TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The song the inspired this chapter is called The Phrase That Pays by The Academy Is...and no I don't own the song, and I never claimed it in the first place enjoy!!
Syd looked over at Hinata, through Rissa eyes and evil smirk that only Syd was aware of came to her. This was the opprotunity to wreck everything that Rissa worked so hard to accomplish. She moved closer to Jayden and hugged him a bit, "So how is she like I had asked, I am just so very concerned about her." She snuggled closer to the man, and sighed a bit, mostly taking in his scent.

Unfortunatly for Syd, it wasn't Jayden who had answered, but rather Neji, "She's fine." Syd looked over at the man and squinted her eyes, to show a bit of displeasment. "Is everything all right, Rissa," Neji added to that last statement, which made Syd cringe a bit, and even more so the elder Hyuuga had to add last night to his inquiry. "You haven't been yourself since what happened last night."

She gripped tighter at Jayden arms and her eyes shut tightly, willing herself not to show that she wasn't the real Rissa. Unfortunately for Syd, those white set of eyes didn't come off of her, Neji stood next to his cousin watching 'Rissa' carefully. In the back of his mind he took into account that this wasn't Rissa, but rather someone else, perhaps that spy, Syd.

Last nights memories were a bit much to her, she stood there in silence as that flash of those dark eyes came to her, along with that sick little smile that she wore on her face. Syd was thankful that she didn't die that night, thankful for Rissa selfishness of her wanting to be the spy. An inward smile came over Syd, as thoughts of her taking everything away from Rissa, the one thing that the young swordwoman couldn't stand. She took to mind that Rissa losing everything, was basically death to her, she looked up at Jayden and tugged a bit at his arm.

Jayden looked down for a moment, and smiled at the woman, "What is it, Rissa?" His brow furrowed as he looked down at Syd concerned, it seemed to him that Rissa had a little confession to make to him.

"Jayden, if you don't mind can we talk outside for a moment?"




Zeke looked over at Naruto and sighed a bit and then looked back out over the railing at the town below. Wondering where exactly her best friend had gone off to. She probably went off searching for Daisuke, Zeke thought for a moment, her shoulders shook a bit for a moment. Did she really find that one that she destined to look after, or was this just Rissa's need to have things back to the way it should be in her mind.

"Zeke," Naruto called to her a bit, watching the entire time as she shook a bit. "Is everything is gonna be okay? You know Rissa did leave kinda suddenly."

Zeke looked back at Naruto, her blue eyes filled with a hint tears in them. Memories of how she and Rissa had first met all those years ago, and to think that it all started with a dream.





Quickly she shot from her bed, the young 14 year old looked about the room a brow filled with sweat. The images of a young raven haired girl being utterly disembodied by a young man that had features quite similar to hers. Her breaths quaked for a moment as she put her robe on over her shoulders and went off looking for that bunny. She started with that corner that Ryu slept in, unfortunately she found it open.

'Where could he be,' Zeke thought fearfully as she walked through her room, suddenly a gust of wind blew past her and she noticed that it was open. Did this mean that this, of all things was her first mission? She walked nearer to the window, and a small figure perched on the railing came into her line of vision. "Ryu," she asked quietly, hoping to the lord that it wasn't the bunny, that this is all just a dream. "Is it true?"

Ryu looked back and jumped off of the railing and looked over at Zeke, rather seriously. "Your first mission is upon you," he said slowly confirming the fears in her heart. "I can only assume that you had a dream, eh Zeke?"

All Zeke could do was nod at the moment, and then let a sigh come from her. "What is her name," Zeke asked
Ryu slowly, and gulped down slowly. "Is she the one I am going to save?"

"Yes," the bunny said slowly, "her name is Rissa, and she isn't destined to die, not now anyways. We have to, well rather, you have to look after her."

"What do I have to do?"

"Well she is from a long line of swordmens, and since she is female her family will not allow her to train with the blades. Although, that doesn't keep us from training her, she is destined to be and and exceptional swordswoman, we have to train her. Help her from that fate you saw in your dream, death at the hands of her demon brother...There will be someone who will need her to look after them. We can't let her die.."






Was it Daisuke he was talking about all those years ago, Zeke's hand shook a bit, she didn't know if this meant Rissa no longer needed her or what. "Zeke," she heard the blonde say again slowly, at this point his voice irritated her. Quickly she turned and gripped Naruto by the jacket and brought him closer to her face. "H-h-h-how could you," she seethed out through gritted teeth, for the first time everything had hit her, hit her hard. Unfortunately for Naruto, he was apart of the battle within her at the moment, even if he had not meant to cause any of the things that had happened over the past few weeks.