TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry about the long Hiatus from the series was battling and evil case of WB...anyways back to where we left off and the song this chpater was based off of...."It's Not Your Fault," by NFG, or New Found Glory... two things I don't own. Along with the series Naruto, but I made this series with Dai so this is mine...
Rissa let out a slow sigh as she walked up to the cell that held her Amanda and Kiba. Although in her heart and mind everything screamed not to help, and not to allow this menacing woman out of here. All the acts that Amanda had taken against her and her friends flashed in her mind quickly, and her steps faltered a bit. She wanted to believe that the shattered woman in front of her had changed, she looked back at Zeke with a child like look. Her expression were merely answered by Zeke nodding slightly and being pushed further to the chains that held the cell shut. "You know what you have to do Rissa," she heard Zeke wispher quietly behind her as she felt the hand on her back.

She let out a small sigh as she gazed down at Amanda, with dark eyes that at the moment held no emotion. In this very moment all she was doing was looking for a reason to save the woman, to free her. It upset her that the proudcer would not look her in the eyes, rather Amanda's eyes remained solely on Kiba, who was lying motionlessly on the ground. Rissa let a small sigh escape her as images of the night from a few weeks ago flashed before her, and then the events from the day before. Her meddling ruined my wedding, the wedding I was planning for my friends, she thought bitterly, she felt her face burn a bit with anger. "Rissa," a small frightened voice broke through her thoughts, and she snapped back to reality with her standing in front of a cell with a hand on the chains and another balled into fist at her side shaking. She looked back to see if it was Zeke who had called her, but was met by Zeke's pointing into the cell at Amanda.

She looked within the cage and was shocked that she was met by Amanda's hazel tear stained eyes staring right at her. Tears?? She is crying, this selfish woman who needs to control things and make them her way. A woman notoriously known for NOT having emotion or a heart, questions ran through her mind. She shut her eyes for a moment and sighed slightly, "Yes Amanda, what do you need to say?"

"We've got to get out of here, Rissa. Before he comes back and," Amanda started but could not continue as the memories of that man came to her. She could not allow that man's treatment of Kiba pass her lips, for in a way it was her fault that these things were happening to her love. "Please, just get us out of here. I can't watch Kiba pay for my selfishness that has cursed me for my entire life. Hell I wouldn't care if you left me to endure Kiba's treatment," she looked back at Kiba and then back at Rissa, "I just don't want him to pay for my sins, I need to pay for them on my own."

"Shut up," Rissa said quietly as she closed her eyes, taking her hands and griping tightly at the chains on the cell. She was busy focusing her chakra once again to her hands and palms, she waited for the energy to go into her hands and she began to pull slightly at the chains there on the cell door. She heard a metal clang on the floor, indicating that one of the links had come lose and fallen to the floor, she open her eyes and pulled the door open violently and made a beeline for the unconscience Kiba. She bent down to the ground and put the mans arm around her shoulder and lifted him up, and her eyes looked up at Amanda, but without her usual resentment for her. "You've paid enough for what you have done," Rissa said to her rival and she walked past her with Kiba, who was limply leaning on her shoulder, "let's go."




Syd had been lying on Rissa bed for what in her mind seemed like an eternity, her eyes shot open and she jolted up and looked over at the clock to her right. In bright red letters it read '12:00' she smiled for a moment, she had just slept for most of the morning in Rissa's bed impersonating Rissa. She smiled for a moment as she thought, if I play this right, I might just beable to get away with this. Jayden's trust in her will be utterly shattered and he'll come straight to me. Suddenly she heard footsteps approaching the apartment and her eyes widened and she looked down at her current state, "damn it no can find me like this, what if it is Rissa." Quickly she jumped up from the bed and ran over to the bedroom window, as she lifted the window open she thought for a quick moment, where would Rissa go, she placed a hand on her chin and then looked over at a picture on the night table. In the picture it showed Jayden tightly hugging Rissa and kissing her lightly on the shoulder, and the answer of to where Rissa would go: Whereever Jayden was. And at that very moment Rissa was at the Hyuuga compound, she took a quick look over the streets and saw a bundle of people walking, "I am going to have to be smart about this, I am going to have to go by the roof route then," she leapt from the window onto the rooftop of the building next to the apartment.





Naruto stood outside the door of Rissa's apartment in hopes of finding the young woman, and quite possibly the only person with a semi-level head about the situation at hand. He ran a hand through his hair frustrated as the events of this morning alone ran through his head at a rampent pace. How the hell was he going to explain half of the things going on, even though he had heard a shuffling within the apartment, he dared not to knock at the moment. In the back of his mind he knew that he had to explain that he had slept with one of the grooms the morning of the wedding, and he doubts that the man he had slept with was even the actual man.

Frustration quickly took a hold of him, as his fist became balled and tight, his slight nails digging in to his skin causing a bit of blood to seep out. Suddenly he heard a slight chuckle with in his mind and he gasped, You know if this wedding doesn't happen today, it is partially your fault. Rissa will be very disappointed and rather pissed, she will come after you.

"Shut up," Naruto growled out lowly as his fist became tighter and more blood trickled from his fist.

The voice within his head chuckled again, you know that it is true, I mean look at you. You can barely face her, in fear of how she will react. You know the wedding won't happen at all today, and you had a part in the disinnergration of both of the couples. You let Kiba run amok around the city, after going off on Hinata, rather then sending him right back to Neji. And then when trusted with Sasuke instead of making sure he gets home to Daisuke safely, you leave him all alone with a man who is not himself and then go off and fuck the brains out of him. I mean really how is Rissa going to react to all of that, you certainly wouldn't expect her to say, 'aww don't worry Naruto, its not your fault.'

"I said SHUT UP," Naruto said more forcefully to the voice of the Kyuubi within him, everything that was spoken to him by the demon was true. He stood at the door despretely hoping that Rissa would understand, for the most part he was a dobe, even though he hated the term about him it was true. He knew he did stupid things without thinking about it completely, so nothing could be held against him. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, and jumped slightly and turned around quickly. He was met by the image of Rissa carrying Kiba over her shoulder looking at him with concern. Behind Rissa he saw Zeke, Ryu and Amanda walking up the hallway towards him.

"Naruto are you okay, I have been calling your name for the few minutes," Rissa said with concern in her eyes grabbing a set of keys and handing them back to Zeke to unlock the door. "Then you yelled something about telling me to Shut up," she said as Zeke unlocked the door and let them in, "is there something bothering you at the moment, because if so, I am the girl to talk to."

Naruto nodded as he followed Rissa into the apartment and into the bedroom, he let out a slow sigh and he watched as Rissa laid Kiba onto the bed. His blue eyes not leaving the woman for a second and mentally he nodded she needed to know, "Rissa-chan I believe I may be the cause of all of the problems today."

Rissa looked over at Naruto and her dark eyes narrowed at him for moment, she looked over at Amanda and Zeke, "can you guys tend for Kiba." Her eyes went quickly over to the blonde as she walked over to him, grabbing him by the sleeve of his jacket she pulled him over to the balconey and let them both out into the cool air. She turned him to face her and she sighed, "Okay, what are you talking about Naruto? I mean how can any of this bull shit be your fault exactly?"

Naruto heard just how exhausted Rissa was and he sighed slightly, why was he here troubling her with this. He rubbed the back of his head and he sighed once, "well at some point each member of the party has come to me for some sorta help, and I haven't been that much of help. Actually I sorta made everything worse."

Rissa tilted her head in confusement, "unless there is more to what you are saying, none of this your fault Naruto. I mean if it is anyones fault for all the shit going down, it is most likely mine." She walked over to the railing gripping it tightly just to keep her emotions in check, but could not help but to let the tired tears fall from her eyes. "So just tell me what is really bothering you, okay? And maybe then we can sort our way through all of this."