TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hello, this chapter is named after another realtivly new song. To say the band name requires me to take a chill pill of sorts, It is by Taking Back Sundy, and it is called "Liar"(Takes One To Know One), choose it cuz well almost every freaking characters are liars of sorts!!

Anyway, don't own song/band....will not go into the whole not owning band subject...just enjoy...-Amanda-
Syd awoke with a sudden cough, she tasted a certain tang in her mouth. It tasted to her as though she swallowed a piece of copper. She slowly put a hand on her throat and rubbed the soreness at it. She looked around her surrounding with her green eyes not completely comprehending where she was. She was woozy from the way she had passed out last night, her memory of what happened was quite hazy. In the back of her mind she knew that her secret was found out, by none other than the only person she truly feared. She shivered at the thought of those dark brown eyes burrowing into her soul, and that delicate hand fiddling with the blade in her hands. In her mind she smelled the blood that dripped from Rissa's hand, and she shuddered with a tinge of fear.

Suddenly her eyes had regained its focus and saw that she was in the confines of Rissa and Jayden's apartment, as more memories came flooding at her. She blinked a bit, as the memory of her frantic running from the psychotic Rissa, and she shook her head slightly. I am alive, Syd thought for a moment, I shouldn't be. She shivered as in her mind she heard Rissa dark and delicate voice coming through, "Stupid bitch you are making things too easy for me. Run, stupid, run." Another chill came through her and she shook her head, "did Amanda know, that she could turn so cold, in such little time?"

She ran a hand through her red-hair and got up, in pain, her breath still stalling on her. She cringed as more memories came to her, these more violent than the ones that had entered her mind before. She remembered that another set of hands had grabbed her before Rissa got to her, she remember being turned over on her back. Syd's eyes widened at the memory of who had grabbed her, it was Kiba, someone she thought she was on good terms with. She felt as invisible hands grasped at her neck, attempting to squezze the life out of her. Her breaths became shorter as each second went on, and she looked around the room. After a few moments, she realized that she was alone, and she smiled evilly and laughed a bit.

"Idiots left me alone," she said slowly as she began to explore in the personal spaces of that belong to Jayden and Rissa, most especially Rissa. She was determined to find out as much about her new rival as she could, she was going to do the one thing that Amanda could, destroy Rissa completely. She walked around and found her way to Jayden's closet, and began to fiddle with his clothes, hmm, he is quite an attractive man. What if he thought that she was cheating on him. She bit lightly at her bottom lip, as the thought for a perfect candidate to place doubt in Jayden's mind about Rissa. The thought of the man with blue hair came to her, and she smiled. "Yes, he will be perfect to use against her. With how badly she is trying to protect him, and making sure that he is happy."

She cackled a bit as she laid down on the bed Rissa and Jayden shared, she shut her eyes as she imagined Jayden laying beside her, holding her. Rissa wasn't a thought in the man's mind at all, she chuckled lightly and she bit her lip again, "yes he will be mine."




"Daisuke," Rissa questioned lightly, slowly taking a step towards him, and reached a hand out to him. "Are you going to be all right?" She asked concerned because Daisuke was standing there silent for quite awhile not responding to anything. "It's not bad having Zeke protect you, saving you from your untimely demise I mean. She saved me, and it is a sign that it is not your time to go just yet." Rissa was searching for the words that would get him to speak to her again, but to her shock it wasn't Daisuke who spoke next, it was Zeke.

"Damn it, this is why the charge should never learn of my visions," she cried out loudly, ultimately waking up Ryu, who looked around the room. The bunnies eyes fell upon Daisukes and he then turned his black beady eyes on to Zeke, and he let out a slow sigh.

"He knows about the visions doesn't he," Ryu asked to anyone who would answer.

Zeke simply nodded as she picked up the bunny and she sighed slowly as she got up and walked nearer to Daisuke. "You were to never know. I was to protect you from the farthest away distance, I was supposed to be an unknown, distant, but yet effective stop to your tragic demise." She knew her words weren't offering any sort of comfort, but she could bring herself to lie to him anymore.

"My life is in the hands of an idiot like you," Daisuke said slowly and bitterly. He looked over at Rissa and back at Zeke, "my life is in the hands of a woman, who walks around all day with a stuffed bunny." He rubbed the front of his head with frustration, "I'm just going to say this, I don't need anyone to protect me. I can protect myself."

"No you can't," Zeke shot back quickly not thinking about the words that came to her. "If you could, these vision wouldn't have came to me!! Damn it Daisuke you are being worse than Rissa!!"

At the last thing that came out of her mouth, his eyes widened as he watched a hand quickly clamp over Zeke's mouth. His sunset eyes fell upon Rissa's dark one, he saw the expression on her face and register it as a somber one. "She had a vision about you, dying," he asked her, in a voice that was close to a wishper. He watched as she slowly nodded, and he looked away from her shaking his head, "I've got to get out of here." Quickly he turned to the door, but as quickly as he did that he felt a hand grasp at his arm, he looked up and saw Rissa holding on to his arm.




Naruto ran through Konoha, in search of Sasuke, hoping that he was somewhere on the streets still. He had no clue where he was going, as he ran aimlessly. Suddenly, he felt himself bump into another person and he feel back on to the ground, "hey watch where your going." As he yelled he thought best to look up at who he was yelling at, and his eyes went wide as he saw Sasuke standing above him, "Sasuke."