TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *waving happily* Hi guys and welcome to part IV of a Crazy Little Thing Called Love. Right now I am feeling very accomplished and is enjoying writing this co-op series with Dai. This story is going to be a little different each chapter of the story will be named after or for a song. This the first chapter is called "Fully Alive" by Flyleaf, good song really it is, inspired the chapter a bit.

Disclaimer: Recongnize the character from the anime/manga, yea don't own him/her. Don't recongize them, either was created by me or Dai. See easy as pie, and the song title, and band don't own them. Thank you and enjoy!! -Amanda-
Rissa made her way up the steps to her apartment that she now shared with Jayden. The weight of Syd in her arms, made her buckle with each step that she took. Neji watched her concerned as she took each step, and offered to help. Even though she was grateful for it, she yanked her arms away and continued her way to the apartment.

"It's not your fault Rissa," Neji said, as they reached her apartment still insisting that he carry the unconscience woman. Rissa simply ingnored him and looked at her slightly ajar door. Neji didn't like the fact that Rissa was silent for the most part of the journey to her home, and he definately didn't like the fact that he saw fear fill her eyes at the sight of a slightly open door. He watched as he saw Rissa bravely turn her back to the door and kicked the door open, exposing the people in the room.




Naruto ran though the snow that Zeke had told him about, he was well with in the snow country. He was running for what seemed for hours to him, in search of his first love, and possibly only love. Although the snow blurred his vision greatly, he was determined to see through it. He wasn't going to fail the mission that Zeke had sent him on at all. The young blonde was certainly not in the appropriate attire, to be running through the frezzing air of the snow country. "Sasuke," he yelled out when he believed that he was far enough within the snow.

He looked around again, and his eyes fell upon a figure lying in the snow. The blonde's blue eyes squinted in the snow, and then widened a bit when he recognized the figure lying there. "Sasuke," he yelled out in concern, and ran over to his former lover's side, and knelt. He put his head on to his chest, and felt Sasuke breathing in and out, and let out a small sigh of relief, "at least your alive, for now anyways. We have to get you back to Konoha, you know that right."

"No, I can't go back," Sasuke groaned out hearing Naruto in his incapaciated state. He tried to get up from his lying down postition but was forced back down to the ground. He felt Naruto arms around his waist, holding him tightly down to the ground. He tried to stuggle away, but wound up turning over to look into Naruto's deep blue eyes, eyes that Sasuke could easily get lost in. "I can't go back, Naruto," Sasuke cried, "I betrayed him, don't you get it!! The same thing I did to you. I thought that I was helping get rid of his demons, but brought one of them straight to him."

"Does he know that," Naruto said back at Sasuke coldly, still holding him still in his grasp. "No, all he knows is that you love him and only him, and he feels the same way about you. You are going to marry him today, no matter what." Naruto was now smiling down at Sasuke hoping that it was enough to convince him to go home with him. "So are you getting married today? Because if not, one little phone call to Rissa could change your entire future."

Sasuke looked down at the snow at his side, and back up at Naruto who was pinning him to the ground. He allowed a slow sigh to escape him as she nodded his head. "I'll go back with you, but I don't know about the wedding. Daisuke will find out about what I did. He would forgive me."




Rissa stood in the middle of her apartment greeted by two very unexpected visitor. Her dark eyes stared directly into the set of eyes that had widened with her arrival. She didn't expect the two visitor as she looked down in her arms and saw that she was carrying her nearly dead rival. Rissa gaze came back up as she stared directly into and through Suiru and Pyro, and then her gaze fell upon her bedroom, where her love was sleeping for now. Her gaze went back down to the floor and she sighed sadly, "it's not what you think."

"Not what we think," Suiru said shakingly back at Rissa, looking at Syd. "Tell me Rissa, what do you think we are thinking. Oh yea, that you murdered a seemingly innocent woman!!" Rissa cringed at Suiru words, for the simple fact that she had never murdered a person in her eyes, all she did was merely protect herself in bad situations. Rissa shook her head once again at Suriu, not wanting to look at either of the people in her house at the moment. In fact she wanted to go back in time and redo everything, with no one in her apartment except for the sleeping Jayden.

"Please, let me explain," Rissa started slowly at Suriu, who had quickly place blame on Rissa. Rissa looked over at Pyro who appeared to be deep in thought about something. "I didn't do this to her," Rissa started slowly and stopped when she saw her bedroom door open. Jayden walked out sleepyly, and he was scratching his head, at the noise that had disturded him. His blue eyes opened an fell up Rissa, and Syd in her arms.

"Rissa what happened," Jayden asked concerned thoughts running rampant in her head. He did his best not to let his thoughts slip, but couldn't bring himself to, for he knew that Rissa would sense his doubt in her. "Tell me that you didn't do what I think you did to her, Ris."

"No it wasn't me, it was Kiba who did this," She said simply, but her talking was met by a slight scoff. Which made Rissa's head shoot up to meet Suiru cold gaze. Rissa glared at Suiru, and looked down and shook her head at her, "I didn't do this. In fact, Neji found her in the middle of the street like this, he called for my help!" She was now screaming at Suiru, who still looked at her in disbelief. "Ask him yourself, Suiru, you'll find out that I'm telling the truth!"




Zeke stood out side of the large house that Daisuke lived in and took in a small sigh. Everything in her heart told her not to go into the house, that it wasn't her place to interfere, even though it was her place to interfere. Everyday that she lived she wished that she didn't possess such a power, she hated busybodies beyond belief and her Kekkei Gennkai made her one of those meddlers. She pushed the door open, and found that it was unlocked. That is never a good sign, she thought as she stepped further with in the house. With each step that she took, she heard a crying that became louder as she went further into the house. Finally she came to the room where the crying was loudest, and she placed a sole hand on the door and pushed it open. "Daisuke, love, are you okay in there," she asked as she took a step into the room.