TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *sighs contently* I am done with Chapter 5, which is titled "These Walls," after the song by Teddy Geiger. *laughs* such a good song, I like it a lot, and it seemed right to me...and it inspired the chapter a bit...Enjoy, and don't own the song or artist...-Amanda-
Rissa led Zeke into the apartment and pulled her to a chair that sat alone in the living room. She tried to keep her compouser to herself, as she looked over and saw a slumbering Ryu. She smiled at the sight because that would be the first and possibly only time that she would she the plushie in such a state. Rissa shook her head and looked directly at the slightly shattered Zeke, and sighed slowly and somberly. "Tell me the truth, Zeke. What is troubling you right now?"

Rissa kept her gaze on Zeke and saw the blue eyes she possess began to water at her, and her lip quiver slightly. Zeke was suddenly over come with a shudder and fell into the chair roughly. She did her best not to cry, but couldn't help putting her head into her hands and sob. "My visions, Rissa, they've become real to me," she said through her tears. "I thought that I stopped them, when his demon went away, but that wasn't it. There was more Rissa, there is more to it. I knew there was a reason that I forsaw his death."

Rissa's dark eyes softened for a moment, as she knelt down by Zeke, and put a hand on his shoulder. "It's not going to happen Zeke, you know that I wouldn't allow anything of that sorts to happen."

"I saw Sasuke running away, in tears, an event that I should have stopped happened. I know it, I feel it Rissa," Zeke said still sobbing drowning out the click of the door shutting to Rissa's ears. Rissa rubbed against Zeke's arm trying to comfort her friend, and sushing her quietly.

"What you foresaw, it is not going to happen," Rissa said compassionatly, ignoring that sense that someone was standing behind her.

"Foresaw," a male voice said from behind Rissa, causing her to jump up from her postition in front of Zeke. Rissa turned quickly to find herself face-to-face with the subject of their concern. "She can see things, future events? Does she believe it is not important for us to know?"

"Daisuke," Rissa said slowly unsure how to explain the conversation that he had just walked in on. She turned back to Zeke, who was in no state to explain anything especially her power, and she let out a slow sigh. She took a step back from the closeness between them, for she had no clue how he was going to react to what she was going to say. "Zeke, is sometimes charged with protecting people," she took a look back at Zeke and returned her sight to Daisuke. "Through visions of sorts. A few weeks ago, she foresaw a tragic event involving you, actually on the day your demon came out."

"What did she see," Daisuke said looking at Rissa, not afraid to show how upset he was through his sunset eyes. The look in Daisuke's eyes was a bit too much for her to take, she hated to see anyone upset , and she looked away quickly.

"She saw your death," Rissa said slowly, as she took another step back from Daisuke. "The visions went away for a while, and then she saw your death once again," she looked over a Zeke, who was now unresponsive at the glances Rissa gave. Rissa sighed again and continued, "the vision apparently came back, over the course of the night. She claims that she saw Sasuke running from the village in tears."

Daisuke stood for a moment, and then took a step closer to Rissa, "are her visions usually true?"

Rissa closed her eyes at the question, and sighed, "The reason she gets her visions is to stop the events that comes to her. Especially if they are visions of death. In a way she is charged as the person's savior, and to this day she has not failed. So no her visions don't usually come true."




Naruto saw the gate of the village come into his line of vision as he quickened his pace back to the village. Sasuke, I don't care how much you fight, Naruto thought in the back of his mind, you are going to get married today. He nodded at a guard at the gate who gave him a bit of a strange look at first, but soon allowed him into Konoha. Naruto nodded again thanking the ninja in front of him. He wandered the empty streets for a moment, until he saw a familar figure come into the distance. He slowly placed the unconcious, sleeping Sasuke on the ground and walked up to the figure, "Hey Kiba."

Kiba, who was in all actuality Carrion, came walking up to Naruto and Sasuke. Carrion smirked at the blonde in front of him and cleared his throat. "I can see that you haven't heard about what happen to Hinata, eh Naruto," he asked the blonde slowly and tried to feign compassion. He looked over at Sasuke and back up at Naruto, who's eyes had become filled with a sense of worry. "You should go see her," Carrion watched as Naruto's gaze fell back towards Sasuke who was sleeping on the ground.

Feelings inside of Naruto began to conflict a bit, "but I have to get Sasuke back to Rissa's." Hinata's in trouble Naruto. C'mon, think boy think, a voice in Naruto head screamed loudly. Naruto looked up at the man he assumed as Kiba, in which he saw softend eyes and sighed.

"Don't worry about him," Carrion said a bit on the dark side, "I'll get him to Rissa's" Carrion walked over to beside Sasuke and picked him up off the ground. "You should go, see Hinata. I think she might be with Neji, at our place, but I must say she wasn't in good shape."

Naruto nodded and ran in the direction of Neji and Kiba's, determined to find out what happened to his love. When Carrion saw that Naruto was out of his sight, and he looked down at Sasuke. An evil smirk came across his face, as he brought his face close to Sasuke's. "Time to wake up, Sasuke," he said darkly as Sasuke's onyx eyes opened and widened at the sight of Kiba above him, inches from his face.