TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: After completing a chapter of Fallen, I needed a new song.. Randomly chose this one and what do you know.. I get thoughts and ideas for this story.. I don't own "The Zephyr Song" nor do I own Red Hot Chile Peppers.

I also don't own the picture that is in this particular chapter.. I just found it and it was some inspiration.. You'll know what I mean when you come across it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Eyes closed as darkness swirled around the blue-haired man's mind. What he had just did with Carrion was something unspeakable to his lover, and something he didn't want to remember himself. Soon he drifted off into a restless sleep, trying to erase all of this from his mind.

A blur of crimson moved as Carrion took his hat and cloths. Slipping them onto his skin, he stared at the man he had taken a few moments ago, pleased at how he heard those screams from his lips. He pushed the rim of his hat down a bit, as he smiled, letting his fangs show. "And you said you hated me..." Chuckling deeply, he turned away from the forest, before he started for Konoha again. "...that was not hate in those screams..." His body faded away as he passed by trees, letting his laughter echoed through the forest.




Yet as the silence followed Naruto's words, Suiru coughed a bit. "Um.. Naruto.. you left to get Sasuke, no? Where is he?" The blonde looked over at Suiru, before opening his eyes widely.

"Shit..." He ran back out the door as he sighed to himself, "I.. forgot about that..."

Hinata stared at her lover as he ran out the door. Her body fumed with anger as she stared at all of them in the room. "I knew he loved that Uchiha more than he did me." Walking over to her cousin, she balled a fist again, before slamming it into his jaw. "That was for inviting me to that stupid ball, NEJI!" Stomping off into another room, she stayed silent.




Naruto panted as he leaned against the door into Sasuke's place, wanting desperately to understand why everything had to be going this way. But as he stood there, catching his breath, he began to think back, back to when Sasuke and him were together, during one of the rare snowstorms in Konoha.




As the chilly breeze continued to blow by his face, Naruto felt as though his nose was going to fall off. Well, he wasn't even sure if it was still there in the first place, because it had become numb so long ago. His hands were neatly inside those blue gloves that his Sasuke-kun had given him, at least keeping them warm. Body shivering in the drifting snow, his blue eyes looked around for the one he wanted. "Sasuke-kun..." He called out, watching as his breath smoked up in front of his eyes.

It was because of the orange scarf that Sakura had knitted him that made his breath direct up against his face, at least warming up his face as he stood there. Naruto kept his hands wrapped around himself, so that he could keep the orange and blue winter coat tight against his skin. “Kuso.. I hate the cold…” He shivered more, as his eyes stared around, seeing no one else in the middle of the street. ‘Duh.. it’s night.. everyone’s asleep.’ Naruto chasticed himself for thinking that there would be people here. But the streets of Konoha are different at night than they are during the day.

Even though he knew them like the back of his hands, he always got chills whenever he needed to go out at night. It always seemed that there were more shadows around that always moved against what he thought they could have. “How cute.. a slightly worried dobe.” Naruto jumped up, caught off guard by the Uchiha behind him. “Calm down, dobe.. it’s just me.”

Turning around to face Sasuke, the blonde smirked. “I know.. I just don’t like it when you sneak up behind me.” His cerulean eyes stared at the pale man, seeing that he was just as bundled up as himself. Yet, his black and blue scarf danced in the wind, not totally tucked into the dark blue coat that was wrapped around his body. Taking his hands out of his pockets, Sasuke let his pale hands touch the cold, as they moved towards those whiskered cheeks.

“You’re suppose to be a ninja, dobe… Always expecting things from every side.” Sasuke chuckled, as his hands cupped the blonde’s cheeks, letting their warmth go into the blonde. “So.. how long have you been waiting, Naruto?” A smug look crossed the raven-haired man’s face as he stared into those onyx eyes.

Naruto blushed a bit, as he breathed out slowly, letting his breaths create more smoke in the air. “N-Not too long, Sasuke.. I just got out here about an hour ago.” Glove covered hands wrapped themselves around the larger shinobi, as Naruto hugged his lover, needing the warmth that the pale man gave off.

Sasuke sighed, as his hands moved to hold the blonde close to him. “An hour is a long time in the cold, dobe…” Closing his onyx eyes, Sasuke just left the silence linger in the air, as he kept his lover close to him. After a few moments, he pushed the blonde away, before turning to the side. “Dobe… do you know why I called you here?” Naruto shook his head as he looked at Sasuke with curious eyes. “It’s so that we can be alone within these streets… You know.. without all the others gawking…”

The blonde nodded as he moved to the side of Sasuke, hoping that he would walk a bit with him. “So.. you don’t want others around… Typical…” Showing his fox grin, Naruto felt as though he stated something marvelous. Sasuke shook his head and chuckled, leading the blonde down the barely lit street, watching as the snow drifted down upon them. “So.. Sasuke-kun.. did you want to say something?”

Twitching at those words, Sasuke stopped at stared at Naruto. “Why do you always want me to state it? Words mean nothing… you know that right?” He watched as he saw those blue eyes start to shimmer, tears ready to come flowing out down his numb cheeks. “…Dobe…” Sasuke sighed as he smiled a bit. “You know I love you… I always did and I always will.” That was enough for the blonde to stop his pouting, going a bit ahead.

“You know I hate the cold, right Sasuke-kun?” He black-haired man just grunted at his lover, keeping up. “Well.. I may hate it.. but I always did love the snow…” The blonde giggled a bit, as his feet traveled over the packed snow. “It’s.. so beautiful.. you know.” Twirling around for a moment, Naruto giggled once more, before he let himself fall on his back, lying in the snow. “Come on Sasuke-kun… lay in the snow with me.”

Sasuke blushed a bit, as he looked away. “Naruto-baka…” He couldn’t find the words to say no, as he looked back to the blonde. That pouting face began to creep out again, as the Uchiha sighed once more. “Alright dobe…” He couldn’t help himself; he would do anything for the blonde. Lying next to his dobe, Sasuke stared up at the falling snowflakes.

The blonde could tell that something was on his lover’s mind, so he decided to probe. “Sasuke-teme.. what’s on your mind hun? You seem.. a bit distant… You have been since we came back from our latest mission.” Sasuke grunted to him once more, as he just stared out, his hand bringing Naruto closer to him. “Sas—“

“Urusei, dobe… just watch the snow ok?”





Naruto blinked for a moment. Sasuke-teme… you always were one to not come on to me… unless you were drunk… His sapphire eyes glazed over for a moment, as his thoughts started to make sense. You.. would never go against.. Daisuke-kun like that… not with what you said to me… Feeling his lip twitch, he walked away from the house, hoping to at least come across Daisuke, hoping that he was right and this wasn’t the Sasuke he knew.

“I swear, teme… If I come to find out this is you… you will be dead… I don’t care if I love you or not..” His eyes flashed red for a moment, as he walked through the streets, imagining the snow around. “No matter what happened between us… I will make sure that you won’t destroy someone’s life… You already did that to me…”




Onyx eyes finally turned bloodshot, as Sasuke stared out into the nothingness around him. He couldn’t help but feel as though he had lost, lost to everything in this world. How could he face Daisuke again, after seeing what happened with Naruto, and with Kalin. The raven-haired Uchiha knew that if he ever did get out from wherever he was, he would most likely have to disappear from Konoha, and for good. No one would want to take him back, whether or not they believed him with what he saw before his eyes.

Yet, as he started to plan on how he would disappear from the village, he started to think of his older brother. Itachi had been there for him through thick and thin, and since Sasuke had defeated him, Itachi had become someone that was normal for the people of Konoha to see. No longer was he with the Akatsuki, nor did he want Naruto dead. His brother always was there for him since he came back, and Sasuke knew if he left Konoha, there would be no chance of Itachi staying where he was. But as he thought of his brother, something that Itachi said popped back out at him.

”Itachi.. how can you just come back to Konoha.. and think that you can live your life normally? Don’t you feel guilt?” Sasuke questioned the older sibling warily.

Itachi could only chuckle at his younger brother. “Guilt? No.. I don’t feel that, Sasuke-kun.. Because.. we all have secrets that we keep. We all have things that we have to keep within ourselves, and make sure that they are all right.” That smirk, it made Sasuke shiver.

“I hope that you don’t have secrets about me..”

“Brother… everyone has secrets about everyone… It’s how we deal with things… I hope you remember that.”


“And Itachi… do you have secrets of me still?” Sasuke questioned as he sighed. “Because I have secrets of you still…” His eyes closed as he began to calm down. “Secrets… the things that break bonds, but also the things that make them stronger…” A small chuckle escaped from his lips, before he just held his knees close to his stomach. “Secrets..”