TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yeah another chapter with this named thing. But the weird thing, is that I /just/ got the lyrics. I am dense, and now I will write.

Do not own How To Save A Life.
He couldn't stifle back those tears. They wouldn't stop as they rained down his face. Even in the blackness that surrounded his mind, he wished it ended. No longer was he so innocent with his lover, but he had given himself towards his enemy, the one he could only loath.

"Nnn." A slight groan echoed through the forest, eyes opening to stare up. The wind that crashed against his body felt burning, no longer was it so sweet and innocent to him. But what was he to expect. Those nightmares--when he looked at his body--were true. Clothes taken off, and screams that echoed about.

With a swift hand, he grabbed his clothes and redressed himself, wishing to hell it wasn't the same. No, he wasn't that suicidal, but he was near a mental collapse. Things that ran by were terrorizing him; the sickening wind that brought back the laughter, the forest ground that seemed to replay the memories back. He needed to get out of this, and if he didn't, he'd surely lose his mind in this darkened forest.




Hugging those knees never did help Sasuke. It was never his style. But what else was he to do? All of this; all of this terror and shifting throughout the day seemed to kill a part of his soul. Daisuke, the man he was to wed today, wasn't anywhere to be found, and he was happy with that. Since running away from the village, he had felt a bit at ease. He didn't see those sunset eyes that flashed before him; he didn't have to lie.

'Secrets, brother...' As if memories about it all triggered him to remember those words, he wished he could cry more. Soothing were they, but also haunting. His only secret that was goodly kept was Naruto, but even then, the blond fool always seemed to show he was the true spirit.

His eyes scanned around, the never-ending darkness still capturing his gaze, never letting it break through. Maybe, just maybe, he could find a way to end it. But, that darkness, could it be shattered that easily?




Stumbling by, his hands helped him stand up against the trees. Never could he last this long without finding a way to get back. His mind broken, and body worn; there was to be no wedding today, and he knew that.

His eyes peered by, blurry eyes trying to find a direction. One set of words could only cross his lips as he whispered them with a raspy voice.




"Sasuke...Uchiha..." It echoed loudly in the darkness, enough to break through to the raven-haired ninja. It sounded like a whisper, but it rang through to his huddled body. "Dai.. suke." His voice was a bit sore from the tears before, but his body relaxed

Even with the sorrow he felt around him, his body seemed lighter, as if something just gave him a lift. There it was, a small dim light, but it was there. That darkness wasn't never-ending, it was just draining him of the light. Legs moved, as they tried to escape, but they felt like stone. Still, he wanted out, and that was enough. "I'll.. come..."




With eyes looking away from the girls, Naruto could only sigh to himself. "I..I.. I didn't help with anything. Daisuke.. and Sasuke..." That voice, it just wouldn't stop choking him as those words flowed out.

"What.. about them?" Rissa was a bit wary, especially /after/ just saving Amanda and Kiba from the dungeon. "They should know that the wedding will happen, if not today, then within the next few days."

Zeke stayed quiet between them. She knew not to get in between Rissa and her cause. Something that was learned long ago.

A blond before them, almost ready to collapse, seemed so disheveled and broken. "I..I slept with Sasuke!" Tears finally broke through, as his knees collapsed on the carpeted floor. "And.. I led Daisuke.. to.. Carrion." He couldn't keep it down, it just kept rolling by. "KIba.. was coming to me before he attacked and.. and... I just can't take it anymore.. I really.. really did do all this.. It /is/ my fault."

Both of the girls could only blink. Alright, here was a mighty confession, but what to take it as. "N-Naruto?" Zeke's voice seemed calming this time, not like the last time the duo spoke. "Just.. calm down." With her hand on his shoulder, she looked at Rissa. Kiba and Amanda were already on Zeke's couch, and yet Rissa found herself looking at them.

What was she to think? Naruto just told her two things that could hit them, as well as a third that seemed a bit worse than all that. "Kiba.. tried to talk to you?" Her voice wasn't cold either, just flat. "And.. after Zeke.. trusted you with finding Sasuke, you.. slept with him?" Her mind was computing this slowly. She didn't want to get something wrong.

But Naruto was just crying and sobbing on the floor. He couldn't answer her, but Rissa understood that. "Zeke..Stay with him.. I need to go.." With her body moving quickly, she forced open the door and jumped down towards a roof, then to the ground. She was going to find Daisuke first. Sasuke was most likely in their home, and Kiba was with Zeke and Naruto.

The blue haired man must be the only one in deep trouble and that was what worried her the most. Kiba could be helped, and Sasuke. Sasuke could be hit, but with what she knew of this Carrion, it wasn't good that Daisuke was with him right now.




His eyes tried to stay open again, but they clenched shut. At least he had gotten away from the forest floor of which was soiled. Never did Dasiuke want to return there. It would only make him wince. In the end, he'd have to return the favor to Carrion.

Ten-fold.

Collapsing against a tree, he slid down to sit. Nothing was like before. Not only was he raped by his enemy, he was raped on the day of the wedding. Everything was going wrong today. And yet, he could only laugh.

Laugh at the folly of it. Those tears wouldn't come back, but the laughter, it wouldn't stop. Sometimes, he couldn't stop himself from failing miserably at this all, and it proved itself today.

But, his mind was reeling back. It wouldn't let him laugh anymore. 'Rest..brother...' A voice inside of him just eased him back, his eyes closing quickly.

They opened again, but something a bit innocent came through. "So.. you decided for my body back?" Those words, although they were Daisuke's they were almost softer, and less intense. The third spirit in Daisuke awoke, and this time, it was resonating from the curse seal on his hand.

Sunset eyes stared at it for a moment, before frowning. "I'm so sorry, brother. I never thought this would happen."

With those words, Daisuke's body stood up, before walking towards the village. There was something that needed to be done, and done quickly.




Her eyes darted back and forth as she bolted through the town streets. Where could Daisuke be? Where could Carrion be. But the latter of the two wouldn't have served a purpose. Her main goal: Find the blue haired man and make sure he wasn't dead or worse.

Slowing down, she seemed to spot something closing in the distance. It was the man she wanted, but his walk seemed different. Everything seemed different about him.

Katana held up high, Rissa called out one time.




"DAISUKE!" Those feet tried harder against the weight he felt, and yet they seemed to move quicker. Almost. That light was almost in his reach, but as he grew closer, it seemed to drift further away. "DAISUKE!"