TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: To start this off, I'm going to say that this is going to be a tribute to my fellow author. This is her favorite song. And well, I thought it had some connections. And this is actually the first time I chose a song before I wrote the chapter, cause of the images that played through my head.

Anyways.. I don't own the song nor the band.. Wish I did.. I'd make them perform for Amanda all the time *chuckles*
Struggling still against those bindings, Amanda could only sigh at the weakness she possessed. But as she sighed, she started to remember something her brother told her a long time ago, when he took away her chakra. "Sister... the only way you could ever get your chakra back is if you sacrificed everything.. and even then.. it would have to be for someone else.. Someone close to your heart... As if that will ever happen."

"Sacrifice..." She muttered that word as she stared at the man before her. Conflicted a bit with sacrificing everything for the man she loved so much, she looked down at the ground. "If.. that's the only way..." Her eyes drifted up to Kiba, as she smiled a bit. "You may not love me back.. but it is my fault you're like this, Kiba-kun... And I don't care what happens to me now, all I want is you to be safe." Her eyes screamed determination as she smiled. "I'll give up everything..."

As she moved her hands back against the wall, she began to concentrate everything she had into her arms. Those arms began to flicker slightly, before she strained harder and harder. The only thing on her mind was Kiba, and her brother. She felt guilty for what she had done to him and his friends, all because she wanted to have someone love her. But as those guilty thoughts crossed her mind, she could only smile. Smile at the fact that she would redeem herself.

The chakra around her arms started to increase, as it changed from a pale blue to pure white. Thrusting her hands forward, she continued to yearn for release so that she could help Kiba.




The blonde frantically slammed open the door to Neji's residence as he screamed out. "NEJI!? WHERE'S HINATA!?" Tripping almost over himself, he stumbled into the bedroom, to see Neji jumping up.

Neji could only blink as Naruto ran over to his cousin and held her close. "Naruto?" He questioned quietly.

"What happened to Hinata?!" The blonde was worried beyond belief as he saw her in the state she was in. "And why didn't you come and get me?!" His words were shaky as he looked up at the Hyuuga still moving.

He could only close his eyes as he sighed. "I don't know what happened to her, and I didn't get you.. because I felt this was a personal matter..."

"BUT SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" Angry shouts escaped from the blonde's lips as he stared at Neji with hateful eyes.

"That.. is not the point, Naru--"

"HELLO!?" Suiru shouted into the open doorway. "Neji are you here?"

Neji blinked as he looked at the doorway to the hallway. "I'm... here." His words were coarse and shallow, as he heard the footsteps come closer to his and Kiba's bedroom. "I'm.. here."

Pyro blinked as he watched Suiru take the lead, and Jayden stay in between them. All that was on his mind, was the current appearance of Carrion, that didn't mean good things. But he stopped as he heard Suiru gasp. Rushing to her side, he looked in, to see that Naruto was holding an unmoving Hinata. "Hinata..." He said silently to everyone.

Neji couldn't hold back the tears in his eyes as he looked at them. "Kiba..."

Blinking at his girlfriend's cousin, Naruto spoke up. "What about him? Oh.. and I have to state.. making Kiba get me was totally uncalled for Neji! You could have gotten me yourself!"

Tears stopped as Neji stared at Naruto. "Kiba... told you she was here?" That.. couldn't be right... Kiba... was... he wouldn't.. help...

"Yep.. and even though I had Sasuke in my grasp, he told me to leave the Uchiha to him. He'd bring him to Rissa's. But I got here as fast as I--"

"You left Sasuke with Kiba..." Neji blinked for a moment, before he looked at the threesome at the door.

Suiru shook her head. "No.. it couldn't be..."

"Sasuke.. is in the hands of Carrion..." Pyro finished for his wife as he sighed. "And we don't even know where he would take the Uchiha..."

Naruto blinked. "Carrion? No.. I left him with Kiba... I know it was Kiba.."

"Baka!" Neji's fist slammed into Naruto's jaw as anger flowed through the man's body. "Kiba isn't.. sane anymore... That was foolish to leave him in the care of someone like that!"

Wincing at the pain, Naruto stred at Neji, confused. "How was I suppose to know that!?"

"You don't just give a person to someone else, even if they look like your friend, Naruto... or are you still that foolish?"

What.. have I done... Naruto stared at the ground as he placed Hinata's body back onto the bed. "I'm.. going to get Sasuke back... I was entrusted with that." He held a seal with his hands as he closed his eyes.

"Naruto wa--" Suiru was cut off as the blonde disappeared from in front of them.




"What.. have I done to you.. Sasuke..." Naruto said to himself as he jumped from building to building. "I hope you'll forgive me..." I'd bleed to just know this was a dream or not. I'd bleed for you, to show you I still cared.. No matter what we said.. back then.




Sasuke stared into those eyes and shook. "No...Not you again..." Within Sasuke's eyes, the Sharingan had showed itself, letting him see the person truly near his face.

"Hello.. Sasuke..." He chuckled slightly. Yet as he chuckled, he felt the wind behind him change. "Ahh.. you have finally come..." Standing back up, Carrion looked behind him to see the pink haired man just staring at him.

"Yes master..." His words seemed doused with no emotion, as he stared out soulless orbs. "What is it that you... wish?"

Carrion smirked as he pointed at Sasuke. "I need.. you to take his place for now..."

Sasuke could only blink as he tried to push himself up. Yet as he did so, he felt the winds around him slam him back into the ground. "As you wish..." Within the pink haired man's grasp, was a small piece of paper with kanji on it.

A spell? He could only think for one moment, as the winds blew around the man before him, hurricane like gusts swirled around the new man that had appeared, as dust kicked itself up into Sasuke's eyes.

Carrion had sheiled himself from the sand storm, waiting for the spell to be completed, and when the gusts died down, a perfect replica of Sasuke stood before both of them. "How is this?" He asked Carrion, who only smirked.

"Just as perfect as it was before... Kalin..."

Kalin... that name.. it seems familiar... But as Sasuke tried to think about the name, he felt hands grab around his body. "You.. are coming with me..." Carrion chuckled as he hefted Sasuke over his shoulder, as a shock of energy coursed through the Uchiha's body.

He shook for a moment, before he felt his whole body fail him. Sasuke could only feel the paralysis that came over him, as he stared away from the replica of him. "Daisuke..." He muttered before he couldn't even feel his voice anymore.

"Kalin... you will need to convince the others.. that you are Sasuke... And you will tell them that you awoke to no one around you, alright?" Carrion instructed his child as he smirked.

Kalin only nodded as he stared out onyx eyes. "As you wish Master..."