Sasuke ran away, Zeke. He prolly just went for a walk in the woods." Daisuke smiled at his friend, as his fingers tied the shoes quickly.

"Nu uh... I saw him... in the Snow Country... He.. was crying.. Sadness.. I could see sadness in his eyes..." She started to well up a bit. "And then I saw... your death..."

Daisuke laughed, "My death? The only way my death would occur is if Sasuke decided to stab me in the chest or something along those lines, Zeke."

She looked into those sunset eyes, as he smiled. "But.."

"Now Zeke.. don't worry.. there's nothing to fear..." He continued to smile as he draped an arm around her neck. "Come on.. let's go to Rissa's.. She'll show you that nothing is wrong."

"..." She nodded as he led her out the door with himself, bringing her to her best friend's house, to start the day off happily.

You better have not done anything, Carrion Daisuke thought to himself, as he walked towards Rissa's apartment.




Kiba smirked as he warped around on the buildings of Konoha. With the senbon needle in his hand, he was ready to taunt Neji with what he had done to Hinata, but to be able to do that, he needed to lure them there. As he reached his destination, a building across from the window in Rissa's apartment, he chuckled, staring into the window.

Someone connected gazes with him, pupilless orbs opened wide as he saw the grinning man on the building. Without saying a word to his friends, he held a seal to warp out quickly from the room, to stand in front of Kiba. "Kiba..."

Kiba could only smirk as he jumped backward. Neji followed him, trying to console his own fears, as he kept up with his lover. "Kiba.. listen to me... I'm.. sorry..."

"..." His lover wouldn't reply to him, as he led him ever towards one of the residences of Konoha. Within his eyesight, Neji could tell it was near where Naruto had lived, but would could that mean. His eyes moved towards his lover, only to see that Kiba was grinning now, fangs showing through, as crimson tainted eyes stared blankly forward. Yet Kiba stopped, just a few buildings away from Naruto's apartment, only to show the needle to Neji.

Thrusting his hand towards the bedroom window, Kiba let go of the needle as it flew towards it's mark. Things started to click inside of Neji's head. "HINATA!" He shouted as he warped away from his lover, to the Uzumaki residence, hoping that his cousin was alright. However, when he pushed the door open to the bedroom, he noticed the blood on her bed, and winced. She can't be dead... He thought to himself as he took a few steps closer, realizing that the blood was just from a knife, and nothing else, yet the needle that had been tossed at her missed. He lifted Hinata up in his arms, before he sighed. Not knowing if his cousin was alive or dead, he warped away, hoping to deal with this on his own.