TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ironically this is another chapter inspired by a song by The Fray. I know we haven't touched base with those with Hinata and such, and so there they are, at the end...anyways, you have more insight on my characters Rissa and Zeke, and hopefully it makes sense..if it doesn't I suggest reading the first three stories of the series and then it will..

any ways I don't own the song or Naruto, but I do own the CD the song comes on..so I am very happy about that..enjoy!
She looked on confused as the man she was looking for continued to walk along, utterly ignoring her call out for him. Her grip on her katana tighten signifigantly, as she felt her feet moving on no will of her own. What was compelling her to follow him, even though everything told her that this wasn't Daisuke. Each step that she took was at the pace that he set, she felt herself quicken when he did as well. She felt like she was stalking the man, she dared not say a word as she followed carefully.


"DAISUKE," Rissa called out this time her voice full of a sense of worry as she got as close as she could, still feeling that something was off. Once again she recieved no response from the man, quickly as she could she found a way in front of him and held her katana before her. "DAMMIT STOP!!"




Suddenly there was that woman, who was calling out his brother's name standing in front of him, keeping him from walking any further. Something about her, made him assume that if he attempted to continue she would use that blade before him against him.

"Who the hell are you," He heard her say slowly and cold, but still hearing that small hint of worry in her voice. He looked down upon her, and noticed that he eyes were more focused on her blade than him. Suddenly her face came up after a long moment of silence, it was filled with both the worry and a bit of anger. "DAMMIT ANSWER ME!!"




Why the hell am I so emotional right now, she asked herself in her mind, she was in complete control of the situation. Or at least that is how it felt to her, but now standing in front of Daisuke, it was evident what ever control she had on this situation was slowly dissapating into nothingness. That confession from Naruto, threw everything out of whack and now she was standing here in front of the man who had the most to lose from it all. She felt the warmth behind her eyes, and for the first time in years her arms began to shake, memories began to flood back to her.



There she stood a small nine year old girl, over three very lifeless bodies, her young mind unable to comprehend any of what was going on at the moment. Did she really do what she thought she did? Did she really take the life of her brother, who just moments ago was her only family. Rissa's small hand shook as she slowly dropped her fathers sword to the ground, and violently began rubbing those small hands together to rid the blood on it. 'Why! Why! Why did this happen? Why did I do this,' she thought hysterically as the tears began to fall down her cheeks. She fell to the ground near her mother and father and wept even more, sobbing so much that her breathing became ragged and broken, and she looked over at her brother as the tears came harder. "I'M SO SORRY, BROTHER!! I COULD HAVE SAVED YOU SOME OTHER WAY!! I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS TO YOU," she yelled out not caring that the door behind her opened.

Suddenly she felt a softness against her cheek, and registered it as the plushie, Ryu, that had grown accoustomed to her small shoulder. "You know Rissa-chan, if you hadn't done this...he probably would've wound up killing you himself," the small plushie said slowly and softly to the poor girl in her ear. "Don't you think there was a reason why Zeke wanted you to train so much with that katana, and for you to be home at an early hour everyday."

"No," Rissa said slowly, she couldn't have been destined to do this, she was destined to die on this very day. She rubbed her hands more furiously together, as she saw the blood on them although her palms were rather clean. Suddenly the sound of the metal being picked up off of the ground and footsteps closing in on her, brought her back to reality and she looked up. Her wide dark eyes met with that of Zeke's warm blue eye that were filled with much comfort, she watched carefully as the 14 year old knelt down beside her. Suddenly Zeke's arm snaked around her and Rissa was pulled into a hug with the young prophet.

"Rissa, I am so sorry," Zeke said slowly, her voice shaking slightly. "I should have told you sooner, my dear, but from this day on I shall look after you, until the day you find that one you need to look after..."



Rissa quickly blinked her eyes free from tear and the memories, Zeke's voice evident in her head still. "I shall look after you, until the day you find that one you need to look after. At the time, she had no clue what Zeke had meant for the longest time she thought it was Zeke and Ryu she was to look after. For some reason, her she was standing in front of Daisuke not allowing him to move, as she spoke once more, "I am going to ask one last time, who the hell are you?"




Syd stood in front of the Hyuuga compound a slight smile on her face, or rather Rissa's face, as she brought her hand up to the door.




A small knock filled the room within, and Suiru, Neji, and Jayden all looked up for a moment. "Who could that be," Suiru questioned a bit.

From behind the door, a familiar voice answered quick and sure, "It's me Rissa, I just came to check up on Hinata and talk to Jayden for a minute. Can you guys just let me in?"

Jayden quickly headed for the door and swung it open to reveal his girlfriend, and took to mind the look of worry on her face. "Rissa, where have you been," he asked quickly.

Syd chuckled as she entered the room, "well today is the big day right, I was just making a few last minute adjustments for events that were beyond our control." She made a quick glance over at Neji and smirked a bit, secretly laughing about how his realtionship had ended, and then looked over at Hinata. "So? Before I steal Jayden away, I must ask: How is she, Hinata, I mean?"