TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hello, chapter is titled after a song by Breaking Benjamin....it is called "Sooner or Later"...hehe it is a good song I must say, and the song applies to the character Rissa and Hinata.

Don't own band or Song....kick ass song...i love it, one of my faves!! enjoy..-Amanda-
Neji felt a slight squirm within his strong slender arms and looked down to see his cousin was finally coming back to them. He felt his arms begin to tighten around Hinata, hugging her the slightest bit. "Hinata, finally waking up," he said silently to the people around him. He looked up as he saw Jayden clearing his throat softly, and saw that he was jestering towards the very confused Suiru and Pyro. He had just then realized that the couple didn't have a clear understanding of the weaponry that they as ninjas used. He stood up slowly placing Hinata back on the bed, and looked down. "Senbon Needles, are one of the deadliest weapons that a ninja could possess, and even more deadlier if the ninja has exceptional aim. If hit at one of the most critical parts of the human body, they die immediatly, if anywhere else they stimulate death." He looked back up at Suiru and Pyro and saw realization dawn on them, he opened his mouth to speak further, until he heard a small gasp behind him.

"Where am I," Hinata said loudly and worridly, he neck felt stiff from the blood that was dried on there. The pain course through her body, but the reasoning behind it was a mystery to her, for the attack that she expirenced in the middle in the night her mind merely registered it as a horrible nightmare. Although as she looked around the unfamilar room, she realized immediatly that she was in Neji and Kiba's apartment, and the memory of her arguement, one-sided arguement, with Kiba came rushing to her. "How in the hell did I get here," she yelled at the four that stood above her. When she got no answer she tried to get up from the bed, pain still coursing through her wdith each movement, "how did I get here, and where is Naruto?"

"He's off looking for Sasuke," Jayden said bluntly when no one was willing to tell the young woman the truth. His comment was met by cold and harsh pupiless eyes that were owned by the young woman. He was fully sure of the past that Naruto shared with Sasuke, in all honesty he really didn't care, but he smiled at the woman's cold stare. "Hinata I don't know what kind of past those two have, but I can assure you that nothing is going on between them. Sasuke is getting married today," Jayden said in an effort to comfort Hinata, as he allowed a small smile to cross his lips. He looked over to the other people in the room, who had still remained silent and he sighed, fools she needs to know.

"Okay and now why am I here," Hinata asked fully taking in what Jayden had said and added, "and why does Naruto need to find Sasuke?"




Rissa sat in the middle of the living room in Zeke apartment, her leg shaking slightly. She looked at the door frustrated to a point, she couldn't stand being forced to stay in the apartment doing nothing. Her thoughts ran with curiosity and a sense of dispair, why in the hell am I doing sitting here? What gives Daisuke the right to order me to stay here? Those question ran in cycles in her head as she looked over at Zeke defiantly and gestured for the door, "C'mon Zeke. We've got some investigating to do." She got up and head for the door, but was stopped by Zeke's tight grasp around her wrist. Rissa looked up at her friend dangerously, "what are you doing, Zeke?"

"I'm sorry, Rissa, but Daisuke told us to stay here," Zeke said quickly as she felt Rissa's hand jerk away from her grip. She saw that Rissa dark brown eyes had turned into a dangerous black.

"Zeke, One question," Rissa said slowly and bitterly. "For as long as you've known me, have I been the one to listen to what people have told me? Let alone from a man." Rissa looked deeply in Zeke's eyes and saw agreement with her and she smiled, "Okay now, shall we go. I have this feeling that this Carrion character won't be making two visits to Daisuke in such a small period of time." Quickly she went for the door knob and opened the door widely, not knowing what direction she was going to go in, but could really care less. She dared not to shut the door behind her, or even look back. She smiled as she heard the door slam and the sound of keys locking the door from the outside, and now the fun begins, she thought devilishly as she ran down the hallway to the stairs.




Syd laid in the bed for a good while, but then she heard the door of the apartment next to her slam shut. She jolted up in a cold sweat as the her illict thoughts of her and Jayden disappeared from her mind. She got up from her bed and adjusted her clothes accordingly, if anyone was going to come into this apartment, she most certainly did not want them to find out she was on the bed. Questions were the one thing that Syd always had a hard time facing, her job was always to gather secrets and keep her true identity and desires secret. She remained on the bed for a moment, waiting for someone to come into the apartment, in search of Rissa.

When no such sounds fell on her ears, she got up slowly once again. She needed a way to place doubt into Jayden's mind about Rissa, but then again found that rather difficult. She got up and walked to Rissa closet and went through her clothes slowly, her face cringed with disgust at how small the woman was, god damn, I am afraid of such a twig. She pulled out one of Rissa's shirts and pushed up against her, and looked into the mirror and smiled a bit, time to see why you really love her Jayden. She threw the shirt on the bed and did a series of hand symbols, performing a jutsu, she felt her body become smaller in width and her hair slowly change from it's rather long length to choppy shoulder length black hair. Feeling that the process had finished, she walked over to the mirror and found herself as a spitting image of her rival, and she smiled at the results.




Sakura and Ino arrived at the bluff, smiles plastered on their faces, as the placed two rather large boxes down on the ground. They looked around the bluff and found it free of anyone, and the looked at one another and merely shruged. Ino chuckled a bit, "I guess, they are just sleeping in, don't you think?"

"Yea, I guess we should start decorating with out them," Sakura said as she pulled out some small bouquets of flower from one of the boxes, and handed it to Ino, and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "So where shall we start?"




Rissa walked the streets aimlessly, she closing in on the egde of the village and sense nothing out of the ordinary. That was it until her eyes fell upon Amanda's abandoned estate, that was left in ruins after that evening. She looked up at it for a moment and shivered a bit, she reached over her back and unsheathed her blade. She walked nearer to estate, ready to battle anything that crossed her path, for something did not seem right about the house. To her she felt the person of another human, she squinted her dark eyes as she crept up the steps to the house, and put a small plam on the door. She found it to be easily pushed open, and her eyes widened a bit, "that is not a good sign."